LCD Dimensional Sovereign

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Lucan! You did well. Would you like to move in a party with us?” - if he were to do that, then he'd have to share his loot, no?

I he'll upgrade that shop, what benefits will he receive?

I don't get it, why was no one able to build such a base? Coudn't they share the needed materials and build one?

2. Xravia

Xravia 『Chaos Wizard Of Procrastination 』

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly are the commanders and why are they separate from sovereigns? One may ask? I believe that commanders are sovereigns that have died that now reside in the dream world permanently, the next batch of sovereigns are introduced periodically to gather resources and defend the dimension from external threats because sovereigns are living and can interact with the sovereign game they pose a threat to other dimensional dictators who aim to squash them before they can rise to be a threat to their existence by establishing sovereign zones where they cannot invade and eventually be cornered...

Dori likes this.
  3. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand, if his military adviser can visit that battlefield, why won't the mc bring his arm to help him clean the battlefield and improve their skills and gain more resources?

4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are separate from sovereigns because they're not sovereigns. You have regular monsters and you perhaps have regular strong people. If magic and such is real then there's probably people who practice it 24/7. If a sovereign has children then they probably wouldn't be a normal person. They'd be taught magic and such since they're a child and might grow up to become a commander without ever becoming a sovereign.
    The MC probably can call his army there but I'm not sure how useful they'd be.

5. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    It's look like MC is the firts that build a headquarter there.
    It's really funny that the rest of them not build the headquarter yet.
    Are the rest of Sovereign don't have enough charisma. 0_0

6. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Him sending in his normal army units is just feeding them away to any enemy boss with AoE. His unique characters might be worth bringing in to level them up but comes with the risk of them dying since they can't run as fast the MC.

7. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    An army needs actual fights for it to be able to improve, no? It's a bit tricky for the MC to have troupes but be unable/unwilling to use them. Those army units can be used to do other things. Not all enemies are of high level. I kinda forgot if the MC personal army can grow in levels by fighting, but, he can use them to find resources/gather intelligence and so on.

8. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they were just residents of that hwangngng place. And sovereigns are chosen normals.

9. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Commanders seem to be designated leaders of Earth's defense. If the invasion happened later, then the sovereigns would have probably taken the place of those commanders because they rule more land and are stronger.

Take Heskia. She's one of the commanders, but is not a dead sovereign. She's just one of the stronger monsters around, much stronger than a normal sovereign at that time. You can consider all of the sovereigns but Lucan as unlucky to have this invasion happen during a time when they're so weak.

Choosing a Commander isn't affected at all by whether or not you're a sovereign. Else Lucan and co. wouldn't even have the chance of becoming commanders in the Bloody Battlefield.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Dori and Xravia like this.
  10. Reasonable Guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Heksia have a lot of subordinates, MC can make herto become his vassal,
    well aren't the requrement is too cheap. Just 1 heart 0_0

11. Reasonable Guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 98
    His ‘Heavenly Flow is't it too strong, even if It was one of the skills of the Heaven’s Blood Sword Style that dispersed magic attacks.
    It can already dispersed the magic attacks from the magician type skeleton lord.
    Well it's up to the author, let's wait for another chapter.

12. TrueReader

TrueReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its obvious that he could win if he kept fighting the Centaur ran away because its injuries were severe, he probably uses a skill similar to Will to Fight that costs a lot no way he could keep up that regen otherwise.

13. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And because ofthat they can call reinforcement

TrueReader likes this.
  14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Some Aoks were fixed in one place, but others could move.- ... Okay?

I'm wondering, can the mc have a necromancer follower?

15. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    A commander is a someone with wings.
    Sovereigns do not have wings. The novel makes it obvious.

Anyways, it seems that ring of his allows him the ability to break the binding contracts of enemy subordinates of the Enemy's leader. The question will now be whether or not he will obtain the 2nd Demon King Colladikus as his new subordinate in the future.

That Sud character is the best cheat code he could ever ask for. If he uses Chaotic essences to fill up his wing power, it should greatly increase his chances to level up the wings without any hiccups, am i right?

Dori likes this.
  16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. If he uses a lot of Chaotic essences to fill up his power then it might increase the chances of the level up working. Or it might be just as likely. On the other hand chaotic essences might be far more effective at filling the wing's power. One essence might fill 1000 points for example letting him effectively multiply the amount of tries he gets to upgrade his wings.

It seems a bit foolish of him to not take full advantage of the ghost girl. He should have her cooking all day and producing luck increasing foods for him to stockpile. He should also have Sud trying to produce luck increasing potions. Such things are probably more expensive than moonstones.

Reasonable Guy and Dori like this.
  17. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that he's using those lucky foods.

Still, now that he has so many followers, will he be able to 'use' them or he'll let his military advisor mAnage the army/his troops all the time?

I bet that he'llhave a special session.

18. Reasonable Guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that food that hayyan make really a good food, if he sell it to another commander in the battle field, he can get a lot of money.
    It's strange why he don't use that food when the opportunity to get rich is in front of him.

I hope so.

Dori likes this.
  19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish he'd have asked the 3rd or 12th commander how much energy a chaos essence gave.

20. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get few yhings:
    - can't he fight against other monsters in real life? My memory is a bit shacky,vbut, I think that he didn't need to be in that dream world for him to fight against neighbour mosters. He doesn't really need to own a building, no?

-why doesn't he use his merchant skill to win more easy more money?