LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Qiye from emperor's domination often say thing like that, but mc who are honest about that are still rare :)

2. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean when your grade relies on this...

3. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do I. In Spades. Most power-pushing-professors are fragile as heck when you can step outside of their ivory bubbles. They're only powerful inside their little domains, which is - unfortunately - were students spend ~99% of their time.
    Me: Chem104 freshman yr. grades: tests: ~80%, discussion/quizzes: ~80%, labs: 92%. I'd missed a single lab of 12 due to illness (wisconsin winter, duh) and no make ups were allowed. At the end of the semester, Prof decided not enough people were failing (she announced this!), so drew curves. Since my lab TA graded everyone 100 if present, and 0 if missed, a couple of us had missed one or more labs, and since the 'pass average' was >95%, and missing a single lab meant dropping down to 92%, we all failed. You fail lab, you fail class. Boom: 5 credit F. We were all too much still little kids to think to do more than tearfully plead logic and fairness with the professor, who laughed in our faces and made threats about getting us expelled if we made a stink. I lost all scholarships and financial aid, anyway - ended up homeless for most of a year, later. 5 years later, I came back, was on the student senate, and was part of a group that got her tenure 'reviewed' which means she would no longer teach, and lost most of her income / research privileges. She cried. First and only time in my life I made a grandma cry and enjoyed it.
    From the sound of it, you're already out and in the Real World, where everyday corporate office politics make tetchy teachers look a joke, so I'll end it here, but for any other college students getting pushed around who read this: do not give in. Choose battles that are clear, document everything, and never trust the college - go to someone outside. Colleges hate bad press or official legal stuff, because it forces them to defend themselves in a court not of their choosing, and that's the only way you'll win, since they'll lie and cheat as long as it's all internal.
    *deep breath* Rant OFF. Sorry ; )

OB-On-Topic: In the world where they re-met the husband-hunting colonel, it was said that virtually all its humanity died off because they couldn't take the speed / violence of the post-cataclysmic adaptation; but wouldn't that be like 100 TIMES greater on earth? Won't most of those repopulated foreigners die just from mana poisoning?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Tanhalevi and StuffedDuck like this.
  4. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what is interesting?

There was a legend of atlantis. It was said to be sunk in the ocean. Recent discoveries suggest that the legend was actually referring to an advance civilization that went extinct. Piramids were made all around the world because those were their power plant. (apparently, the civilization was globalizing too). The piramid thing is still a speculation, but i wouldnt be surprised if it is true. Nobody in the right mind would build something pissing off millions of slave just to make a tomb and succed, just ask the Qin emperor.

Well in any case, they said the reason why the civilization went extinct because during the catastrophe, only hunters and gatherers can survive. These hunters and gatherers eventually didnt care for their technologies and left it buried.

Conclusion? If this world goes nuclear and everything goes berserk, lawyers and professors are the ones who dies first.

tanyam87 likes this.
  5. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wao.

6. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    justmehere, are you high?
    also most of the workers on the pyramids of egypt were actually NOT slaves. sure a few were but a lot of them were paid for their work.

Arch2431 and Tanhalevi like this.
  7. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the Ilhan country.
    Wasn't there some newish theories about the construction of the Pyramids using water instead of dozens of people dragging each block?

8. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't believe it. The pyramid is a scheme! Honestly though? That is exactly what they would do because they were raised and indoctrinated on the idea that the pharaohs were gods and both sides believed it. Even when they did rebel rebellions were crushed. Contrary to western teaching brutal dictatorships aren't ready to fall at any moment. Any government holds itself together by propaganda and more importantly the ability to bring dissenters in line by force. Be it by imprisoning them, threatening their families, executions or simply running over protesters with tanks.

Arch2431 likes this.
  9. Hokoga

Hokoga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Yu IlHan(Human?)]

[Main Class – Hell Bringer Lv 299]

[Sub Class – N/A, Dragon Rider, Dimensional Traveler]

[Title – Pancosmic Loner, Untouchable, One hit for me; one hit for you, Creator of Myths, Not two hits, nor three hits but one hit, A thousand in one hit, Dragon slayer, Dragon’s ally, The Quickest, Hero of Fire, The Frog that leaped out of the well, Blessing of the god of smithing, blessing of the goddess of fire, Surpasser, Creator]

[Strength – 827 Agility – 766 Health – 635 Magic – 1,238]

[Active skills – Falling Down(Deathgod, Soul enchant, Blaze, Death collector, Transcendent regeneration, Extreme poison resistance, higher curse resistance) Lv43, Mana crafting Lv Max, God Force(Superhuman strength, Critical hit) Lv79, Rule Lv Max, Dragonic blood Lv96, Warp(Leap) Lv58, Dimensional ruler Lv69]

[Passive skills – Dragon-man resonance Lv87, Dismantling Lv Max, Blacksmithing Lv Max, Record(Language) Lv82, Magic engineering Lv Max, Excavation Lv Max, Spear of Untraceable Trajectory(Spear mastery) Lv98, Great Cosmos-severing Spear(Spear Mastery, Physical combat mastery, Blunt weapon mastery, Sword mastery, Whip mastery) Lv86, Absolute accuracy(Throwing, Shooting) Lv Max, Cooking Lv Max, Unshakeable heart Lv Max, Dimensional adaptation Lv59, Fleet command Lv 66]
    Wow even the Akashic Record is not sure if Ilhan is human.

Also I'm surprised he doesn't have a title related to Elves, it's kind of weird that even elves from other worlds besides Dareu still immediately recognized him as their Emperor.

Arch2431 and Tanhalevi like this.
  10. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever it is the families meeting will sure be arkward

11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he did it, he finally conquered a Higher eExcistence World, Starting know he will truly become an enemy of the factions, he is finally seeing glimps of what he needs to guet to be an higher excistence. Wondering what he will become???'

Tanhalevi likes this.
  12. Crash-san

Crash-san Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ilhan giggling while massacring higher existences is the highlight of the day.

Arch2431, Hokoga and Tanhalevi like this.
  13. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I had exactly the same question. I wonder if someone will ever answer it

Tanhalevi likes this.
  14. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah. I wonder how Echjar feels about IlHan calling his faction the 2nd weakest. And it's funny to think that Orochi is now more comfortable as a human rather than a dragon like he originally was (or, kinda was? Was he a true dragon back then?).

It's amazing that 1000(+4) mirrors was enough to cover the entire world. How is IlHan able to aim them, again? Can he see through the mirrors somehow? I mean. Mystic should be controlling them, but I'm sure IlHan could go into manual control if he wanted to.

15. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    - Probably bad, angry, etc.
    - Orochi was a snake / dragon IIRC.
    - Let's just say that he is simply that OP.

16. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagined Orochi as more of a Hydra type thing but from what I remember it went through a couple different forms throughout the fight. At one point it had multiple heads, at one point multiple tails.

Arch2431 likes this.
  17. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. I think I remember that as well. ...so Orochi was a Boss Monster?

Arch2431 likes this.
  18. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the time I think it was a Class 4 during an overflow with mostly Class 2 and 3 monters where most Human fighters were still Class 3 and Ilhan was 2.

Arch2431 and Zone Q11 like this.
  19. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chamber could use Na Yuna to get through these chapters eh?

20. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Fight me, Archangel!"

Following EER and Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society this gave me a chuckle. What a very Kang Shin thing to say.

wildthorn likes this.