Spoiler Emperor's Domination

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by carnwennan, Mar 15, 2017.

1. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    During Li Qi Ye travel to the World of Immortals, he lost his cultivation in the Heavenly Punishment sea.
    In the latest raws, did LQY get back his cultivation or make any progress about the new path he wanted to create towards a realm that exceeds Immortal Emperor?
    I stopped reading around chapter 2180 when LQY wanted to make Chu Qing Ling pour liquor for him ( :rolleyes: ).

2. Daike1234

Daike1234 THE GUY WHO TRANSLATE WITH THE HELP OF MACHINES

Reading List:
    Link
    You should have asked this in lnmtl chat lol. Only few would be able to answer this, im actually in chapter 1000

drewjn likes this.
  3. drewjn

drewjn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second that, I'm closer to around 1800, but we are rarities among nuf, to read far into raws...

4. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, I will do that. I stop reading the RAWS quite some time ago (the latest RAW was chapter 2323) but I don't want to start reading again before I am sure that the plot had some good development.

5. Elusive

Elusive New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all, Can someone tell me about how many Immortal physicals bodies does Li Qi Ye have now?

6. kaostheory

kaostheory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He gets the two Taint and two Pure Physiques. The Hell Supressing, Sky Destroyer,Void Imperfection, and Soar Immortal Physiques.

7. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your info is a little bit outdated. He also has 12 bodies or dolls that each possess one of the physiques and you can merge them altogether with his own body so technically he has access to all. Also he loses everything when he goes to the New World

8. kaostheory

kaostheory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm aware I just thought they wanted to know specifically for his body.

9. Breaker12

Breaker12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he lose the dolls too? Or only his cultivation/physiques? And why does he lose them?

10. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy is a masochist. He likes to cripple his own cultivation for shits and giggles. In all seriousness though, it's because he wants to surpass the cultivation limit.it's never said that he loses the dolls but I do have to admit they are never mentioned again.

11. free2591

free2591 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So for the current translated arc what happens to Di Zuo and phoneix maiden at the end.

12. Plural

Plural Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's only one answer. They will die eventually.

13. Plural

Plural Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means that he'll start from zero again?

14. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really consider knowing all the secrets of the world starting from zero, then yeah I guess. His zero is already a pretty high fucking number LOL

08phamann likes this.
  15. kay.lenson

kay.lenson Deus ex machina

Reading List:
    Link
    he even kills some powerhouses when he was in zero, so you can imagine just how op he gonna be...

16. free2591

free2591 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so true ....

17. Roxxman

Roxxman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he does succeed in creating his new system

But Carnewennan, no need to start again. As of 2414 there has been some small plot movement, but might aswell keep it on hold for another X amount of chapters (essentially spent a lot of time with young masters >.>)

18. kaneabel

kaneabel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What is the MC's current cultivation? What is the cultivation path that he follows & how is it compared to the general cultivation?
    2. Who are the enemies who forced him to destroy his cultivation? What is the dao that he created to become an Immortal Emperor?
    3. Who are the MC's main enemy and what is the endgame (is Old Heaven like the final boss similar to ISSTH)? Are there any characters related to the Ming race? What is the main treat to the 9 worlds which is making the MC it's protector and creating so many IE's?
    4. What is the secret of the demon grotto and connection to the 10 worlds? Does the connection b/w the 9 worlds be rebuilt again?
    5. What chapter does the MC gain grand completion for his 4 physiques & What are his main techniques and weapons?
    6. What is the cultivation of each of his harem members? Who are his generals?
    7. What did he give Tie Yi to guard and does he show up again? What is the status of all the IE students whom he trained in the 10th World?

19. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Does his cultivation even matter? He knows every single secret in the fucking world and can kill absolutely anything. He currently is creating his own cultivation system. So you can't really compare it to anything else existing.

He cripples his cultivation several times. The first time when he is traveling to the 10th world. He gets ambushed along the way by a whole bunch of enemies and gets his cultivation crippled as camouflage for his death.Second time is when he is traveling through the sea of thunder tribulation. He does this in order to start from scratch again and create his own cultivation.

His main enemy is that shadow demon world thingamajig.I forget their name exactly but they are the enemies of mankind and even though they were defeated before by LQ, they weren't destroyed. LQ styles himself as a protector but the reason there are so many immortal emperorssimply because they want to be strong.

There's no secret.

Four physiques?! My sweet summer child, he gets all 12 and find them so useless that he never uses them again.

His sword maids and whatever else he calls them are so goddamn irrelevant that I don't even know why you are mentioning them. They get lucky if they are named every thousand or so chapters. They aren't even named anymore and just referred to collectively as "sisters"

I forget who those are because I haven't read in quite a long time.

20. Artesia

Artesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im on up to chapter 1000, could you please give spoilers of heavenly grotto, Hong Tian, 10th world and why immortal emperors go to it because in existing 9 worlds there are none