Chinese Everlasting Immortal Firmament

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Cheepers, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Cheepers

Cheepers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Everlasting Immortal Firmament
    Raw Link
    : www. 17k.c0m /book/ 1198584. html
    NU Link (if avaliable): www. novelupdates. c0m /series/ everlasting-immortal- firmament/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Is more strategic minded then other xianxia, reminding me of such novels as World of Cultivation and The Grandmaster Strategist. Also focused on a more mature protagonist that, hopefully, uses his cunning.
    Description (if you can find one):
    The world is like a chessboard and all living beings are the pieces on it!

I do not want to be treated as a chess piece by the players!

Defeat in this chess is tantamount to the destruction of my body and I’ll thoroughly disappear! Victory in this chess and I’ll have a very long life!

With the help of an ancient Weiqi piece, Gu Hai arrived at the Divine Province Mainland!

Heavenly Dao is eternal, however life is limited, making heaven and earth pieces of a chessboard, then in the end transformed into a loess, vanishing like faded smoke and scattered clouds. Nevertheless people still jump out of the chessboard, and these people are already prepared for their death while playing chess against the heavens, and perhaps win eternal life for themselves?

I’ve come, and I want to live through 10000 lives without any boundaries!

P.S: I have only read the 13 translated chapters and thought is was spectacular. So here I am. Also, sorry to those that had to tell me to fix my post format.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously I know that laziness must run strongly in you but just try looking around before doing something;
    Use this format when creating a pick up thread;
    Name:
    Raw Link:
    linkhere.com
    NU Link: linkhere.com
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Description:

Yunchii likes this.
  3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Fix your format use following link as example
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threa...jin-yong-martial-arts-otherworld-rampage.173/

4. romy529

romy529 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/everlasting-immortal-firmament/

Raws : http://www.piaotian.com/html/7/7076/

Description

The world is like a chessboard and all living beings are the pieces on it!

I do not want to be treated as a chess piece by the players!

Defeat in this chess is tantamount to the destruction of my body and I’ll thoroughly disappear! Victory in this chess and I’ll have a very long life!

With the help of an ancient Weiqi piece, Gu Hai arrived at the Divine Province Mainland!

Heavenly Dao is eternal, however life is limited, making heaven and earth pieces of a chessboard, then in the end transformed into a loess, vanishing like faded smoke and scattered clouds. Nevertheless people still jump out of the chessboard, and these people are already prepared for their death while playing chess against the heavens, and perhaps win eternal life for themselves?

I’ve come, and I want to live through 10000 lives without any boundaries!

Why it should be picked up?
    There are only currently 13 chapters translated but each chapter is fairly long; the plot progress is fairly fast and there is no filler chapters so far. In my opinion the quality of writing in this novel is the best I've seen out of all the novels I have read, a lot happens in 13 chapters and it's got me completely hooked. It's like a better version of the grand master strategist and a lot easier to follow since it doesn't just info dump you. I highly recommend reading http://www.novelupdates.com/series/chronicles-of-gu-hai/ first as it just makes the read more enjoyable and gives you a background story, I have currently spent a couple of hours going through the novels it has been one of the most enjoyable reads, in my opinion.

kzaruqyzz likes this.
  5. TotesMyGoats

TotesMyGoats yeetle the teetle

Reading List:
    Link
    It's likely it'll be picked up by the same guy translating Chronicles of Gu Hai after he's finished with that

6. Billdoor

Billdoor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he already said in one of the chapter announcements or on reddit that he will do it afterwards

7. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    According to some post on reddit, GT's plan to start translating this has been placed on hold (indefinitely) (Either are trying to make a deal with 17k or the translator is MIA).
    Therefore, as a starter of wars and superficial mischief, I now (un)officially declare open season for this juicy piece of morsel!

(Optional) Feel free to violently fight each other for the rights, release a 100 chapters stockpile as a show of good faith and continue on with 5 chapters a week.