Spoiler Emperor's Domination

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by carnwennan, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The heavenly grotto ends up being very very underwhelming. Eventually, he gets powerful enough to go visit and there he finds The battlefield where little black dragons third body died and also the shell of the calamity snail that he was raising inside the cleansing incense sect. The guy who imprisoned him for practically eternity asks LQ to consider him his father in exchange for the location of that heavenly treasure that gives immortality. LQ tell him to go fuck himself. After a little bit of investigation he finds out that the demon race attacked the grotto for that treasure and ended up stealing it. Nothing else happens.

Hongtian is in the 10th world but she never actually appears. She still has a grudge against LQ but we don't know what the grudge is. She ends up helping him a little bit during that battle for supremacy from the two different emperor factions but she never actually shows up. LQ just finds evidence of her unique conservation technique.

The emperors all go to the 10th world because it's only there that they are truly immortal. In the nine worlds, they can still die of old age but in the 10th world, they can only die from each other or heavenly tribulation. Also in the nine worlds, being Emperor is already the highest you can go. In the 10th world, there is still possibilities for exploring. There are occasionally expeditions out into The mysteryunknown areas.

2. Artesia

Artesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, hopefully we see more of the empress since she was said to be really strong. I wanted to ask a few more spoilers but dont want to ruin novel for myself

3. kaneabel

kaneabel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply.
    1. What is the dao that makes him invincible? Does he succeed in life creation?
    2. Who are the enemies that ambush him and why don't they kill him?
    3. Can you elaborate on his new self created cultivation method? How better & stronger is it compared to the Fate Palace,Life wheel method?
    4. What is the difference between the 10th & other world? Why is it much more powerful?
    5. Who is the old man of the grotto & What is his endgame? Why did he kidnap LQ?

4. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean makes him invincible? He is the dark crow. He has lived for an astronomically long time. He left treasures all over the place and has seen more shit than anybody else. The reason his cultivation doesn't matter is because he knows where lots of secret stuff is. He knows he can do whatever he wants because there's some kind of treasure protecting him nearby.

Those those enemies are a different faction of emperorsin the 10th world. They try to kill him but he ends up escaping by stealing their Heaven's Will which is the foundation of their power. They escape to get away from him so he can't steal it.

I'm not completely caught up with the raw but when it left off for me, it involves planting a tree inside of his Dantian. I'm pretty sure it's better than the fate palace method because it has no upper limit on power unlike the palace method which limits you to emperor level.

It's much more powerful because Overthere there is no limit on becoming an emperor. In the nine worlds, only one person can become an emperor every time because there's only one will but in the 10th world, you can become an emperor as long as you are powerful enough. There is no numerical limit on how many emperors.

We don't know why he kidnapped LQ in the beginning. The old man is the leader. There's not much else described.

5. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Good man

6. kaneabel

kaneabel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answer. Couple more questions
    1. Can you give a brief summary of LQ's actions after he returns to the Mortal Emperor World?
    2. Do the connections b/w the 9 world rejoin again? How do his generals from the other world re-join with him again?
    3. Can you also give a brief summary of his adventures in the 10th world?
    4. What is the status of the stone egg? Does he meet Little Blacky again?

7. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell what's chapter that Li Qi Ye will beat that Ye Qing Cheng.
    that boy already annoy me so much, that i want to kill him my self.
    this boy just more annoying than the boy from Sacred world (if i'm not wrong).

8. jack360

jack360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one tell who is the person Li Qiye imprisoned in the Beastworld. Is he the Ancient Ming race's Immortal Emperor?
    And what happens to him after he releases him?