Discussion Etrian Odyssey - Written Interactive LP ~ Interest Check

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by sal880612m, Jan 19, 2016.

1. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am going to play the first Etrian Odyssey. I have played it a bit before but I never got all that far. For anyone who doesn't know Etrian Odyssey is something of a Dungeon Exploration RPG game. You create a guild and register adventurers in it. These adventurers can have varying classes and each class has a different set of skills that you can invest in with the character receiving 3 Skill Points to start with and gaining one every time they level up. There are 9 different classes, 7 of which are unlocked from the start.

As you can imagine the game can be more than a little grind-y, so in order to make things more interesting I want to do two things. First, make it so that if a character dies I must delete that character when I get the chance. Second, I want to invite you to create a character that you can control some aspects of, such as where to allocate skill points, what to equip, how to divide loot, and where to spend some portion of the money earned.

To give an example say I did a playing session and found a sword (saleable for 600g) and earned 3000g.

Case 1:
    No one wanted the sword it would be sold and each of the five members in the active party would have their personal fortune increased by 600g (3600/6. Six instead of five because one portion goes toward guild expenditures like sleeping in the inn or buying potions and other recovery items.

Case 2:
    Only one person wanted the sword. They would but the sword out, at half the price it could be sold for. So 3000/6 = 500g to each member and guild funds. Then the person wanting the sword would spend 300 to buy it which would give the members of the active party and the guild funds an additional portion of 50g each leaving the person who bought the sword with 200g.

Case 3:
    More than one person wants the sword. All who want the sword make a hidden bid to me via PM and the one who bids highest gets it. The bid must be evenly divisible by five and greater than or equal to half the sell price of the sword. I am not able to participate in such auctions myself but if the others wanting the item willingly withdraw I will do a labyrinth run with only their character or only theirs and mine for which they receive either all or 75 percent of the profits.

Weapons, Armour, and Accessories would be dealt with in this manner. Japtem would be sold for cash and divided or used for quests, and healing items are guild property.

Seems the only way to make money is to sell Japtem or do quests. So the same principle would apply but only with the profits from those things. Found items could still work the same way but there isn't likely to be a ton of money gained early on.

After each play session I would also list the stores inventory and take purchase and equip orders for your character, provided they have the funds. I would also update you on your skill levels and skill points you have to spend at this time. If there is interest I could also try to write up and dramatize some of the play - through.

So ... would anyone be interested in doing something like this? Things to note, a full party is five members and a full guild is sixteen. I would want at least one of each of the beginning classes before accepting duplicates and who goes into the active party would cycle through based on when you sign up.

ie, If there are seven people including myself (me, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) then the first time I played the party would be (me, 2, 3, 4 5) and the next would be (me, 6, 7, 2, 3) and so on and so forth. I would switch the party after roughly every hour of playing.

I am going to play regardless of interest but I won't post anything if there is no interest. In a half hour or so I'll check back. If there is enough interest I will do up a post with the class details so you can review them and create your characters and answer any question you may have.

All Skills follow the format Skill Name/Skill Description/Skill Type/Unlock Conditions
    Skill Type can be passive, passive(stat boost), active, active/battle, active/field. I think for the most part it is self explanatory except maybe the actives. Active is a skill with a TP cost that you can choose to use either in or out of battle. Active/Battle is an active skill that is only available in battle, and active/field is a skill only available outside of battle. I do not promise these types are 100% correct.
    Unlock Conditions are what skill(s) needs to reach what level(s) before you can start putting points into the skill in question. /- Means that skill is always available for that class.

Images will be 1,2,3,4 from left to right.

EOC1 - Landsknecht.png
    • HP Up/Increase Max HP/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • TP Up/Increase Max TP/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Atk Up/Increase Physical Damage/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Def Up/Increase Physical Defense/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Axes/Increase Damage Dealt with Axes/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Swords/Increase Damage Dealt with Swords/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • 2-Hit/Normal Weapon Attacks Have a Chance of Hitting Twice/(passive)/Axes Lv05 + Swords Lv05
    • War Cry/Increase Attack Power at the Expense of Defense/(active/battle)/Atk Up Lv03
    • Hell Cry/Abandon Defense and Stamina for Greatly Strengthened Attacks/(active/battle)/Atk Up Lv10
    • Arm Heal/Regain the Use of Bound Arms/(active/battle)/Def Up Lv01
    • Flee/Sacrifice HP to Escape from Battle to the Previous Floor/(active/battle)/Def Up Lv05
    • Cleaver/A Rushing Sword Slash/(active/battle)/Swords Lv01
    • Tornado/A Whirling Sword Skill that Strikes Adjacent Enemies/(active/battle)/Swords Lv05
    • Allslash/A Sword Skill that Hits a Group of Enemies 2-4 Times/(active/battle)/Swords Lv05 + 2-Hit Lv03
    • Blazer/Sword Skill that Follows Fire Magic with a Flaming Slash/(active/battle)/Swords Lv07 + TP Up LV03
    • Freezer/Sword Skill that Follows Ice Magic with a Freezing Slash/(active/battle)/Swords Lv07 + TP Up LV03
    • Shocker/Sword Skill that Follows Volt Magic with a Shocking Slash/(active/battle/Swords Lv07 + TP Up LV03
    • Crush/A Charging Axe Strike/(active/battle)/Axes Lv01
    • Stunner/An Axe Attack that Puts the Enemy Off-Balance/(active/battle)/Axes Lv03
    • Silencer/An Axe Skill with a Chance of Binding the Enemy's Head/(active/battle)/Axes Lv07
    • Mine/Mine for Materials at Item Points/(active/field)/-

Current Landsknechts: Heiron/KuroShiroe Lv.4 Image 1

EOC2 - Survivalist.png
    • Agi Up/Act Faster in Battle/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Bows/Increase Bow Damage. Needed to Learn Bow Skills/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Ambush/Increase the Chances of Getting a Preemptive Attack/(passive)/Agi Up Lv03
    • Aware/Lessens the Chances of Enemy Preemptive Attacks/(passive)/Ambush Lv02
    • 1st Hit/Chance of Acting First in the Next Turn, Regardless of Speed/(passive)/Agi Up Lv05 + 1st Turn Lv03
    • Trickery/Lower the Enemy's Accuracy with Evasive Footwork/(active/battle)/Agi Up Lv01
    • Quicken/Motivates the Entire Party to Sprint, Increasing Their Speed/(active/battle)/Agi Up Lv01
    • Cloak/Hide in the Shadows so the Enemy Won't Target You/(active/battle)/Trickery Lv03
    • Escape/Increase Chances of Escape. At High Levels, it raises defense/(active/battle) /Quicken Lv03
    • 1st Turn/The Targeted Party Member May Act First in Battle/(active/battle)/Quicken Lv03 + Trickery Lv03
    • Trueshot/A Powerful, Piercing Bow Skill/(active/battle)/Bows Lv01
    • Multihit/Fire Two Arrows at Once, or Three at High Levels/(active/battle)/Bows Lv05
    • Disable/Aim for the Opponent's Feet for a Chance of Binding it's Legs/(active/battle)/Bows Lv03 Apollon/The Ultimate Shot Takes 3 Turns for its Full Effect to be Felt/(active/battle)/Bows Lv10
    • Owl-Eye/Track Faraway FOEs with the Survivalists Keen Senses/(active/field)/Ambush Lv01
    • Stalker/Cautious Steps Reduce the Chances of Enemy Encounters/(active/field)/Ambush Lv03
    • Chop/Chop Wood for Materials at Item Points/(active/field)/-
    • Take/Gather Plants for Materials at Item Points/(active/field)/-

Current Survivalists: Sal Lv.4 Image 1

EOC3 - Protector.png
    • Def Up/Increase Physical Defense/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Shields/Increase Elemental Defense. Needed to Learn Shield Skills/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Aegis/Preparedness for Death Make it Possible to Survive with 1 HP/(passive)/Def Up Lv05
    • En Garde/Chance of Automatically Blocking Enemy Attacks/(passive)/Def Up Lv07 + Shields Lv07
    • Provoke/Increase Defense and Divert the Enemy's Attention to You/(active/battle)/Def Up Lv01
    • Flee/Sacrifice HP to Escape from Battle to the Previous Floor/(active/battle)/Def Up Lv03
    • Parry/Await the Enemy's Attack to Parry it and Negate the Damage/(active/battle)/Def Up Lv03
    • Fortify/Digs in for Ironclad Defense Against Physical Damage/(active/battle)/Def Up Lv03 + Shields Lv03
    • Defender/Organizes the Party into a Formation of Increased Defense/(active/battle)/F. Guard Lv03 + B. Guard Lv03
    • F. Guard/Shield SKill that may Take Damage in the Front Line's Place/(active/battle)/Shields Lv01
    • B. Guard/Shield Skill that may Take Damage in the Back Line's Place/(active/battle)/Shields Lv01
    • Antifire/Shield Skill that Briefly Raises the Party's Fire Resistance/(active/battle)/Shields Lv05 + TP Up Lv03
    • Antivolt/Shield Skill that Briefly Raises the Party's Volt Resistance/(active/battle)/Shields Lv05 + TP Up Lv03
    • Anticold/Shield Skill that Briefly Raises the Party's Ice Resistance/(active/battle)/Shields Lv05 + TP Up Lv03
    • Smite/Shield SKill that Deals a Powerful Bash to the Enemy/(active/battle)/Shields Lv10 + Fortify Lv05
    • Cure/Protector Skill that Heals a Small Amount of HP/(active)/Hp Up Lv03
    • Cure II/Protector Skill that Heals a Medium Amount of HP/(active)/HP Up Lv05
    • Stalker/Cautious Steps Reduce the Chances of Enemy Encounters/(active/field)/Def Up Lv05

Current Protectors: NG Cleric Lv.4 Image 1

EOC4 - Dark Hunter.png
    • HP Up/Increase Max HP/ (passive/stat boost)/-
    • Whips/Increase Whip Damage. Needed to Learn Whip Skills/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Swords/Increase Damage Dealt with Swords/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Boost Up/Increases the Improvement Gained When Boosted/(passive)/Atk Up Lv03
    • Fury/Increase Damage Dealt when HP is Low/(passive)/Atk Up Lv05
    • Cloak/Hide in the Shadows so the Enemy Won't Target You/(active/battle)/TP Up Lv03
    • Viper/Whip Attack with a Chance of Poisoning the Enemy/(active/battle)/Whips Lv01
    • Gag/Whip Attack with a Chance of Binding the Enemy's Head/(active/battle)/Whips Lv02
    • Shackles/Whip Attack with a Chance of Binding the Enemy's Legs/(active/battle)/Whips Lv03
    • Cuffs/Whip Attack with a Chance of Binding the Enemy's Arms/(active/battle)/Whips Lv04
    • Ecstasy/Whip Skill that does Incredible Damage to Totally Bound Enemies/(active/battle)/Whips Lv05 + Atk Up Lv05
    • Climax/Whip Skill that may Kill and Drain Enemies with Low HP/(active/battle)/Whips Lv10
    • Hypnos/Sword Stab with a Chance of Putting the Enemy to Sleep/(active/battle)/Swords Lv01
    • Nerve/Sword Stab at the Enemy's Nerves with a Chance of Paralyzing it/(active/battle)/Swords Lv02
    • Mirage/Sword Stab at the Enemy's Skull with a Chance of Confusing it/(active/battle)/Swords Lv03
    • Drain - Sword Stab that Drains the Enemy's HP Through the Blade/(active/battle)/Swords Lv04
    • Bait/Sword Skill that Uses Comrades on Either Side to Bait a Trap/(active/battle)/Swords Lv05 + Atk Up Lv05
    • Petrify/Sword Stab at the Enemy's Muscles with a Chance of Stoning/(active/battle)/Swords Lv10
    • Take/Gather Plants for Materials at Item Points/(active/field)/-

Current Dark Hunters: None

EOC5 - Medic.png
    • Healer/Increase Healing Effectiveness. Needed to Learn Healing Magic/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Patch Up/Small Healing After Battles with no TP Cost/(passive)/Healer Lv02
    • Scavenge/Increases Chances of the Enemy Dropping an Item/(passive)/TP Up Lv03
    • TP Regen/Restores a Small Amount of TP After Every Turn in Battle/(passive)/TP Up Lv10
    • Cure/Restores a Small Amount of HP/(active)/Healer Lv01
    • Cure II/Restores a Medium Amount of Hp/(active)/Healer Lv03
    • Cure III/Restores Full Hp/(active)/Healer Lv05
    • Salve/Restores a Small Amount of HP to the Entire Party/(active)/Healer Lv03 + Cure Lv03
    • Salve II/Restores a Medium Amount of HP to the Entire Party/(active)/Healer Lv05 + Cure II Lv03
    • Revive/Bring the Dead Back to Life/(active)/Healer Lv07 + Cure III Lv03
    • Unbind/Removes Bindings from One Party Member/(active/battle)/Healer Lv03
    • Refresh/Removes Status Ailments from the Entire Party/(active/battle)/Healer Lv05
    • Immunize/Confers Resistance to All Elements on the Party/(active/battle)/Healer Lv03 + Salve Lv03
    • CPR/Chance that Party Members will Survive Mortal Blows with 1 HP/(active/battle)/Immunize Lv03 + Salve II Lv05
    • Regen/Restores a Small Amount of HP to One Party Member Each Turn/(active/battle)/Healer Lv05 + Cure Lv05
    • Caduceus/A Heavy Staff Attack with a Chance of Stunning the Enemy/(active/battle)/Atk Up Lv10
    • H. Touch/Heals up to a Set Amount Outside Battle for a Small Amount of TP.(active/field)/Healer Lv10

Current Medics: None

EOC6 - Alchemist.png
    • Fire Up/Increase Fire Damage. Needed to Learn Fire Skills/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Ice Up/Increase ICe Damage. Needed to Learn Ice Skills/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Volt Up/Increase Volt Damage. Needed to Learn Volt Skills/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Toxins/Increase Poison Damage. Needed to Learn Poison Skills/(passive/stat boost)/-
    • Scavenge/Increase Chances of the Enemy Dropping an Item/(passive)/TP Up Lv03
    • TP Regen/Restores a Small Amount of TP After Every Turn in Battle/(passive)/TP Up Lv10
    • Fire/Conjure forth fire to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Fire Up Lv01
    • Flame/Conjure forth flame to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Fire Up Lv05 + Fire Lv03
    • Inferno/Conjure forth an inferno to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Fire Up Lv05
    • Ice/Conjure forth ice to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Ice Up Lv01
    • Freeze/Conjure forth icicles to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Ice Up Lv05 + Ice Lv03
    • Cocytus/Conjure forth a blizzard to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Ice Up Lv05
    • Volt/Conjure forth voltage to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Volt Up Lv01
    • Thunder/Conjure forth lightning to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Volt Up Lv05 + Volt Lv03
    • Thor/Conjure forth divine thunder to attack the enemy/(active/battle)/Volt Up Lv05
    • Poison/Chance of Transmuting an Enemy's Blood to Poison/(active/battle)/Toxins Lv01
    • Venom/Chance of Transmuting all Ememy's Blood to Poison/(active/battle)/Toxins Lv05
    • Sight/Conjure Sight to See All FOEs on the Map/(active/field)/TP Up Lv05
    • Warp/Conjure a Warp to the Last Visited Geomagnetic Field/(active/field)/Tp Up Lv07

Current Alchemists: None

EOC7 - Troubador.png
    HP Up/Increase Max HP/(passive/stat boost)/-
    TP Up/Increase Max TP/(passive/stat boost)/-
    Songs/Needed to learn songs/(passive/stat boost)/-
    Divinity/Increases Experience for the Entire Party/(passive)/Songs Lv10 + Recovery Lv05
    Bravery/Pulsing Beat that Increases the Party's Strength/(active/battle)/Songs Lv01
    Shelter/Triumphant Anthem that Increases the Party's Defense/(active/battle)/Songs Lv01
    Mercury/High-tempo Piece that Increase the Party's Speed/(active/battle)/Songs Lv01
    Erasure/A Startling Song that Erases the Enemy's Status Benefits/(active/battle)/Songs Lv03
    Recovery/Blessed Aria that Recovers Party Status Ailments More Quickly/(active/battle)/Songs Lv03
    Stamina/Tribal Rhythm that Increases the Party's Maximum HP/(active/battle)/Songs Lv03 + HP Up Lv03
    Blaze/Song that Imbues a Party Member's Weapon with Fire/(active/battle)/Songs Lv05 + Bravery Lv03
    Frost/Song that Imbues a Party Member's Weapon with Ice/(active/battle)/Songs Lv05 + Bravery Lv03
    Shock/Song that Imbues a Party Member's Weapon with Voltage/(active/battle)/Songs Lv05 + Bravery Lv03
    Ifrit/Party's Fire resistance raised whiel the enemy's decreases/(active/battle)/Songs Lv07
    Ymir/Party's Ice resistance raised whiel the enemy's decreases/(active/battle)/Songs Lv07
    Taranis/Party's Volt resistance raised whiel the enemy's decreases/(active/battle)/Songs Lv07
    Healing/A Healing Song Recovers Party Hp by a Small Amount Each Turn/(active/battle)/Songs Lv07 + HP Up Lv05
    Relaxing/A Relaxing Song Recovers Party TP by a Small Amount Each Turn/(active/battle)/Songs Lv07 + TP Up Lv05
    Stalker/Cautious Steps Reduce the Chances of Enemy Encounters/(passive/field)/TP Up Lv05
    Return/Nostalgic Tune that Takes You Back to the Previous Floor/(passive/field)/Stalker Lv03
    Take/Gather Plants for Materials at Item Points/(passive/field/-

Ronin and Hexer aren't unlocked right now so I don't have that information.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    LordCorwin likes this.
  2. NGCleric

NGCleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a long time since I've played Etrian Odyssey. All I can think of is going Protector and maxing the different defensive buff skills.

3. kryie

kryie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Etrian Odyssey?

Just screw that, Blade & Soul is about to launched, who cares about game like Etrian Odyssey

thymee and Potato like this.
  4. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't do MMO's.

5. KuroShiroe

KuroShiroe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am in. I will go with a Landskecht. Havent played in a while as well.

6. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    EOC1 - Landsknecht.png

• HP Up - Increase Max HP (passive/stat boost)*
    • TP Up - Increase Max TP (passive/stat boost)*
    • Atk Up - Increase Physical Damage. (passive/stat boost)*
    • Def Up - Increase Physical Defense. (passive/stat boost)*
    • Axes - Increase Damage Dealt with Axes (passive/stat boost)*
    • Swords - Increase Damage Dealt with Swords (passive/stat boost)*
    • 2-Hit - Normal Weapon Attacks Have a Chance of Hitting Twice. (passive) Axes Lv05 + Swords Lv05
    • War Cry - Increase Attack Power at the Expense of Defense. (active/battle) Atk Up Lv03
    • Hell Cry - Abandon Defense and Stamina for Greatly Strengthened Attacks. (active/battle) Atk Up Lv10
    • Arm Heal - Regain the Use of Bound Arms. (active)? Def Up Lv01
    • Flee - Sacrifice HP to Escape from Battle to the Previous Floor. (active/battle) Def Up Lv05
    • Cleaver - A Rushing Sword Slash. (active/battle) Swords Lv01
    • Tornado - A Whirling Sword Skill that Strikes Adjacent Enemies. (active/battle) Swords Lv05
    • Allslash - A Sword Skill that Hits a Group of Enemies 2-4 Times. (active/battle) Swords Lv05 + 2-Hit Lv03
    • Blazer - Sword Skill that Follows Fire Magic with a Flaming Slash. (active/battle) Swords Lv07 + TP Up LV03
    • Freezer - Sword Skill that Follows ICe Magic with a Freezing Slash. (active/battle) Swords Lv07 + TP Up LV03
    • Shocker - Sword Skill that Follows Volt Magic with a Shocking Slash. (active/battle) Swords Lv07 + TP Up LV03
    • Crush - A Charging Axe Strike. (active/battle) Axes Lv01
    • Stunner - An Axe Attack that Puts the Enemy Off-Balance. (active/battle) Axes Lv03
    • Silencer - An Axe Skill with a Chance of Binding the Enemy's Head. (active/battle) Axes Lv07
    • Mine - Mine for Materials at Item Points. (active/field)*
    *Initially avaible skills.

Still not sure if there is enough interest but for now what do you want as your characters image, name and initial skills assuming this does happen.

7. NGCleric

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you plan to make a secondary group for the purpose of collection skills? Just realized this should be asked so people know if they should invest their points into collection skills or not.

8. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant to say that my character is a survivalist. Worst comes to worst I'll take them on my character. Also do you want the Protector Image and skill list?

9. NGCleric

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, might as well. I was going to recommend that you just make a secondary group to focus on the collection skills so you won't need to force them on your main group for combat. Combat can be pretty brutal, especially early on when you have very few resources. I would also recommend against the deleting a character if they die, you'll probably delete a lot of them just cause the enemies decided to kill one.

10. KuroShiroe

Reading List:
    Link
    I will take Atk 3 also the image will be the first from the left.
    I will go for attack oriented stuff until I get war cry + stunner or tornado. Depending how it goes.

11. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ... I've already restarted a few times due to dying because I'm alone.

EOC3 - Protector.png

• HP Up - Increase Max HP (passive/stat boost)*
    • TP Up - Increase Max TP (passive/stat boost)*
    • Def Up - Increase Physical Defense. (passive/stat boost)*
    • Shields - Increase Elemental Defense. Needed to Learn Shield Skills. (passive/stat boost)*
    • Aegis - Preparedness for Death Make it Possible to Survive with 1 HP. (passive) Def Up Lv05
    • En Garde - Chance of Automatically Blocking Enemy Attacks. (passive) Def Up Lv07 + Shields Lv07
    • Provoke - Increase Defense and Divert the Enemy's Attention to You. (active/battle) Def Up Lv01
    • Flee - Sacrifice HP to Escape from Battle to the Previous Floor. (active/battle) Def Up Lv03
    • Parry - Await the Enemy's Attack to Parry it and Negate the Damage. (active/battle) Def Up Lv03
    • Fortify - Digs in for Ironclad Defense Against Physical Damage. (active/battle) Def Up Lv03 + Shields Lv03
    • Defender - Organizes the Party into a Formation of Increased Defense. (active/battle) F. Guard Lv03 + B. Guard Lv03
    • F. Guard - Shield SKill that may Take Damage in the Front Line's Place. (active/battle) Shields Lv01
    • B. Guard - Shield Skill that may Take Damage in the Back Line's Place. (active/battle) Shields Lv01
    • Antifire - Shield Skill that Briefly Raises the Party's Fire Resistance. (active/battle) Shields Lv05 + TP Up Lv03
    • Antivolt - Shield Skill that Briefly Raises the Party's Volt Resistance. (active/battle) Shields Lv05 + TP Up Lv03
    • Anticold - Shield Skill that Briefly Raises the Party's Ice Resistance. (active/battle) Shields Lv05 + TP Up Lv03
    • Smite - Shield SKill that Deals a Powerful Bash to the Enemy. (active/battle) Shields Lv10 + Fortify Lv05
    • Cure - Protector Skill that Heals a Small Amount of HP. (active) Hp Up Lv03
    • Cure II - Protector Skill that Heals a Medium Amount of HP. (active) HP Up Lv05
    • Stalker - Cautious Steps Reduce the Chances of Enemy Encounters. (active/field) Def Up Lv05
    • Mine - Mine for Materials at Item Points. (active/field)*

12. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    Character Name? You have eight letters. Also to clarify you want to pour all three of your initial skill points into Atk Up. I have no problems doing that just want to be sure that is your intention.

13. NGCleric

Reading List:
    Link
    First portrait, Def Up x3. Wasn't Immunize a skill for Protector, or was that a different class?

14. KuroShiroe

Reading List:
    Link
  15. KuroShiroe

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a skill of the Healer class

16. NGCleric

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, right. Guess that's why I would have been able to use both that and Defender in opening round against bosses.

17. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    Character Name? NG Cleric?

Also, you each have 250en to spend. Available items are:

• Scramasax Atk+8 150en LPDTR
    • Knife Atk+6 100en LSPDMATRH
    • Staff Atk+3 Tec+1 120en MATH
    • Wand Atk+3 90en MATH
    • Hatchet Atk+9 140en L
    • Wood Bow Atk+7 140en ST
    • Light Whip Atk+7 135en D
    • Tweed Def+1 100en LSPDMATRH
    • Targe Def+1 110en LSPDMATRH
    • Hairpin Def+1 70en LSPDMATRH
    • Knit Glove Def+1 70en LSPDMATRH
    • Leaf Boot Def+1 80en Agi+1 LSPDMATRH
    • Hide Belt Def+1 HP+5 280en LSPDMATRH

L=Landsknecht
    S=Survivalist
    P=Protector
    D=Dark Hunter
    M=Medic
    A=Alchemist
    T=Troubador
    R=Ronin (not currently available)
    H=Hexer (not currently available)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  18. NGCleric

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, might as well keep the name the same. For equipment, don't we start with tweed and knife? Also, need price for leaf boot.

19. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    I added the price of Leaf Boots. Also you are correct you start with knife and tweed. If you want to save your money just let me know so I'm not waiting for you to spend it.

20. NGCleric

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably just Leaf Boots and Knit Gloves for now.