Dungeons Dungeons: Patches, Updates, etc...

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Dungeons, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Dungeons

Dungeons Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As it says, this is the thread for all of the miscellaneous content. This will also be where people can go to profess any problems they find.

If you're new to this go here!
    Managers are able to give blessings to players (who are not managers). The manager must choose what their area of blessings will be. Such as, Rumanshi's blessing might make it so nuffie trade is better for the possessor if it.

Players can only be blessed by 1 manager, and a manager can only bless 1 person at a time.

Rumanshii: The act of trading (nuffies) is blessed
    Carm: The act of crafting and cooking is blessed
    Ginger: The act of luck is blessed
    Luck: The act of murder is blessed
    And Finally Ice: skills are blessed

You can use skills outside of/before a dungeons, though it'd be based on your mana -- Non-stackable skills are still non-stackable here.

There are two different phase, the preparatory phase, and the main phase.
    The preparatory phase allows one to do misc stuff such as equip a sword, or drink a potion that is in there quick reach belt.
    The main phase allows one to do drastic stuff such as attack enemies, walk around, or take things out of their bag.
    You start off at level 0
    - Health for level 0 is 10.
    - Luck for level 0 is 0.

Leveling system: To level up it takes EXP equal to next level's number squared. When leveling up your EXP counter goes back to zero and you add whatever overflow EXP you have left..
    Ex. I’m level zero; I need 1 EXP to get to level 1. I kill a rat granting me 1 EXP, raising my EXP counter to 1. I level up. My EXP counter is now 0. To get to level 2 I need 4 EXP, I kill 5 rats giving me 5 EXP. I level up. My counter goes to 1 due to 1 EXP being leftover.

Each level up earns you 3 distributable stat points.
    - HP and Mana = 5 per point, rest = 1 per point
    - Can't add to Luck

You earn a skill point at levels 3, 5, and every 5 levels from here (Eg. 10, 15, etc)
    - You use these points to learn:
    -- New Skill: pick one of 3 skills from your branch
    -- Variant: modify one of your existing skill to make a new skill
    -- Upgrade: Improve one of your existing skills
    -- Reduce: Reduce the cost or demerit of an existing skill.

Once you reach level 5, you gain 2 new stats: Initiative and Satiation
    - Initiative: d10 plus Agi; determines turn order
    - Satiation: Basically Hunger; please refer to the Satiation spoiler
    So for armor we will have 4 pieces, because that's the amount of different items Rumanshi has available right now.

Head wear: Ex. Chuuni Hood
    Body armor: Ex. Ragged Cloth Shirt
    Leg armor: Ex. Ragged Cloth Trousers
    Foot wear: Ex. Chunni Boots
    Gloves: Ex. Chuuni Gloves
    2 Bracelets: Ex. Rat Bone Bracelet x 2
    2 Rings: Ex. Rat Bone Ring x 2
    Necklace: Ex. Rat Bone Necklace
    Rules of Weight Carrying

Equipped items do not count towards weight total
    Must have a Bag to carry things that aren’t Equipped
    All items of the same variety weigh the same (ex. All potions weigh 1 unit)
    People can carry 5 units overweight, but by doing so all stats are halved
    Items carried in bag take 1 choice to take out
    People have a belt in which they can store at max 5 potions, these do not take a choice to take out. (ex. I want to take out my scroll, I say Take out: scroll, and that counts as a choice. But if during battle I want to take a potion that is on my belt (you can have more than 5 potions, just that the quick access ones are limited to 5) I say Drink: Health Potion, Attack: Rat, and that only counts as one choice)

Level 1 No Upgrades
    Can carry 25 units of weight
    Can have only one Bag

Level 5 No Upgrades
    Can carry 35 units of weight
    Can wear two Bags

and so on
    Overweight debuff
    to clarify, this debuff happens when a person has a total bag capacity that exceeds their personal capacity.
    a lvl 5 personal capacity is 35 (2 bags allowed); a lvl 4 and below's personal capacity is iirc 25 (1 bag allowed)
    the beginners bag capcity is 10, the rat bag capacity is 15.
    as of now, a person can't overweight yet.
    overweighting can happen if, e.g. a lvl 3 person (25 weight, 1 bag) has a bag that can hold 40 weight. they can only overweight for weight capacity + 5 (i.e. 30) during the overweight, they'll get the debuff.
    What is/are DP you might ask? Well, they're basically a magical unit tied to your soul
    Think of DP as a magical unit bound to the very soul that you have some control over. You can make transactions with it, but you can also gain and lose it without your will due to the powers of the 'realm' and its magical 'laws'.

-Players can gain DP in a number of ways
    -Players gain 10% of the participant's total mana as DP every 5 turns when hosting a dungeon.
    --This is boosted to 20% of the participant's total mana before the participant's level is 5
    --If a player died in a solo run, their equipment, bag and contents goes to the dungeon master. If a player died in a party run, the equipment, bag, contents and corpse goes to the surviving party members

Players gain 10% of the monster's cost as DP when they kill it, to a minimum of 1.
    - Eg. When you kill a rat, you gain 1 DP at the end of the run; when you kill a goblin, you get 10 DP if you complete it.
    - Except for rabbits, which give you 0 DP.

Dungeon Rewards Upon Completion: If there is a definite goal to the Dungeon, whether it be get to the Dungeon Core, discover the secret to Lucky's House, kill all the monsters, or just to survive, the Player(s) receive 10% of the DP the Dungeon Master should have earned off of you. For example, if the DM should have gotten 100 DP off of you, they would have earned only 90 and you would have gotten an extra 10 DP when exiting the Dungeon.

UPDATE: DP on Player death = 50 x Level (Split if player was PKed in a dungeon)
    Maximum waitlist: 3 -- Meaning you can only sign up for 3 dungeons at a time.

You need to explore 2 other dungeons before coming back to the dungeon you've just completed.
    - Eg. You do Lucky's "Rat Nest"; you'd need to go through 2 other dungeons, like Evil_Ginger's "Rat Race" and Kuma's "Bear's Cave of... Rats" before you're allowed to enter it again.
    Rules:
    There are two ways you can use a clone account.
    Use the same character.
    Create a different character; as if they are different people.
    If you choose the first option, then the accounts share everything, there's no work other than copying.

If you choose the second option, then here's some rules for you!
    Only arms-length trading (Meaning you must trade items at market value)
    You can't enter a dungeon that one of your accounts own.
    No giving gifts (or blessing) to your clone
    No giving free items or DP to your clone.
    Damage dealt = Attacker’s attack stat + Weapon Damage.
    Group System: Attacker 1 total damage + Attacker 2 damage = total damage dealt
    If an attack overkills by at least 5 damage, the corpse is destroyed.

Ex. My attack stat is 3 my weapon damage is 3, thus 6 damage is dealt. The thing I attacked had 1 HP, it overkills by 5 points, and the corpse is destroyed.
    Bashing Damage is a weapon effect caused by Blunt Category weapons. No matter what, Bashing Damage goes through Defense.
    Ex. I have a Hammer that does 1 Bashing Damage. With my 3 Attack, even when going up against an enemy with 3 Defense, it suffers 1 Damage regardless.

Piercing Damage is a weapon effect caused by Spear Category weapons. Any overkill damage moves onto the next enemy. As indicated by the effect of the weapon.
    Ex. There are two Rats and I attack the first one for 3 Attack with a Spear that has +1 Pierce Damage. Since there is extra Damage, one point goes to another enemy.
    -Some weapons are two handed and thus you can only equip one weapon
    -Other weapons are one handed and thus you can equip 2 weapons (including shields), but dual wielding are only allowed for weapons of the same category (Blunt, Sword, or Spear) unless it is with a Shield, as Shield category can be wield with any other category of weapons
    ex. You can use 2 swords/spears/blunts, or 1 sword/spear/blunt + 1 shield. You can't use 1 sword + 1 spear or other mismatching categories.
    Thrown Weapon Hit Chance Formula = ((Agility + Wisdom) – (Opponent’s Agility + Wisdom)/2)/50

Thrown Weapon Formula = (Total damage + Agility stat)/2
    Weapon becomes unequipped.

Ex. I have an agility of 10, wisdom of 10, and attack of 10, and a weapon with the damage of 10. My opponent has an agility of 10 and wisdom of 10. My hit chance is 20%. I hit and deal 15 damage.
    Damage Mitigation: Defense acts as rechargeable armor and damage is dealt to it before health. Recharges immediately out of battle.

Ex. I have a defense stat of 5, and I got hit with 7 points of damage, I lose 2 health points due to 5 of the damage being blocked by the defense. After the battle is finished I regain my 5 defense.

Shield Regenerate each turn: That's it. Shields can regenerate their Def each turn. Cool, huh?
    Sneak Attack: If attacker’s wisdom is higher than the defender, they are allowed a sneak attack. This damage is halved if it reaches the health stat.

Formula: ( (my att)x2 - enemy def) /2 = damage to HP [Def is destroyed

- Eg: Your attack is 10 and wis of 2, the monster has 5 def wis of 1.
    - You can sneak attack it
    - ((10)x2-5)2 > (20-5)/2 > 15/2=7 rounded down.
    - This means you do 5 Def damage and 7 HP damage

Sneak attacks can be dodged; refer to dodge chance
    Magic can be used as a sneak attack
    Dodge Chance: (defender’s agility – attacker’s agility)/100

Ex. I have an agility stat of 10, the attacker has one that is 5. I have a 5% chance of dodging his attack.
    After a fight an Adventurer can rest, if they choose to the regain 10-15% of health, and 5-10% of mana. (Once per battle)

Ex. I have a total HP stat of 100 and 100 mana, I only have 10 in each remaining after a battle. I rest and heal myself to 20 HP and 15 Mana.
    Initiative stat determines who goes first.
    This stat is only active from level 5 and on.
    You roll a 10 sided die to determine who goes first.
    Your Agi is added to your roll. Whoever has a bigger number goes first.

Ex. I have an agility of 10, the opponent has an agility of 15. I get rolled an 8, the opponent rolls a 6, resulting in 18 vs 21, opponent goes first
    Mana Exhaustion: When a player’s mana reaches zero they faint. (See fainting for more details)
    Fainting: Fainting does damage equal to twice your level, and you are kicked out of the dungeon.
    Ex. I am level 1, I faint, I get dealt 2 damage. You are level 2, you faint, you get dealt 4 damage.

DM gets levelx25 DP and 5% of your current DP
    Critical chance and damage: Based off your luck. If you successfully hit one, double the damage.

Ex. I have 10 luck and 10 attack, giving me a 10% chance to hit a critical, I hit a critical, doing 20 damage.
    Fighting between Reincarnates will be the same as a fight against Rats or Goblins.

1. Killing another Reincarnate grants the deceased Reincarnates Level x 2.
    -- I killed another Reincarnate that was Level 2, I got 4 EXP. Then you killed a Reincarnate that was Level 3 and got 6 EXP.
    2. The inventory of the killed Reincarnate can be looted; Eg. Bag and equipment.
    3. If killed in a dungeon, the DP (Levelx50) is split between the DM and PKer/s
    Undeads and Pets take up bag space.
    Undeads do not gain Exp, nor do they leave a corpse
    Pets and Summoned Units gain half EXP rounded down.
    -Satiation: At level 5 people will obtain the Satiation counter, at the beginning of every dungeon this counter is at 0.
    -This counter can go as low as -20 and as high as 20.
    -Benefits of high or positive Satiation: At 10 Satiation people regain 5% of their mana and health per turn.
    -Consequences of low or negative Satiation: At -10 Satiation people lose 5% of their mana and health per turn. At -20 Satiation they faint. -- For further information, refer to [Combat Manual: Fainting]
    -The counter can be refilled by eating food.
    -Regaining Hunger: They can eat food bought in the merchant stall, or made in the cooking, crafting, and dismantling thread. Different items give different hunger back.
    -Food now gives a +5, while meals give a +10
    -Partying: Partying does not change anything about this system, if you faint you still get kicked out of the dungeon.

Decreases by 1 every turn in battle, and every 2 turns outside of.
    - Eg. Each turn in battle = -1 Sat; every 2 turns exploring = -1
    Poison Debuff: Now that we have Spiders, there comes the Poison Debuff. If you are Poisoned, you suffer 5 immediate Damage and 1 Damage per turn for five more turns. This means 10 Damage that ignores Defense, so please be cautious.

Sick Debuff: Eating Burnt/Raw; Even though you thought that just eating it would be good, you got sick. Yes, you aren't as hungry anymore, but you lose 1 HP every turn for three turns. This can mean disaster if an enemy happens upon you while you are sick. But, there is a chance that if you feed an enemy this, they will become sick, though if the Enemy's Wisdom is high enough, (7+) they will see through it. And they won't be happy.

Bound Debuff: Being Bound or Stuck usually means you are physically incapable of moving due to an outside force. So, Attack/100 is the chance to get out of a Bound State. However, if an Ally is willing, they can spend a turn to cut you out or help remove whatever it is that is binding you, be it spider webs, rope, or a monster that has its grip on you.

Bleed Debuff: Target loses 2 HP, and loses 1 HP per turn for 10 Turns unless they get their hands on something to stop that.

Confused Debuff: Target loses the ability to make rational decisions. They will attack anything, even their allies or themselves. A Wisdom Check is necessary to see if they snap out of confusion. (Player's Wisdom - Enemy's Wisdom)/100 is the rate.
    Dismantle: [insert corpse name here]
    Roll a 6 sided die, 1-2 it fails, 3 it gives meat, 4 it gives skin, 5 it gives bones, and 6 gives all three.

Ex. I have a corpse, I chose to dismantle it. I roll a 3. I get only meat from the corpse, the rest of the body was unsalvageable due to dismantling it.
    ---------------
    Success rate for Crafting/Cooking: Roll a 10 sided die, if 9-10 you succeed

Proficiency Rating: For every success at creating an item your things success rate increase. Cannot increase it beyond a certain point

Ex. I make a rabbit leather bag, now I will succeed if I hit an 8-10, I succeed again, now I if I hit a 7-10 I make a rabbit leather bag. I can continue this till I reach 2-10 equals success. This success rate only applies to making a rabbit leather bag.
    ---------------
    IF you're trying to craft something without a recipe, you'll only have a 2%(1 in 50) chance of success
    You need to put the amount of items you're using and the name and amount of item you're crafting
    e.g. "use 2 rat skins to make 1 rat skin mask @Carm "
    Guide to being a Dungeon Master (DM)

Being a Dungeon Master (DM) is fun~! You get to create your own idea, your own dungeon, and troll and mess around with adventurers in it. Not to mention the lucrative gains ;-)

First up! Decide your dungeon objectives!
    Examples: kill all mobs (has to state how many), survive and exit savely (or break the dungeon core), kill the BOSS or some other specific mob, get a certain item in the dungeon
    Make a convo with the GM if you want to bounce your ideas~! Do this for any changes to the dungeon plans too~
    Then, make a cool map, story, or choices of your liking >w<

Second step! Getting the people to come
    Post on dungeon portal tagging @Dungeons and a manager; You’ll also get into a DM-only convo~
    Use this post to promote your dungeon, what is it about, why people should come, etc~ And to keep track of your waiting list. Cause people will be queueing to enter :D

Running a Dungeon
    Make a convo with some GM and the player
    Read the rules on Satiation (food and hunger) and combat in the patches thread. Be sure to check all the patch and addendums, it’s usually under the appropriate head (and there is also a heading for “running a dungeon” and “earning DP” that you might wanna see too! Also, the ones on “damage types” and “update on shields”)

At the beginning, note down the Stats of the adventurer/player. Note down the equipment and inventory~ You would need to know their equipment to see if they have special damage type or if they have shields. You need to know their inventory to know how many corpses they can pick up during the run.
    Remember, in a battle, all of this happens:
    1. Wisdom check for sneak
    2. Initiative (for Level 5 and above)
    3A. Prep phase (usually, skills or anything taken from the belt, like potions or secondary weapon)
    3B. Main phase attack (type; throw, bash, pierce, magic, getting things from bag, etc)
    4. Dodge
    5. Damage
    6. Shield defence regenerate
    7. Satiation (for Level 5 and above)
    8. Overkill or not, determines whether a corpse can be looted or not
    If you’re ever not sure of something, ask a GM! You can find us by commenting in the DM convo, your private convo with the GMs, or asking in the Common Area.

Changing your dungeon
    If you’re buying the Slots (party), Renovation, or Dungeon Modifiers, do note to run with a GM on your ideas. Especially for the modifiers. Gathering Locations Modifier needs to be run through @Carm to decide what resource you can have and what are the chances of the player getting the item. Traps and buffs would need to be discussed for their effects / stats.
    Again, ask us in the private convo you had with the GMs when you first created your Dungeon~!

Remember
    If the player / dungeon runner does things out of the norm or your knowledge (which usually means they’re aiming for a skill or a title), or there are anything you’re not sure of, you can always ask a GM that’s online :D We’ll help you out as much as we can. Tho, since we’re all overworked, please be understanding if we take time >_<

Have fun with your dungeon~!
    - A player can be a Dungeon Owner (also called Dungeon Master / DM) by purchasing a dungeon at the Merchant Zone.
    - A dungeon can be filled with monsters, chests, loots, and traps (if the dungeon type allows)
    - To create a dungeon, simply post on the Dungeon Portal a description of your dungeon, your current participant, and your waiting list / sign ups. Tag @Dungeons and a Manager to ensure the link to your dungeon is updated into the first post of the thread.
    - Briefly tell the Managers (2 or more) the plans for your dungeon.
    - At each and every dungeon instance (run), the DM must invite at least 1 GM to oversee the instance.
    - At any given battle in the dungeon instance, there should be no more than 10 monsters for solo, or 20 monsters for party
    10 per battle for solo & 20 per battle for parties
    A battle is a fight that lasts until a player can rest. Can be made in waves or with reinforcements.
    Therefore, you can think of the guide as there must be a chance regain def (and possibly rest) after every 10 mobs or less.
    - After each fight is done, the Player(s) must be allowed the option to rest.
    - Note: One Dungeon purchased equals the number of run you can do at any given time. You can have multiple Dungeons purchased for the same plane (and the same post in the Portal)
    ex. If you see the Lucky's Rat Nest, it's one dungeon plan with 2 available current participants, meaning 2 Dungeons were purchased.

[Updated] Auto Runs: Sorry, but we have to. They are getting nerfed. Going through an Auto dungeon, as they're being called, the Player only earns half of the EXP they should be getting and they don't get the 10% DP reward upon completion of the Dungeon. The DM only gets half the DP they should be getting.
    Due to the prominent amount of auto-dungeons being created, Dungeons and her GMs have decided that Auto-Runs give only half Exp (for players/adventurers) and DP (for dungeon masters)

[NOTICE] Maximum number of turns a dm can earn from a run is 50
    - Meaning, if your turn count is 55, it's still only (ModifierxPercentage)x(50/5) = DP

DMs now do not need to buy Rule Sets if, and when, they have a party in their dungeon; the party may discuss and act appropiately, or go off on their own. the DM would need to keep track of each member of the party if they do.
    Unless the DM want to do that, the DM should buy the rule set(s)

DM must reward Adventures, 10% of the run's earning, for completing goals they've set forth; Eg. Touching/Breaking the core, killing the boss, etc.

If you bought the Resource Gathering Modifier
    - Remember to discuss, and get approval, from a GM (Preferably Carm) on what the resource is.
    - Players have 10 attempts max per modifier per run; Eg. 2 RGM = 10 each.
    - You may, or may not, get items, depending on the resource and rarity. (DM gets the chances upon approval.)
    Undeads become a pile of ash once destroyed
    This is only applicable to bought monsters, as spawned monsters are absorb(poof out of existence after a run.
    A group consist of 10 monsters, of the same type (Eg. 10 Rats, 10 Fire rats, etc)
    If the 10 survives to the end of the dungeon, you get +2 of that type (Refer to the prior)
    You can only have 2 breeding groups max. (Eg. 20+ survive, you get 4)
    -- Note: Breeding is only applicable to mobs left at the end of a run; and can only be used at the next run.
    -- Note: Rabbits have a racial trait for breeding.
    -- Note: Undeads don't breed
    Breeding, Needs only 4 to breed and can stack up to 5 times (20 for max breeding and you obtain 10 each time)
    A breeding group = 4 rabbits
    Max # of groups = 5 [x4=20]
    Breeding, per group(4) = 2 (x5=10)

Eg.
    - You have 4 rabbits, and they survive till the end of the run; you get a +2 rabbit for the next run.
    - You have 6 now; they all survive, you get +2; if 3 dies, you don't get any.
    - You have 8 now; if they all survive, you get a +4, etc
    - You have 26 rabbits? Only 20 of them will breeding, so you get +10 for the next run; unless 7+ get killed.
    Rabbit Farmer
    - Ya got yur'elf some rabbits? Good, they breed crazy fast, ya only need 2 pairs (4 rabbits) to get 'em started; tho, for some reason they won't form more than 10 pairs (20 total) [They're silly like that, 'em monsters]. Once ya got the breeding program going, they'll earn ya 10 li' kits. Tho the spawner rabbits can't breed as they're absorbed back to the dungeons.
    Swarm, all get +1 to stats when in numbers of 5+ (Besides luck)
    Traumatize Rookie
    - Rats! Rats everywhere! You'd think they were easy right?! Not if they clump together, in groups of 5 or more! They somehow gain a +1 to all their stats!
    Sneakiness, +5 damage when sneak attacking
    Arachnologist
    - You know them spiders? They're a really sneaky bunch. If one of them gets the jump on you, they'll deal 5 extra damage.
    Equip, can equip items
    Veteran Adventurer
    - Did you know them Goblins could equip items like us? Just makes them deadlier, I say.
    Virus, unharvested corpses in the dungeon turn into undead variants, 2 per zombie
    1 Zombie = 2 Undead (if corpses are left)
    - Unlimited multiplcation (As long as the zombie survives and corpses are left.)
    - Variant zombies have same stats as when they were alive
    - Variant zombies don't carry the zombie virus. (Can't multiple)
    Priest:
    If there are zombies in the dungeon, you best destroy any corpse you can't carry out. Reason? Simple, the zombie can spread it's virus, and turn them into an undead
    Preservation, mummies have a 1/5 chance of being preserved upon death (meaning you can use it the next run)
    Tomb Raider:
    Man, mummies are annoying as heck. I 'mber this crypt I went to once, I killed a couple of mummies, then left to heal up, thinking they'd stay dead, but NOPE! some a'em were shambling around when I returned.
    Bony, weapon damage does not affect them.......
    Paladin:
    If you want to kill some Skeletons, it's better to bring shields. The damage bonus from your weapon does not affect them.

Passive Mana Regen has been changed; when wearing a set of 2 Ring of Increased Mana, you now recover 5 Mana every 2 turns.

Spiders' Luck is now 15
    Private Crafting is no longer a thing.
    NOTICE All Rat crafts now only give +1; Eg. Rat Bone Staff = +1 Mag; Rat Bone Spear = +1 Pierce; etc.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. Dungeons

Dungeons Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Combat System:

• Ex. My attack stat is 3 my weapon damage is 3, thus 6 damage is dealt. The thing I attacked had 1 HP, it overkills by 5 points, and the corpse is destroyed.

• Ex. I have an agility stat of 10, the attacker has one that is 5. I have a 5% chance of dodging his attack.

Damage Mitigation: Defense acts as rechargeable armor and damage is dealt to it before health. Recharges immediately out of battle.
    • Ex. I have a defense stat of 5, and I got hit with 7 points of damage, I lose 2 health points due to 5 of the damage being blocked by the defense. After the battle is finished I regain my 5 defense.

Sneak Attack: If attacker’s wisdom is higher than the defender, they are allowed a sneak attack. This damage is halved if it reaches the health stat.

Formula: Damage = 2 x attacker’s attack stat
    • Ex. I have an attack of 10 and a wisdom of 2, it has a defense of 10 and a wisdom of 1. Since the target is unaware of me and I have a higher wisdom I can sneak attack. I destroy the defense with 10 damage left over. This becomes 5 damage and is dealt to health.

Thrown Weapon Hit Chance Formula = ((Agility + Wisdom) – (Opponent’s Agility + Wisdom)/2)/50

• Ex. I have an agility of 10, wisdom of 10, and attack of 10, and a weapon with the damage of 10. My opponent has an agility of 10 and wisdom of 10. My hit chance is 20%. I hit and deal 15 damage.

After a fight an Adventurer can rest, if they choose to the regain 10-15% of health, and 5-10% of mana.
    • Ex. I have a total HP stat of 100 and 100 mana, I only have 10 in each remaining after a battle. I rest and heal myself to 20 HP and 15 Mana.

Initiative stat determines who goes first. Initiative is scaled off the agility stat in a 1 to 5 ratio. This stat is only active from level 5 and on. You roll a 10 sided die to determine who goes first. Your initiative is added to your roll. Whoever has a bigger number goes first.
    • Ex. I have an agility of 10, thus I have an initiative of 2. The opponent has an agility of 15, thus an initiative of 3. I get rolled an 8, the opponent rolls a 6, making this a 10 to 9 difference, allowing me to go first.

Mana Exhaustion: When a player’s mana reaches zero they faint.

Fainting: Fainting does damage equal to twice your level.
    • Ex. I am level 1, I faint, I get dealt 2 damage. You are level 2, you faint, you get dealt 4 damage.

Critical chance and damage: Based off your luck. If you successfully hit one, double the damage.
    • Ex. I have 10 luck and 10 attack, giving me a 10% chance to hit a critical, I hit a critical, doing 20 damage.
    Roll a 6 sided die, 1-2 it fails, 3 it gives meat, 4 it gives skin, 5 it gives bones, and 6 gives all three.
    • Ex. I have a corpse, I chose to dismantle it. I roll a 3. I get only meat from the corpse, the rest of the body was unsalvageable due to dismantling it.

Proficiency Rating: For every success at creating an item your things success rate increase. Cannot increase it beyond a certain point
    • Ex. I make a rabbit leather bag, now I will succeed if I hit an 8-10, I succeed again, now I if I hit a 7-10 I make a rabbit leather bag. I can continue this till I reach 2-10 equals success. This success rate only applies to making a rabbit leather bag.
    Rules of Weight Carrying
    • Equipped items do not count towards weight total
    • Must have a Bag to carry things that aren’t Equipped
    • All items of the same variety weigh the same (ex. All potions weigh 1 unit)
    • People can carry 5 units overweight, but by doing so all stats are halved
    • Items carried in bag take 1 choice to take out
    • People have a belt in which they can store at max 5 potions, these do not take a choice to take out. (ex. I want to take out my scroll, I say Take out: scroll, and that counts as a choice. But if during battle I want to take a potion that is on my belt (you can have more than 5 potions, just that the quick access ones are limited to 5) I say Drink: Health Potion, Attack: Rat, and that only counts as one choice)

Level 1 No Upgrades
    Can have only one Bag

Level 5 No Upgrades
    Can wear two Bags

and so on
    So for armor we will have 4 pieces, because that's the amount of different items Rumanshi has available right now.

• Head wear: Ex. Chuuni Hood
    • Body armor: Ex. Ragged Cloth Shirt
    • Leg armor: Ex. Ragged Cloth Trousers
    • Foot wear: Ex. Chunni Boots
    • Gloves: Ex. Chuuni Gloves
    • 2 Bracelets: Ex. Rat Bone Bracelet x 2
    • 2 Rings: Ex. Rat Bone Ring x 2
    • Necklace: Ex. Rat Bone Necklace
    Fighting between Reincarnates will be the same as a fight against Rats or Goblins. The Combat Manual applies.

Killing another Reincarnate grants the deceased Reincarnates Level x 2.
    I killed another Reincarnate that was Level 2, I got 4 EXP. Then you killed a Reincarnate that was Level 3 and got 6 EXP.
    Undead, Pets, Summoned Units gain half EXP rounded down.
    Health for level 0 is 10.
    Luck for level 0 is 0.
    Passive Mana Regen = .1(Wisdom) (rounded down) per post.

Leveling system: To level up it takes EXP equal to next level's number squared. When leveling up your EXP counter goes back to zero and you add whatever overflow EXP you have left..
    • Ex. I’m level zero; I need 1 EXP to get to level 1. I kill a rat granting me 1 EXP, raising my EXP counter to 1. I level up. My EXP counter is now 0. To get to level 2 I need 4 EXP, I kill 5 rats giving me 5 EXP. I level up. My counter goes to 1 due to 1 EXP being leftover.

You have achieved level 3, please choose one of these:

『New Skill』

『Upgrade a Current Skill』

『Create a Variant of a Current Skill』

Level 5 gets Initiative stat = .2(Agility) rounded down.
    Titles and Skills can be given by Managers when certain actions happen.

《Title: Dead Disrespecting Dude》 Owner: @shad12ow
    [Increases Chances of Finding Items on Human Corpses]

《Title: Rodent Reaper》 Owner: @Anon Ymous, @shad12ow
    [Gives +5 luck when fighting rats.]

《Title: Dead Man Walking》 Owner: @Carm
    [Has a 50% chance of surviving a fatal blow. Chance lowers by 10% each time afterward in the same dungeon. Chance resets after finishing the dungeon.]
    [Undead monsters don't see him as hostile unless attacked.]

《Title: Survivalist》 Owner: @Nurman
    [Passive Health Regen of 1 per post when not in combat]

《Title: Pacifist》 Owner: @AshandrielT
    [-1 Attack, +1 Agility, +2 Defense, +5 HP]
    [Never gets to attack first]

《Title: Fearmonger》 Owner: @Thunder Mountain
    [Increased Chances of Creatures Running Away To Team Up With Other Creatures]
    [Chance of a Creature Being Stunned From Fear When First Looked At]
    [Chance of Stun = 5% + 1% every 10 Wisdom of Adventurer - 1% every 5 Wisdom of Creature]
    [No Stun Chance on Boss Monsters]
    Reduction: 1-3 less damage taken. Based off a six sided die, 1-2 = 1 less damage. 3-4 = 2 less damage. 5-6 = 3 less damage.
    • Ex. The attacker has 3 points of damage. I activate my skill for this turn. I roll a 4. I get dealt only 1 damage.

Force field: Completely blocks an attack, cool down of one post.
    • Ex. An attacker hits for 100 points of damage. I activate my skill. I take no damage. Next turn I cannot use force field.

Earth wall: Creates a wall in front of you, can be used to block attacks of an individual and a group. Cannot traverse down that path for 5 posts.
    • Ex. 3 rats attack me all at once, I create a wall blocking that path to them for 5 turns.

Dense Punch: ???

Thick Skin: +10 Defense, Passive

Iron Skull: +50 Defense, 50 Wisdom. You are extremely tough! But mindless. At least you can do something, right? In exchange for heightened Defense, your Wisdom lowers, making you more vulnerable to sneak attacks, traps, and illsuions.

Calm: Guarantee escape from battle. (btw do we have a system for this yet?)

Mental Strength: + 10 Wisdom, +3 Defense

Resist Telepathy: Prevents telepathic mobs from doing stuff.

Fire Ball (100 mana): 3 x Mag stat = damage
    • Ex. My Mag stat is 10, so my fire ball does 30 damage.

Electric Bolt (150 mana): Mag stat = damage
    Based off Mag stat, can bounce off enemies. Roll a six sided die, 1-2 bounce none, 3-4 one bounce, 5-6 two bounces.
    • Ex. I roll a 4, my attack hits the rat then bounces to the other rat.

Static Zap (0 mana): When applied roll a ten sided die, 1-3 paralyzes you for a turn, 4-8 nothing happens, 9-10 paralyzes and enemy for a turn (if the attack hits). Cooldown of 2 posts.
    • Ex. I activate skill. I hit and roll a 10. The enemy is paralyzed and possibly cannot move. I can’t use this skill again for 2 turns. (We need to come up with a system for this again.)

Rapid Punching: ???

Super Special ?Punch?: +20 Attack, 20 Self Respect. As a woman, you need to be able to deal with those naughty men! And guys, who says a punch has to be with your fists?! Sure, you will give a devastating blow, but don’t think you will gain EXP in the battles you use this technique…

Muscle Enhancement: Discontinued

Muscle Head: + 15 Attack, 5 Wisdom.

Psioninc Blast: ESPer attack that uses Wisdom instead of Attack for its Damage Modifier.

Detect: Locate enemies/traps/and other stuff nearby, based on Wisdom for length in Meters

Mind Control: Like Dodging, take target's Wisdom and subtract the user's Wisdom. That /100 is the probability of success. My Wisdom is 9, the Rat's is 1. I have an 80% chance of success until the end of the battle. While it is being controlled, the target must roll each turn to try and remove the Mind Control. Likewise, the opposite is it's success rate. If 80% was my success, then it has 20% chance to exit the control.

Mana Armor (+10 Defense, Cost 50 Mana)

Mana Strike (+5 Attack, Cost 25 Mana)

Mana Boost (+5 Attack, +5 Defense, +5 Agility for 3 turns, Cost 150 Mana)

Sage’s Wisdom (1000 Mana): ???

Teaching (+10 Wisdom, +10 Magic, +20 Mana, Attack is always 0, Defense is always 5, Passive)

Lottery (1000 mana): Activates one random skill. 1-50 are no skills. 51-100 are random skills.

Cosmos Teleport (10,000 mana): Teleports you to a random spot in the dungeon.

Scientific Analysis (10 mana): Passive, +10 wisdom -5 agility.

Storage (100 Mana):

Space-Time Magic [Extremely Poor Quality] (10 mana):

Time Manipulation (999,999,999,999,999,000 mana):

Intelligence Up: +40 Wisdom

Mana Up: +200 Mana

Intelligence Burst (1000 Mana): ???

Luck Up: +1-6 luck (6-sided dice roll)

【Insanity (Passive, No Cost】: Can you understand me? If so, then you don’t have this ability.

【BERSERK (10,000 mana)】: Welp. At least you don’t have the Mana to activate this monster ability…right?

Slot Machines (Cost increments of 1, 10, 50, 100, 500…DP): Get cool stuff! (Or not!)

Lucky Strike: Roll a 10 sided die, 0 to 9. Take the number and add it to your Attack and Weapon Attack. Finally, hit the enemy! Oh, and try not to hit the 0. You might be so distraught with grief you black out for a turn…

Luck Boost (+5 Luck, Cost 100 Mana): Increase that chance for the Critical Hit! Praise RNGesus! Long live the RandomNumberGod!

[Possible Skill for Offense>Mental Level 3: 『Raise Lesser Undead (100 Mana) 』: (Can raise up to 1 minion every 5 wisdom.) (Minion's stats are only at 50% of when it was alive w/ lowest at 1 or 0 if it was 0 before.) (Needs corpse of monster.) (Can bring Undead into other dungeons or place them inside their own.) (When undead die, they disintegrate.)]

Ice Spike:

Magma Wall:

Other Level 3 Skills?
    Bashing Damage is a weapon effect caused by Blunt Category weapons. No matter what, Bashing Damage goes through Defense.
    Ex. I have a Hammer that does 1 Bashing Damage. With my 3 Attack, even when going up against an enemy with 3 Defense, it suffers 1 Damage regardless.

Piercing Damage is a weapon effect caused by Spear Category weapons. Any overkill damage moves onto the next enemy. As indicated by the effect of the weapon.
    Ex. There are two Rats and I attack the first one for 3 Attack with a Spear that has +1 Pierce Damage. Since there is extra Damage, one point goes to another enemy.
    -Some weapons are two handed and thus you can only equip one weapon
    -Other weapons are one handed and thus you can equip 2 weapons (including shields), but dual wielding are only allowed for weapons of the same category (Blunt, Sword, or Spear) unless it is with a Shield, as Shield category can be wield with any other category of weapons
    ex. You can use 2 swords/spears/blunts, or 1 sword/spear/blunt + 1 shield. You can't use 1 sword + 1 spear or other mismatching categories.
    -Saturation: At level 5 people will obtain the saturation counter, at the beginning of every dungeon this counter is at 0, this counter goes down by 1 every turn, twice while in combat. The counter can be refilled by eating food. This counter can go as low as -20 and as high as 20.

-Benefits of high or positive Saturation: At 10 saturation people regain 5% of their mana and health per turn.

-Consequences of low or negative Saturation: At -10 saturation people lose 5% of their mana and health per turn. At -20 saturation they faint, the dungeon run is over and they forfeit half their DP to the DM.

-Regaining Hunger: They can eat food bought in the merchant stall, or made in the cooking, crafting, and dismantling thread. Different items give different hunger back.

-Partying: Partying does not change anything about this system, if you faint you still get kicked out of the dungeon.
    Poison Debuff: Now that we have Spiders, there comes the Poison Debuff. If you are Poisoned, you suffer 5 immediate Damage and 1 Damage per turn for five more turns. This means 10 Damage that ignores Defense, so please be cautious.

Burnt Food (Sick Debuff): Even though you thought that just eating it would be good, you got sick. Yes, you aren't as hungry anymore, but you lose 1 HP every turn for three turns. This can mean disaster if an enemy happens upon you while you are sick. But, there is a chance that if you feed an enemy this, they will become sick, though if the Enemy's Wisdom is high enough, (7+) they will see through it. And they won't be happy.
    Bound Debuff: Being Bound or Stuck usually means you are physically incapable of moving due to an outside force. So, Attack/100 is the chance to get out of a Bound State. However, if an Ally is willing, they can spend a turn to cut you out or help remove whatever it is that is binding you, be it spider webs, rope, or a monster that has its grip on you.
    Gaining DP
    -Players can gain DP in two ways. Either host a dungeon, or kill monsters in dungeons.
    -Players gain 10% of the participant's total mana as DP every 5 turns when hosting a dungeon.
    ----This is boosted to 20% of the participant's total mana before the participant's level is 5
    ----If a player died in a solo run, their equipment, bag and contents, and DP goes to the dungeon master. If a player died in a party run, the DP goes to the dungeon master while the equipment, bag, contents and corpse goes to the surviving party members
    -Players gain 5% of the monster's mana as DP when they kill it.
    ----A player would also gain 1 DP for every rat killed.
    ----
    - A player can be a Dungeon Owner (also called Dungeon Master / DM) buy purchasing a dungeon at the Merchant Zone.
    - A dungeon can be filled with monsters, chests, loots, and traps (if the dungeon type allows)
    - To create a dungeon, simply post on the Dungeon Portal a description of your dungeon, your current participant, and your waiting list / sign ups. Tag @Dungeons and a Manager to ensure the link to your dungeon is updated into the first post of the thread.
    - Briefly tell the Managers (2 or more) the plans for your dungeon.
    - At each and every dungeon instance (run), the DM must invite at least 1 GM to oversee the instance.
    - At any given battle in the dungeon instance, there should be no more than 10 monsters for solo, or 20 monsters for party
    - After each fight is done, the Player(s) must be allowed the option to rest.
    - Note: One Dungeon purchased equals the number of run you can do at any given time. You can have multiple Dungeons purchased for the same plane (and the same post in the Portal)
    ex. If you see the Lucky's Rat Nest, it's one dungeon plan with 2 available current participants, meaning 2 Dungeons were purchased.
    New threads for the Dungeons:
    Resource Area (head here to collect your daily resources)
    C.C.D.A (head here to craft, cook, and dismantle)
    Bank (head here to store the stuffs that's not equipped or in your bag)​
    Dungeon Rewards Upon Completion: If there is a definite goal to the Dungeon, whether it be get to the Dungeon Core, discover the secret to Lucky's House, kill all the monsters, or just to survive, the Player(s) receive 10% of the DP the Dungeon Master should have earned off of you. For example, if the DM should have gotten 100 DP off of you, they would have earned only 90 and you would have gotten an extra 10 DP when exiting the Dungeon.

[Updated] Auto Runs: Sorry, but we have to. They are getting nerfed. Going through an Auto dungeon, as they're being called, the Player only earns half of the EXP they should be getting and they don't get the 10% DP reward upon completion of the Dungeon. The DM only gets half the DP they should be getting.

Status Effects: Many people have already experienced some of the new effects we have to offer. v1.2.1 has the Poison, Sick, and Bound Effects, but we also added the Bleed and Confused Status Effects. Bleed is a little different from Poison, as it lasts longer, even though the initial damage is not as bad as Poison.
    • Upon getting the Bleed effect, the Player loses 2 HP, and loses 1 HP per turn for 10 Turns unless they get their hands on something to stop that.
    • Upon getting the Confused effect, the Player loses the ability to make rational decisions. They will attack anything, even their allies or themselves. A Wisdom Check is necessary to see if they snap out of confusion. (Player's Wisdom - Enemy's Wisdom)/100 is the rate.

Shield Regenerate each turn: That's it. Shields can regenerate their Def each turn. Cool, huh?

Distributable Stat Points: You get three Stat Points per Level! Isn't that awesome?! Yeah!
    As the formula versus example didn't add up, here is the new formula:
    ( (my att)x2 - enemy def) /2 = damage to HP

- Eg: Your attack is 10, the monster has 5 def.
    - ((10)x2-5)2 > (20-5)/2 > 15/2=7 rounded down.
    - This means you do 5 Def damage and 7 HP damage
    Overweight debuff
    to clarify, this debuff happens when a person has a total bag capacity that exceeds their personal capacity.
    a lvl 5 personal capacity is 35 (2 bags allowed); a lvl 4 and below's personal capacity is iirc 25 (1 bag allowed)
    the beginners bag capcity is 10, the rat bag capacity is 15.
    as of now, a person can't overweight yet.
    overweighting can happen if, e.g. a lvl 3 person (25 weight, 1 bag) has a bag that can hold 40 weight. they can only overweight for weight capacity + 5 (i.e. 30) during the overweight, they'll get the debuff.
    Initiative is now Agi + d10; applicable to level 5 and above; used to determine turn order, making battles less chaotic.
    (Applicable to Level 5 and above)
    You start a dungeon run with a Sat of 10; while each turn lowers that by 1. A battle is only counted to reduce the Sat by 1.

Food now gives a +5, while meals give a +10
    You also earn 10% of a dungeon run's earning for and if you complete the dungeon goal (e.g. kill the boss, kill all mobs, break the dungeon core, or just survive)
    NOTICE: Maximum number of turns a dm can earn from a run is 50
    - Meaning, if your turn count is 55, it's still only (ModifierxPercentage)x10 = DP

This is only applicable to bought monsters, as spawned monsters are absorb(poof out of existence after a run.
    A group consist of 10 monsters, of the same type (Eg. 10 Rats, 10 Fire rats, etc)
    If the 10 survives to the end of the dungeon, you get +2 of that type (Refer to the prior)
    You can only have 2 breeding groups max. (Eg. 20+ survive, you get 4)
    -- Note rabbits have a racial trait for breeding.
    Due to the prominent amount of auto-dungeons being created, Dungeons and her GMs have decided that Auto-Runs give only half Exp (for players/adventurers) and DP (for dungeon masters)
    Rabbit Farmer
    - Ya got yur'elf some rabbits? Good, they breed like crazy, you only need 2 pairs (4 rabbits) to get them started; though, for some reason they won't form more than 10 pairs (20 total) [They're silly like that, them monsters]. Once ya got the breeding program going, they'll earn ya 10 li' kits. Tho the spawner rabbits can't breed as they're absorbed back to the dungeons.
    Note: Breeding is only applicable to mobs left at the end of a run; and can only be used at the next run.
    A breeding group = 4 rabbits
    Max # of groups = 5 [x4=20]
    Breeding, per group(4) = 2 (x5=10)

Eg.
    - You have 4 rabbits, and they survive till the end of the run; you get a +2 rabbit for the next run.
    - You have 6 now; they all survive, you get +2; if 3 dies, you don't get any.
    - You have 8 now; if they all survive, you get a +4, etc
    - You have 26 rabbits? Only 20 of them will breeding, so you get +10 for the next run; unless 7+ get killed.

Traumatize Rookie:
    - Rats! Rats everywhere! You'd think they were easy right?! Not if they clump together, in groups of 5 or more! They somehow gain a +1 to all their stats!

A Dungeon Scientist:
    - You know them spiders? They're a really sneaky bunch. If one of them gets the jump on you (sneak attack), they'll deal 5 extra damage.

Veteran Adventurer:
    - Did you know them Goblins could equip items like us? Just makes them deadlier, I say.

DMs now do not need to buy Rule Sets if, and when, they have a party in their dungeon; the party may discuss and act appropiately, or go off on their own. the DM would need to keep track of each member of the party if they do.
    Unless the DM want to do that, the DM should buy the rule set(s)

DM must reward Adventures, 10% of the run's earning, for completing goals they've set forth; Eg. Touching/Breaking the core, killing the boss, etc.
    IF you're trying to craft something without a recipe, you'll only have a 2%(1 in 50) chance of success
    You need to put the amount of items you're using and the name and amount of item you're crafting
    e.g. "use 2 rat skins to make 1 rat skin mask @Carm "
    Remember to tag @Carm for experimental crafts (i.e. crafting things without any existing recipes)
    Managers are able to give blessings to players (who are not managers). The manager must choose what their area of blessings will be. Such as, Rumanshi's blessing might make it so nuffie trade is better for the possessor if it.

Players can only be blessed by 1 manager, and a manager can only bless 1 person at a time.

Rumanshii: The act of trading (nuffies) is blessed
    Carm: The act of crafting and cooking is blessed
    Ginger: The act of luck is blessed
    Luck: The act of murder is blessed
    And Finally Ice: skills are blessed
    This is an update of titles discovered, not the whole book. -- They'll be chronicled as they are rewarded.
    You can get a Unique Title by being the first to do something!
    But, we're now intruducing Common Titles for all that have achieved greatness (e.g. Boss Slayer title)

New Titles:
    Gained by the man(@chillo) who willingly smeared himself in rat dung to be friends with the rats

Effect:
    [Rats aren't hostile to this man unless provoked but will still try and protect the Core & Lower Wisdom by 10%]
    @Kuma Desu for being the first to successfully cook a soup

Effect:
    [Effect: Double the saturation gained from soup~!]
    @Lady Luck for being the first to store a rat in [Storage]

Effect:
    [Uses 50% less mana to store rats]
    @Lady Luck for being the first to do a successful free craft

Effect:
    [Raises chance of crafting an unknown recipe from 1 in 50 to 1 in 25]
    Taking a Boss down single-handedly

Effect:
    [+2 all stats when fighting bosses except luck]

Current holders:
    @Lady Luck @Thunder Mountain
    @Lady Luck for being the first to reach level 5!

Effect:
    [+2 for all stats except luck]
    @Thunder Mountain for being the first to achieve 10/10 proficiency in cooking.

Effect:
    [Automatically makes cooking proficiency 3/10 if lower than 3/10]
    @Lady Luck for being the first to achieve a 10/10 proficiency in crafting

Effect:
    [Automatically makes crafting proficiency 3/10 if lower than 3/10]
    Old Titles:

«Title: Dead Disrespecting Dude» Owner: @shad12ow

«Title: Stone Thrower» Owner: @chillo
    [Accuracy increases by 10% when throwing stones]
    [Stones do +1 damage]

«Title: Rodent Reaper» Owner: @shad12ow. Undead Anon Ymous in @Thunder Mountain's Possession

«Title: Dead Man Walking» Owner: @Carm
    [Has a 50% chance of surviving a fatal blow. Chance lowers by 10% each time afterward in the same dungeon. Chance resets after finishing the dungeon.]

«Title: Survivalist» Owner: @Nurman

«Title: Pacifist» Owner: @AshandrielT

«Title: Fearmonger» Owner: @Thunder Mountain

[Chance of Stun = 5% + 1% every 10 Wisdom of Adventurer - 1% every 5 Wisdom of Creature]

«Title: The Giver» Owner: @platys51 - Lost in death.
    [Gives Skill: Mana Transfer]
    ?Mana Transfer (??? Mana)?(Description: Can give Mana to others, but only half of the spent mana will be given.)

«Title: Bloodthirsty» Owner: @Thunder Mountain, @Lady Luck
    [+5 Attack when fighting Reincarnates]

«Plank Wielder» Owner: @platys51
    [The wielder of this title only gains half the stat increase of weapons when wielding anything other than planks. When wielding planks, he gains +1 att per 100 mana and -1 wisdom per 10 att.]
    Book listing skills that have currently been discovered and/or made. They'll be chronicled as they are discovered and/or made, only if their creator wishes to publish them.

Changes to Skill:
    『Space-Time Magic [Extremely Poor Quality] (10 mana) 』
    Summon one small item from the past
    『Storage (100 mana)』
    Weight limit of storage skill is equal to Wis*10 + mag
    『Ice Spike (100 mana)』
    Single target; Mag stat = damage, target -2 agi
    『Fire Ball (100 mana)』
    1.5 x Mag = damage, single target

1-3 less damage taken. Based off a six sided die, 1-2 = 1 less damage. 3-4 = 2 less damage. 5-6 = 3 less damage.

Ex. The attacker has 3 points of damage. I activate my skill for this turn. I roll a 4. I get dealt only 1 damage.

- Footnote: Seems pretty weak, as goblins deal 20 damage.
    Completely blocks an attack, cool down of one post.

Ex. An attacker hits for 100 points of damage. I activate my skill. I take no damage. Next turn I cannot use force field.

- Footnote: You'll probably want this, or Earthwall, if you're from the Defense-Magic path.
    Creates a wall in front of you, can be used to block attacks of an individual and a group. Cannot traverse down that path for 5 posts.

Ex. 3 rats attack me all at once, I create a wall blocking that path to them for 5 turns.

- Footnote: Pretty useful, especially if you want to run away from powerful enemies, or to seperate them from their group.
    Active: +10 Att, -5 Agi
    Passive: +10 Def
    Active: +50 Def, -50 Wis

- Footnote: You are extremely tough! But mindless. At least you can do something, right? In exchange for heightened Defense, your Wisdom lowers, making you more vulnerable to sneak attacks, traps, and illusions.
    - Footnote 2: What did you do to yourself to achieve this skill?!
    - Footnote 3: Wonder what happens if you use it while less then 50 Wis.
    Guarantee escape from battle.

- Footnote: Do we even have a system for this?
    Passive-Switchable: +10 wis, +3 Def, Cost: 100 mana per turn
    Passive: Prevents telepathic mobs from doing stuff.
    1.5 x Mag = damage, single target

Ex. My Mag stat is 10. so I'll deal 15 damage to the target
    Mag=Damage; bounces off enemies (Roll a six sided die, 1-2 bounce none, 3-4 one bounce, 5-6 two bounces.)

Ex. I roll a 4, my attack hits the rat then bounces to the other rat.
    When applied roll a ten sided die, 1-3 paralyzes you for a turn, 4-8 nothing happens, 9-10 paralyzes and enemy for a turn (if the attack hits). Cooldown of 2 posts.

Ex. I activate skill. I hit and roll a 10. The enemy is paralyzed and possibly cannot move. I can’t use this skill again for 2 turns. (We need to come up with a system for this again.)

- Footnote: Warning to all aspiring mages(Offense-Magic): Don't pick this! It's a double-edge sword! Not to mention nearly useless, as it doesn't affect bosses.
    Active: +10 Agi, -5 Att, +2 Def
    Active: +20 Attack, -20 Self Respect

- Footnote: As a woman, you need to be able to deal with those naughty men! And guys, who says a punch has to be with your fists?! Sure, you will give a devastating blow, but don’t think you will gain EXP in the battles you use this technique…
    Passive: +15 Att, -5 Wis
    ESPer attack that uses Wisdom instead of Attack for its Damage Modifier.

- Footnote: As if Offense-Mental wasn't powerful enough!
    Locate enemies/traps/and other stuff nearby, based on Wisdom for length in Meters
    Like Dodging, take target's Wisdom and subtract the user's Wisdom. That /100 is the probability of success. My Wisdom is 9, the Rat's is 1. I have an 80% chance of success until the end of the battle. While it is being controlled, the target must roll each turn to try and remove the Mind Control. Likewise, the opposite is it's success rate. If 80% was my success, then it has 20% chance to exit the control.

- Footnote: Sounds fun and all right? Well it's basically useless, unless you have exceedingly high Wis.
    +10 Def
    +5 Att
    +5 Att, Def, and Agi for 3 turns

- Footnote: Seems way weaker then other two Wisdom-Physical path skills
    Sage Wisdom (1000 mana): Effect Unknown
    Passive: +10 Wis and Mag, +20 Mana, Att is set to 0 (Eg. Att=0), Def is set to 5 (Eg. Def=5)

- Footnote: Might be useful, if you could get Detect and Psionic Blast, or some magic; otherwise, I'd advise against this.
    Activates one random skill. 1-50 are no skills. 51-100 are random skills.

- Footnote: 50% chance of a random skill huh, for 1k mana even! Is that cheap or expensive?
    Teleports you to a random spot in the dungeon.

- Footnote: Why bother?
    Passive: +10 Wis, -5 Agi

- Footnote: Whoa, Unknown-Magic path doesn't seem to have any good skills. this one seems good at first, but you'll be lossing 10 mana each turn.
    Weight limit of storage skill is equal to Wis*10 + mag

- Footnote: can become a summoner if you place a monster inside; though probably need to buy one to be able to command them.
    (10 mana)]
    Summon one small item from the past

- Footnote: lol, wonder if I can summon a ring from my past reincarnation; or some items I lost when crafting... or the food I just ate.
    Time Manipulation (999,999,999,999,999,000 mana): Effect Unknown
    Passive: +40 Wis

- Footnote: Talk about OP, especially if you can get Psionic Blast
    Passive: +200 Mana

- Footnote: DMs will love you! Pick it!
    Intelligence Busrt (1000 mana): Effect Unknown

Passive, No Cost

- Footnote: Can you understand me? If so, then you don’t have this ability.

【BERSERK (10,000 mana)】: Welp. At least you don’t have the Mana to activate this monster ability…right?

Slot Machines (Cost increments of 1, 10, 50, 100, 500…DP): Get cool stuff! (Or not!)

Lucky Strike: Roll a 10 sided die, 0 to 9. Take the number and add it to your Attack and Weapon Attack. Finally, hit the enemy! Oh, and try not to hit the 0. You might be so distraught with grief you black out for a turn…

Luck Boost (+5 Luck, Cost 100 Mana): Increase that chance for the Critical Hit! Praise RNGesus! Long live the RandomNumberGod!

[Possible Skill for Offense>Mental Level 3: ?Raise Lesser Undead (100 Mana) ?: (Can raise up to 1 minion every 5 wisdom.) (Minion's stats are only at 50% of when it was alive w/ lowest at 1 or 0 if it was 0 before.) (Needs corpse of monster.) (Can bring Undead into other dungeons or place them inside their own.) (When undead die, they disintegrate.)]

Single target; Mag stat = damage, target -2 agi

Magma Wall: Unknown.
    Sneak attacks can be dodged; refer to Dodge Chance.

Magic can be used for sneak attacks
    - Eg. If you have the skill Fireball, you can use it for your sneak attack.
    You need to explore 2 other dungeons before coming back to the dungeon you've just completed.
    - Eg. You do Lucky's "Rat Nest"; you'd need to go through 2 other dungeons, like Evil_Ginger's "Rat Race" and Kuma's "Bear's Cave of... Rats" before you're allowed to enter it again.
    Undeads don't level, nor leave corpses
    Companion, such as undeads and pets take up bag space.
    Undeads don't leave corpses
    Virus, unharvested corpses in the dungeon turn into undead variants, 2 per zombie
    1 Zombie = 2 Undead (if corpse is left)
    - Unlimited multiplcation (As long as the zombie survives and corpses are left.)
    - Variant zombies have same stats as when they were alive
    - Variant zombies don't carry the zombie virus. (Can't multiple)
    Priest:
    If there are zombies in the dungeon, you best destroy any corpse you can't carry out. Reason? Simple, the zombie can spread it's virus, and turn them into an undead
    Preservation, mummies have a 1/5 chance of being preserved upon death (meaning you can use it the next run)
    Tomb Raider:
    Man, mummies are annoying as heck. I 'mber this crypt I went to once, I killed a couple of mummies, then left to heal up, thinking they'd stay dead, but NOPE! some a'em were shambling around when I returned.
    Bony, weapon damage does not affect them.......
    Paladin:
    If you want to kill some Skeletons, it's better to bring shields. The damage bonus from your weapon does not affect them.
    If you bought the Resource Gathering Modifier
    - Remember to discuss, and get approval, from a GM (Preferably Carm) on what the resource is.
    - Players have 10 attempts max per modifier per run; Eg. 2 RGM = 10 each.
    - You may, or may not, get items, depending on the resource and rarity. (DM gets the chances upon approval.0
    Private Crafts are now a thing, you can go to @Carm

Additional on Dissection:
    I will not allow the dismantle thingy proficiency.
    But I will allow you to do the anatomy, or rather I shall call it dissection.
    Dissection allows one to try to obtain a "special" item from the corpse.
    The corpse is lost during the process regardless of failure or success.
    Dissection will fail regardless if the specified item is not in the monster.
    Not every monster will have a "special" item.
    Each monster that does will only have one "special" item.
    For example, the fire rat might have the "Fire rat orb" in it.
    or the species might not even have a "special" item in it at all.
    Finally, this process will only have a 1/5 chance of succeeding (why so high? Because getting the item that I made for it will be hard enough)
    Guide to being a Dungeon Master (DM)

Being a Dungeon Master (DM) is fun~! You get to create your own idea, your own dungeon, and troll and mess around with adventurers in it. Not to mention the lucrative gains ;-)

First up! Decide your dungeon objectives!
    Examples: kill all mobs (has to state how many), survive and exit savely (or break the dungeon core), kill the BOSS or some other specific mob, get a certain item in the dungeon
    Make a convo with the GM if you want to bounce your ideas~! Do this for any changes to the dungeon plans too~
    Then, make a cool map, story, or choices of your liking >w<

Second step! Getting the people to come
    Post on dungeon portal tagging @Dungeons and a manager; You’ll also get into a DM-only convo~
    Use this post to promote your dungeon, what is it about, why people should come, etc~ And to keep track of your waiting list. Cause people will be queueing to enter :D

Running a Dungeon
    Make a convo with some GM and the player
    Read the rules on saturation (food and hunger) and combat in the patches thread. Be sure to check all the patch and addendums, it’s usually under the appropriate head (and there is also a heading for “running a dungeon” and “earning DP” that you might wanna see too! Also, the ones on “damage types” and “update on shields”)

At the beginning, note down the Stats of the adventurer/player. Note down the equipment and inventory~ You would need to know their equipment to see if they have special damage type or if they have shields. You need to know their inventory to know how many corpses they can pick up during the run.
    Remember, in a battle, all of this happens:
    1. Wisdom check for sneak
    2. Initiative (for Level 5 and above)
    3A. Prep phase (usually, skills or anything taken from the belt, like potions or secondary weapon)
    3B. Main phase attack (type; throw, bash, pierce, magic, getting things from bag, etc)
    4. Dodge
    5. Damage
    6. Shield defence regenerate
    7. Satiation (for Level 5 and above)
    8. Overkill or not, determines whether a corpse can be looted or not
    If you’re ever not sure of something, ask a GM! You can find us by commenting in the DM convo, your private convo with the GMs, or asking in the Common Area.

Changing your dungeon
    If you’re buying the Slots (party), Renovation, or Dungeon Modifiers, do note to run with a GM on your ideas. Especially for the modifiers. Gathering Locations Modifier needs to be run through @Carm to decide what resource you can have and what are the chances of the player getting the item. Traps and buffs would need to be discussed for their effects / stats.
    Again, ask us in the private convo you had with the GMs when you first created your Dungeon~!

Remember
    If the player / dungeon runner does things out of the norm or your knowledge (which usually means they’re aiming for a skill or a title), or there are anything you’re not sure of, you can always ask a GM that’s online :D We’ll help you out as much as we can. Tho, since we’re all overworked, please be understanding if we take time >_<

Have fun with your dungeon~!
    You can use skills outside of/before a dungeons, though it'd be based on your mana -- Non-stackable skills are still non-stackable here.

Skill Changes:
    Intelligence Up has been changed to +10 Wis
    Mana Up has been changed to +100 Mana @Argyve @Simon @fluffymigs and anyone else who took Mana UP.

The preparatory phase allows one to do misc stuff such as equip a sword, or drink a potion that is in there quick reach belt.
    The main phase allows one to do drastic stuff such as attack enemies, walk around, or take things out of their bag.
    Combat System:

• Ex. My attack stat is 3 my weapon damage is 3, thus 6 damage is dealt. The thing I attacked had 1 HP, it overkills by 5 points, and the corpse is destroyed.

• Ex. I have an agility stat of 10, the attacker has one that is 5. I have a 5% chance of dodging his attack.

• Ex. I have a defense stat of 5, and I got hit with 7 points of damage, I lose 2 health points due to 5 of the damage being blocked by the defense. After the battle is finished I regain my 5 defense.

Formula: Damage = 2 x attacker’s attack stat
    • Ex. I have an attack of 10 and a wisdom of 2, it has a defense of 10 and a wisdom of 1. Since the target is unaware of me and I have a higher wisdom I can sneak attack. I destroy the defense with 10 damage left over. This becomes 5 damage and is dealt to health.

• Ex. I have an agility of 10, wisdom of 10, and attack of 10, and a weapon with the damage of 10. My opponent has an agility of 10 and wisdom of 10. My hit chance is 20%. I hit and deal 15 damage.

After a fight an Adventurer can rest, if they choose to the regain 10-15% of health, and 5-10% of mana.
    • Ex. I have a total HP stat of 100 and 100 mana, I only have 10 in each remaining after a battle. I rest and heal myself to 20 HP and 15 Mana.

Initiative stat determines who goes first. Initiative is scaled off the agility stat in a 1 to 5 ratio. This stat is only active from level 5 and on. You roll a 10 sided die to determine who goes first. Your initiative is added to your roll. Whoever has a bigger number goes first.
    • Ex. I have an agility of 10, thus I have an initiative of 2. The opponent has an agility of 15, thus an initiative of 3. I get rolled an 8, the opponent rolls a 6, making this a 10 to 9 difference, allowing me to go first.

Mana Exhaustion: When a player’s mana reaches zero they faint.

Fainting: Fainting does damage equal to twice your level.
    • Ex. I am level 1, I faint, I get dealt 2 damage. You are level 2, you faint, you get dealt 4 damage.

• Ex. I have 10 luck and 10 attack, giving me a 10% chance to hit a critical, I hit a critical, doing 20 damage.
    • Ex. I have a corpse, I chose to dismantle it. I roll a 3. I get only meat from the corpse, the rest of the body was unsalvageable due to dismantling it.

• Ex. I make a rabbit leather bag, now I will succeed if I hit an 8-10, I succeed again, now I if I hit a 7-10 I make a rabbit leather bag. I can continue this till I reach 2-10 equals success. This success rate only applies to making a rabbit leather bag.
    Rules of Weight Carrying
    • Equipped items do not count towards weight total
    • Must have a Bag to carry things that aren’t Equipped
    • All items of the same variety weigh the same (ex. All potions weigh 1 unit)
    • People can carry 5 units overweight, but by doing so all stats are halved
    • Items carried in bag take 1 choice to take out
    • People have a belt in which they can store at max 5 potions, these do not take a choice to take out. (ex. I want to take out my scroll, I say Take out: scroll, and that counts as a choice. But if during battle I want to take a potion that is on my belt (you can have more than 5 potions, just that the quick access ones are limited to 5) I say Drink: Health Potion, Attack: Rat, and that only counts as one choice)

Level 1 No Upgrades
    Can have only one Bag

Level 5 No Upgrades
    Can wear two Bags

and so on

• Head wear: Ex. Chuuni Hood
    • Body armor: Ex. Ragged Cloth Shirt
    • Leg armor: Ex. Ragged Cloth Trousers
    • Foot wear: Ex. Chunni Boots
    • Gloves: Ex. Chuuni Gloves
    • 2 Bracelets: Ex. Rat Bone Bracelet x 2
    • 2 Rings: Ex. Rat Bone Ring x 2
    • Necklace: Ex. Rat Bone Necklace
    Fighting between Reincarnates will be the same as a fight against Rats or Goblins. The Combat Manual applies.

Killing another Reincarnate grants the deceased Reincarnates Level x 2.
    I killed another Reincarnate that was Level 2, I got 4 EXP. Then you killed a Reincarnate that was Level 3 and got 6 EXP.
    Undead, Pets, Summoned Units gain half EXP rounded down.
    Health for level 0 is 10.
    Luck for level 0 is 0.
    Passive Mana Regen = .1(Wisdom) (rounded down) per post.

• Ex. I’m level zero; I need 1 EXP to get to level 1. I kill a rat granting me 1 EXP, raising my EXP counter to 1. I level up. My EXP counter is now 0. To get to level 2 I need 4 EXP, I kill 5 rats giving me 5 EXP. I level up. My counter goes to 1 due to 1 EXP being leftover.

You have achieved level 3, please choose one of these:

『New Skill』

『Upgrade a Current Skill』

『Create a Variant of a Current Skill』

Level 5 gets Initiative stat = .2(Agility) rounded down.

《Title: Dead Disrespecting Dude》 Owner: @shad12ow

《Title: Rodent Reaper》 Owner: @Anon Ymous, @shad12ow

《Title: Dead Man Walking》 Owner: @Carm

《Title: Survivalist》 Owner: @Nurman

《Title: Pacifist》 Owner: @AshandrielT

《Title: Fearmonger》 Owner: @Thunder Mountain
    Reduction: 1-3 less damage taken. Based off a six sided die, 1-2 = 1 less damage. 3-4 = 2 less damage. 5-6 = 3 less damage.
    • Ex. The attacker has 3 points of damage. I activate my skill for this turn. I roll a 4. I get dealt only 1 damage.

Force field: Completely blocks an attack, cool down of one post.
    • Ex. An attacker hits for 100 points of damage. I activate my skill. I take no damage. Next turn I cannot use force field.

Earth wall: Creates a wall in front of you, can be used to block attacks of an individual and a group. Cannot traverse down that path for 5 posts.
    • Ex. 3 rats attack me all at once, I create a wall blocking that path to them for 5 turns.

Dense Punch: ???

Thick Skin: +10 Defense, Passive

Iron Skull: +50 Defense, 50 Wisdom. You are extremely tough! But mindless. At least you can do something, right? In exchange for heightened Defense, your Wisdom lowers, making you more vulnerable to sneak attacks, traps, and illsuions.

Calm: Guarantee escape from battle. (btw do we have a system for this yet?)

Mental Strength: + 10 Wisdom, +3 Defense

Resist Telepathy: Prevents telepathic mobs from doing stuff.

Fire Ball (100 mana): 3 x Mag stat = damage
    • Ex. My Mag stat is 10, so my fire ball does 30 damage.

Electric Bolt (150 mana): Mag stat = damage
    Based off Mag stat, can bounce off enemies. Roll a six sided die, 1-2 bounce none, 3-4 one bounce, 5-6 two bounces.
    • Ex. I roll a 4, my attack hits the rat then bounces to the other rat.

Static Zap (0 mana): When applied roll a ten sided die, 1-3 paralyzes you for a turn, 4-8 nothing happens, 9-10 paralyzes and enemy for a turn (if the attack hits). Cooldown of 2 posts.
    • Ex. I activate skill. I hit and roll a 10. The enemy is paralyzed and possibly cannot move. I can’t use this skill again for 2 turns. (We need to come up with a system for this again.)

Rapid Punching: ???

Super Special ?Punch?: +20 Attack, 20 Self Respect. As a woman, you need to be able to deal with those naughty men! And guys, who says a punch has to be with your fists?! Sure, you will give a devastating blow, but don’t think you will gain EXP in the battles you use this technique…

Muscle Head: + 15 Attack, 5 Wisdom.

Possible Offense: Mental Skills...

Psioninc Blast: ESPer attack that uses Wisdom instead of Attack for its Damage Modifier.

Detect: Locate enemies/traps/and other stuff nearby, based on Wisdom for length in...Meters? Yards?

Mind Control: Like Dodging, take target's Wisdom and subtract the user's Wisdom. That /10 is the probability of success...? My Wisdom is 9, the Rat's is 1. I have an 80% chance of success until the end of the battle. While it is being controlled, the target must roll each turn to try and remove the Mind Control. Likewise, the opposite is it's success rate. If 80% was my success, then it has 20% chance to exit the control.

Mana Armor (+10 Defense, Cost 50 Mana)

Mana Strike (+5 Attack, Cost 25 Mana)

Mana Boost (+5 Attack, +5 Defense, +5 Agility for 3 turns, Cost 150 Mana)

Sage’s Wisdom (1000 Mana): ???

Teaching (+10 Wisdom, +10 Magic, +20 Mana, Attack is always 0, Defense is always 5, Passive)

Lottery (1000 mana): Activates one random skill. 1-50 are no skills. 51-100 are random skills.

Cosmos Teleport (10,000 mana): Teleports you to a random spot in the dungeon.

Scientific Analysis (10 mana): Passive, +10 wisdom -5 agility.

Storage (100 Mana):

Space-Time Magic [Extremely Poor Quality] (10 mana):

Time Manipulation (999,999,999,999,999,000 mana):

Intelligence Up: +40 Wisdom

Mana Up: +200 Mana

Intelligence Burst (1000 Mana): ???

【Insanity (Passive, No Cost】: Can you understand me? If so, then you don’t have this ability.

[Possible Skill for Offense>Mental Level 3: 『Raise Lesser Undead (100 Mana) 』: (Can raise up to 1 minion every 5 wisdom.) (Minion's stats are only at 50% of when it was alive w/ lowest at 1 or 0 if it was 0 before.) (Needs corpse of monster.) (Can bring Undead into other dungeons or place them inside their own.) (When undead die, they disintegrate.)]

Ice Spike:

Magma Wall:

Other Level 3 Skills?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  3. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    what about my title?the <<stone thrower>>?

4. GamingIce

GamingIce 『Holder of the Ring of Promise』『RPG Nerd』

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad.... I had compiled that list but didn't add yours.... T_T

5. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Our apologies. This was an old list.

6. Blankdom

Blankdom Unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to suggest a skill proficiency system; e.g the skill levels depending on how much it's used and/or how well it's used. Maybe it can also upgrade/evolve if it reaches a certain level; this way, though it'd take longer, you're rewarded for using it, especially if you're creative with it.

Btw, are we going to have to Reincarnate again(Everyone was nuked), or would it be an Isekai situation?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    Evil_Ginger likes this.
  7. Negias

Negias 『Average Smulenians』『Normal Passerby』『Chaos Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    ughh...I want a title

8. Piotrow

Piotrow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I change my skill for -20 Self Respect too? Do we even have a behind the scene Self Respect stat, or it's just RP element?

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  9. Negias

Reading List:
    Link
    Just an RP element I think? do we even need that kind of stat?

10. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Self Respect is indeed important and has a workable system

12. Negias

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, I see...
    like charisma huh...

13. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    What about mine?

14. Tang Tang

Tang Tang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the guides, I've read all of them and get a good pictures about how this game played.
    But, what storage skill do?
    And ol how I can get a title?

15. Carm

Reading List:
    Link
    You can store stuff, nuf said
    If you do something special or accomplish something special and we recognize it.

16. Tang Tang

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok just to storing stuff..
    Something special at the dungeon or at the threads?

17. Carm

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now you can sign up for dungeons, and wait for a DM to put you into it.

18. Dungeons

Dungeons Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have just added

• Ex. I have a Hammer that does 1 Bashing Damage. With my 3 Attack, even when going up against an enemy with 3 Defense, it suffers 1 Damage regardless.

• Ex. There are two Rats and I attack the first one for 3 Attack with a Spear that has +1 Pierce Damage. Since there is extra Damage, one point goes to another enemy.

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  19. Tang Tang

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Blankdom

Blankdom Unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    @Dungeons Can swords do both? Stab = Pierce, while attacking with the flat of the blade / using the pummel = bash. Also, spears are pretty a staff plus a tip, so they'd probably be able to do basing too!