LCD Emperor’s Domination

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shance, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Bao

Bao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that this is a very likely hypothesis. We know Imp wanted to help the person trapped in the kingdom of heaven along with all the stuff we got from the Ancestral Realm section, that he was the servant of the mythical existence.

Basically, the progenitor had been stuck there fighting off the tribulation in a fallen world for perhaps billion of years. he is most likely above emperor level as well; a being from the Legendary Era or even older. He is also most likely above Li Qiye's Dark Crow level, which is pretty interesting.

2. bakato

bakato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know why he's getting heaven's punishment, but I think the guy who made the ghost devourer is someone else.

Dark Crow's power resides in his knowledge and treasuresso I don't think that comparison is fair.

3. Heyu

Heyu Not enough space

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes sense that is someone else, but at the same time, that guy in the heavens palace was researching the dao of creating life too, it makes sense it's not the same because he in the island didn't reach the life creation stage, but at the same time, the island was formed by the origins of the ghost race techniques, so it should be closely related too..

4. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm I'm just wondering at this point, does no one think that others could be hiding their strengths? Of course it could just be that someone strong is uncommon and thus common sense dictates that someone who looks weak is probably weak...

5. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that for tens of thousands of years, it was very difficult to train due to the Difficult Dao Era. Only a tiny group of people managed to have breakthroughs to top realms and most cultivators were unable to advance; even young cultivators didn't get that far in their Dao. That ended a few years before the story started, so now it's possible to actually train/power up, and it's a "new" thing to have somebody young/unknown able to be strong.

6. croossed

croossed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't think you can blame them for not knowing that lQY was the black crow.

Don't remember if it was in the sypnosis or earlier in the story, but it was mentioned that not many people knew of the black crow.

Furthermore back when he met with the ancestral flow master for the first time it was also mentioned that he took on many different forms throughout the years, so they might have met him, but not as the black crow.

Also he is no longer a black crow, he is a human, so you can't blame them for not making the connection, even does that knew him in the past were not sure of who he was when they first met him, it took them a bit to confirm that he was the black crow. Case in point Mugu.

MangoGuy likes this.
  7. bakato

bakato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since Li Qi Ye was active as the Dark Crow. Black Dragon King was his last student and he lived through 3 generations of immortal emperors. So three generations and 30000 years of the Difficult Dao Era. While these ancestors are probably older, there's really nothing to connect Li Qi Ye to the Dark Crow. Ancestors know about the Dark Crow and his reputation, but they don't really know his origins to deduce that he's Li Qi Ye.

8. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the chapter today forward, will he ever go back to the first world he's from?

9. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People have been saying 900 to 1000 or something like that, I think, is when he goes back.

Wowafay likes this.
  10. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We will probably see the other worlds he travelled only after the nine worlds will be connected again.

11. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    how long will this arc go on?

12. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    probably how the same amount as the previous arcs so give it like 300 chapters more or less

13. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    thats my guess too, but i could use a spoiler on the chapter count :D

14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally get it. When Li Qiye explored the Dao of Alchemy with the Alchemy God, it's more accurate to say that they got really, really high together on the "medicinal" fumes.

Xian Ni likes this.
  15. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    The recent chapter are quit good, I prefer them over the begining of the last arc (at least for the moment).
    While I was reading today's chapters I was thinking: imagine if Li Qiye crush all the genius around the 9 world, but in the end don't take the seat as immortal emperor, that would be very fun :D

16. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol..so true. Women ride like the wind....dammit. I look like such a sleazy bastard right now.

17. QWERTG

QWERTG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happened to the weekly update thingy ? It was 21 last week but now its 19 . Did some patreon bail or something? Thanks

18. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The world of dao is filled with people who cultivates idiocy to the master level.

19. Avarrencus

Avarrencus 『Tier 0 : True Infinity』

Reading List:
    Link
    That cliff almost made my dao vanish.

20. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 527:
    This attitude has gotten so boring~ of only there was someone who would slap him the next time he comes up with crap like that. Well they'll probably die if they did it but hey at least I'll be satisfied