Recommendations Enjoyably Generic

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Reindeer, May 26, 2017.

?

Wha?

1. Ore namae wa Jack!

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Hi domo Kizuna Ai desu~

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing. I wouldn't have known a single novel there if I hadn't read the last one this morning! It seems I am still lacking, but let me finish the ones I have now first before I check these out.

2. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it seems I misunderstood this novel. I guess I'll check it out.

3. PercherTM

PercherTM Go go power ranger!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I forgot the original and the rewrite both go into different storys

4. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    The internet is really slow so I won't be able to individually check, but...
    Cultivation Chat Group- Really needs more chapter
    Library of Heaven's Path and I'm really a superstar- Hahaha, yeah, they are one of my favorites. One is for facepalming comedy and the other is 'senpai Zhang Ye, you so kool'
    Long Live Summons- I still have that nsfw chapter bookmarked somewhere....
    The Kings Avatar- loves it when MC leads the guild masters by the nose(we're all still waiting for the romance to happen)
    Everyone Else is a Returnee- I stopped it because I reached latest chapter, and when I came back, I realized that I don't really care much about the majority of the characters
    Emperor Domination- He collects maids by calculating with his fingers
    Absolute Choice- I'm still planning on continuing after stopping at ch 15, but man are the reviews discouraging(added with my innate dislike for modern superheroes)
    I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World- I stopped at ch20, but I do like where the novel is going. Still waiting for the day I get my interest in the novel back. (Just thinking of him employing his former employer... Ooohh, I can already feel it)
    It's Impossible that My Evil Overlord is So Cute- Haven't tried this one, but I probably will :3

Aaand the rest that are not mentioned are the ones I haven't read yet.(except for the evil Overlord one, because the title seems interesting)

JLIX19 likes this.
  5. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    LLS NSFW chapter? Someone on WuxiaWorld Forum commented all NSFW chapters (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

6. Mr.Bush

Mr.Bush 《First President》《Time traveller》《Hidden Pervert 》

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely you already did this and was so traumatic that you subconsciously forgot about it

7. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah.... +.+ Treasure trove!

JLIX19 likes this.
  8. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Y-yeah, I'm starting to remember now. And then I went mad, and the person who suggested me to read it went missing.... And to this day, I still pray for his well-being.

JLIX19 likes this.
  9. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2
    Path to Heaven-MC have a spirit adviser and lots of comedy
    Returning from the Immortal World/Monster Factory-Business novel
    Omni-Magician/Release that Witch/Nine Godheads/Magical Throne-MC use his modern knowledge on fantasy World
    Womanizing Mage-Reaad the title sloooowwwlllyyy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    History Strongest Senior Brother/History Number 1 Founder-Parody also
    Hail the King-read the sypnosis
    I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless-the reason i only read this novel is for the yandere sister :3
    Forty Milleniums of Cultivation-Futuristic Setting and MC have someone memories
    Ancient Strenthening Techniques-MILFs

Reindeer likes this.
  10. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll only reply to those I've read (which is quite pitifully few)
    RTW- Bring out the guns!
    Womanizing Mage- I haven't read this yet, but I am reading the title veeerryyy slowly..... Oh, so it's about male mc gender blending into a woman, hence woman-(iz)ing! Oh, and, he's a mage too I guess
    Hail the King- I haven't read this yet as well, but I considered it way back before. Don't know what happened.
    I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless- have not read part three, but daym, you're really into the yandere stuff. Too bad NTR is already deep-rooted inside my heart ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    FMC- Still waiting for that idol who sang the FMC song on the first chapter to appear... if she ever does...
    AST- I've read this, but I haven't gotten to the milf part yet. Heck, haven't even gotten to the first waifu (although she was already introduced). I'm still at the part where he's about to go home after training and joining the competition. It is still so innocent that I wouldn't have believed the MC would ntr his mother from his father if the reviews didn't repeat it so many times

11. JLIX19

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if AST MC ntr his mother but IIRC he didn't(from spoilers].
    After he saved his father, MC mother and father reunited and live happil ever after.

12. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohh, reviews keep saying stuff about MC getting hard by looking at his mother. Welp, I now have newfound hope about the novel.

JLIX19 likes this.
  13. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't worry about the reviews. Absolute Choice is a comedy. The thing about comedies is that if something is not to your sense of humor, it becomes a terrible read. The bad reviews are from people who it does not meet their sense of humor and still force themselves to read for whatever reason. That is the thing about comedies.

Also, as far as super heroes go, don't worry about that. For the next 400 chapters there is less than 1% mention of them. Just here and there and that is about it.