LCD Emperor of Solo Play

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saint, Jun 12, 2016.

1. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who said he was working with the other party? the guy just assumed they were because hyrkan appeared on the opposite side, sandwiching their group and the party they ambushed charged when they saw they had reinforcements. aka the big group just assumed it was a big plan rather then a small one.
    and why it was dragged out was explained, the big group, despite being numerically superior, were still worried that the other party could focus fire one of their guys. so they were basically going "make this easy on yourself and just give up". and hyrkan only attacked after the group attacked the party. staling made no difference as to when the best time to attack would be. that being when the tanks and DPS were all on one side.

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume the first group was immediately attacked because they all had their pants down. Talking to them would have given them time to prepare. This group was ready for a fight so talking to them didn't matter.

I'm not sure. Hyrkan probably has a lot more titles than they do.

3. Mrots1

Mrots1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think that the first group acted like some newbies enjoying the views when they entered the Battlefield so the big group just swept them while the second group seemed to have experience and probably similarly geared than them so they (the big group) were trying to kill them without any casualties.

The big group just assumed that Hyrkan was working with the little group because they reacted quite well when Hyrkan appeared.

Hyrkan has 9% increased stats from his 3 titles and the other shit ton of titles should be adding stats on Strength, Sta, Int, MP, etc.

So only with those 3 titles he has +9% stats.

If we count in the gear which should be similar if not a little bit inferior than those guys' we have to notice the corruption unique items that give a lot of stats and the Secret Society ring that I think was also giving some stats?
    So if we assume that gear bonuses are similar between Cho'oohroong and Hyrkan then the 9% increase would tilt the balance towards Hyrkan or so I think (If we take the 9% from those 3 3% titles, he should be at 699 with pure strength + gear. We can assume that this Cho'oohroong isn't lvl 100 yet, but he should have started playing before MC even if not at the start so I guess he should be at around ~90s. If he also puts all points in strength, let's say 50 points + 10 points I think he gets from 1 point each lvl that gets automatically added to his main stats he would be at 759 which is still less than MC's 762. But well, all this is just assumption so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

I just hope Hyrkan burns Big Smile down :/

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that he has great gear and titles. In terms of total stat points, I doubt anyone outside the key members of the 30 guilds could compare to him at his level. The problem is that is that its "total" stat points and he's lower level than anyone else on the Battlefield (he barely qualifies to enter, they've entered multiple times, thus they must be higher level since leveling is the main reason people participate). So even if he has 4k total stat points, his physical stats won't exceed 2k total. Even if those other guys only have 3k stats, all 3k will have been put into physical attributes. Heck, even if they only had 2k, they'd still be a match for him and there would be no need for him to slow down for them. So, either this is an error on the author's part, or Hyrkan has more than double the number of stats of people who are a higher level than him. If the disparity was that great though, then it would definitely have been mentioned, over and over again.

Also, his gear is mostly focused on raising his magic stats to compensate for the way he distributes his stat points. So, even if his base physical stats are the same, his adjusted stats should be much lower if we assume that their gear is roughly the same tier as his (excluding unique items which either aren't focused, or are focused on magic), which it should be if they're willing to go to the Battlefield.

5. starburst98

Reading List:
    Link
    which is why he skeleton chumped him instead of attacking head on. the only guy he soloed was a priest. the rest he used tricks to defeat.

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's talking about outrunning the strikers who chased him. I think the strength stat affects your speed in Warlord.

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...he failed to kill MC and proceed to blame MC...how xianxia like.

8. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. No power to take it out on his blackmailer, proceeds to take it out on failed target instead.

9. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda obvious he's gonna get a giant upgrade for his skill.sometimes i wish novel titles could be a bit more abstract

10. starburst98

Reading List:
    Link
    now i am starting to wonder, what will he do when he becomes the top level? as in, there is no one left to just buy bone fragments to turn into better skeletons.

11. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I see the theme now, every powerful skill our MC receives will eat money and kill his budget.

12. starburst98

Reading List:
    Link
    like i said, that's impossible. once he becomes the highest level then he can't keep throwing money at his problems. right now he buys skeleton fragments from people higher level then him, but once he is the highest then he can't just buy stronger skeletons anymore, so he will have to just kill some high level monsters and use their bones.

13. Mrots1

Mrots1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He buys skeleton fragments from people that is higher than him now. I think that once he reaches the top then he should be the one solo raiding the bosses and maybe selling live tickets to watch the raid and all that (something like having a 1 man guild) and with the loot from the bosses he should have enough bones to make his skeletons, skeleton warriors, death knights, etc

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He'll just end up buying consumables once he has to make all of his own stuff.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did time skip forward or backward when the author got tired of talking about the Hound?

Isn't $100k pretty cheap by the standards of this game? Who in the leadership of the top 30 guilds couldn't put out at least $1 million?
    If you want me to be aware of your responses, you'll have to quote me or @ me. I won't know about it until the next chapter comes out otherwise, assuming I ever find out about it at all.

That said, I was talking about when he "had to slow down" to "allow" the Strikers to catch up to him. Which made absolutely no sense when his stats related to running speed and endurance were definitely worse than theirs.

16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you include the options/stats given by titles?

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the majority of them raise class specific stats (aka: magic related stats) and don't matter for this. Those that do, won't be able to overcome the fact that their gear, titles and skills (passive or active) are all geared towards the physical. Even if we assume that his titles and unique gear are twice as good as theirs, the very fact that theirs are specialized towards the physical while his increase everything roughly equally or focus on the magical, would still guarantee that they would gain more of the relevant stats. And honestly, given the role of Strikers, they should have several abilities that allow them to cover ground quickly. Skills that they would have used in that situation. Skills that should have allowed them to catch him regardless of how fast he was running since his base speed was already lower than theirs.

Dori likes this.
  18. starburst98

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe it's form? as in, he ran BETTER proper running while they ran badly and just let the system do most of the work.

Dori likes this.
  19. Mrots1

Mrots1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a good point as in the latest chapter it is said that he was even using rocks and all that stuff that should be an obstacle as means to accelerate even more

Dori likes this.
  20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the MC had a skill tree that focused on improving physical stats as well. Skin sewing or something was the start of it. There's also the fact that MC's control is much better than the average players so his reaction speed and such would be pretty fast.

Dori likes this.