LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish it hadn't suddenly gone harem. I was disappointed that Kang Mirae lost, but I still appreciated the author's restraint in having the MC remain faithful. Now I'm kinda regretting reading the epilogue :(

That said, Lucifer is the best wedding officiator ;)

Also don't think that Gabriel should have wound up with Uriel. They'd known each other for millions of years and he'd never been interested in her for a minute of it. That's more than enough sign that they don't belong together regardless of her feelings for him. She was basically just an unwanted stalker.

I do however agree with Orochi. They weren't nearly close enough to jump straight to marriage, nor were they mentally old enough, especially Mystic.

“Ara-nim, please marry me!”
    “Hm, bring that guy to me later.”
    I can't decide if that rumor was true, or if he's only reacting this way because she's still seven ;)

"Paté and Mirfa’s daughter Irena." Wasn't Paté gay? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Also, Ilhan needs to hand down an edict that he will absolutely never marry anyone related to him by blood. Otherwise, Lucifer's prediction of a galactic war is likely to come true. He should also set a hard limit on the number of wives he's willing to have, otherwise he'll have enough to populate a planet in less than a millennia.

Um, wouldn't such an obvious use of concealment be instant disqualification from the match?

Seriously? That's where it ends? All that build up and we don't meet a single god?

So, does that mean that Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society is an incomplete series that will never be finished even if its completely translated?

2. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yumir is the ref, so he can be invisible.

3. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Elves were only gay for Ilhan.

Hokoga, Ingenuity, Ishmael and 2 others like this.
  4. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking to read this novel learning it just ended. Was the ending fairly satisfying? You don't need to go into great detail. But I like a decent ending to novels.

5. kilopon

kilopon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep... Well for me it was...

6. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    It's was a decent ending not a great one, but way more decent than all those axed novels or mangas (I hate the traditionnal "it's just the beginning of our story/fight" ending, or those "had to end it in 3 chapters... poof the end, read my next serie." ), and the author ended it while it was loosing a lot of it's drive and tension but before it became the pro-tracted never ending filler mess you see in most of JP's shonen and Cn's Xia longer than 6 or 8 hundred chapters...

7. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ending fittet the novel + ther side story´s it was a nice ending.

Teunayven likes this.
  8. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the responses. I'll start reading!

9. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer true harem endings. A lot less pain involved and over the course of the series the girls totally earned his acquiescence.

10. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah a harem ending is better if there was too many women to begin with.
    plus the author could pull a bit of bloodbath comedy between the wives.

imho if they don't want a harem ending then don't introduce so many wife materials.

Hokoga likes this.
  11. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    There was clearly a lack of talented males on earth.

What the author should have done was make Liera a guy. Then he could have introduced MiRae and pull it off. Instead he introduced Liera but wanted to have MiRae be the relationship partner, people weren't having it so he kept introducing more and more to see who stuck. At end he gave up and just let him be with Liera while the others were just forced on him since he had nothing better to do with them.

FranckOA likes this.
  12. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Kang Hajin, being talented, but born in the same generation as the MC and his harem so his talent is vastly outshone because it wouldn't do to have an overpowered side character.

13. kikman

kikman Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading this novel when the dragon child was born because i was really annoyed with the jokes of this novel. But later this novel has been rank 2-3 until now. I just don't understand why... Can anyone give me a reason? Should i re-read this?

14. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should re-read it, the jokes aren't that bad that they detract from the actual story Imo...

15. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Because comedy is subjective. Hence why comedies tend to have the highest flip rate, most comedies are either funny or annoying to people. If you fall into the group where the comedy is annoying, even if the story is good you will find it a pain to read. That is simply the nature of comedies.

16. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    badass suspense build up thats what, the author did great in drumming up the scenario.

17. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The jokes will only get more strange as the novel goes on so if you dislike it so much then is better of you dont follow it.

18. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did people reading this novel actually like Kang Mirae? I felt she was at the bottom of the pile of the main love interests. far too passive and submissive. the part where she gives up her chance at becoming a god on her own just to keep following him made me hate her more rather than admire her. she can become a god while still staying by his side. If i was ilhan I would have been heavily disappointed in her for her choice. She was just so wishy-washy then randomly decisive at points in the story and i couldn't help but feel that she was still confused about her intentions even into the late game.

The waifu order for me in this novel is NaYuna>Liera>Heliena>Pate>Kang Mirae=Erta>Spiera>Ericia> any other harem members I am forgetting.

19. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I seeing Pate in that list... or are my eyes playing tricks on me

20. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kowai kowai

Paps likes this.