LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Underwater Pacific rim solo battle confirmed~

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why all the satellites are destroyed. I wouldn't think any of the monsters could travel into space yet. Did the Cataclysm do it? If so, why haven't they launched new ones to replace them? How is the modern world even maintaining itself without satellites?

Lokumi and SleepyFox like this.
  3. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's from a couples of days ago, but I don't think it's that alone. Remember when IlHan fought Reta while being a 1st class at level 49 and her with 3rd class and level 157. One of the major difference was the level of skills. The spear technique, the concealment, etc., Yu IlHan was stronger in those then Reta was in her Scythe attack. Usually to reach the level IlHan reached (Maxed out level), you would need experience and time. Therefore, you'd need to have improved your level slowly while learning your craft. In that aspect, Yu IlHan is a bogged MC, he got the experience and time to pratice while remaining in the 1000 year mess up and still at level 1. He mastered some of this stuff that would be impossible to do for someone who got a 10 years adaptation instead of a 1000 to trained and learn while not getting older. Yu Mir is a little like daddy too. Just the physical combat reaching level 60 in two months compared to the level 50 of Mirey. It's not suppose to be like that. You are suppose to work very hard to improve your status and that work is suppose to take time and improve your knowledge and understanding of your craft.

My understanding is that it's not only the stat being stronger with the level and class but also the understanding of what to do with said stats and skills that come with time and experience unless you are a bogged caracter. Of course in the case of monsters that can cannibalize, well they have ways to achieve different results if they are provided with the meat. Usually they wouldn't get meat from stronger being of their own class I suppose.

4. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in D&D there are size multipliers and stuff. large monsters can carry like 2x more with the same STR stat as a medium thing.

size seems to increase with monster class. since most monsters don't really 'train' they just have raw power on their side (this is what makes dragons extra powerful, they are large, strong, and smart)

5. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe mana is interfering with the satellites?
    also, they might not have launched new ones yet due to one of 2 reasons that I can think of:
    1.They are busy adapting still, monsters are destroying everything so before worrying about satellites and stuff, they are focusing on rebuilding homes and leveling up people to deal with monsters.
    2. They don't have the metal or technology if the reason is really due to the interference of mana then sending up satellites would be meaningless as they would just crash down again.
    though I am pretty sure it's the first reason

6. kaostheory

kaostheory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When everything basically reset at the beginning perhaps satellites were out of the range of what was Earth.

7. Thecloudy

Thecloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Without satelites how is the internet and phone network even still operational? Also all this talk about traitors has me kinda worried. What if Erta is one of the traitors? It might me another Reita situation.

8. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see Erta being a traitor, but I dont trust spiera, because she is too ferocious against traitor, it could be a cover...

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, after he reconquers those small countries, I wonder if they'll also name him their king ;)

10. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    The Han kingdom~ XD des~

11. Thecloudy

Thecloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I hope you're right. I have this wierd feeling like it's going to be a shocker.

Lokumi likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, inertia means nothing to him? He was going faster than 6k kph and stopped on a figurative dime without turning into a pancake, or even feeling any discomfort.

Here's hoping not too many countries got wiped :(

I wonder how he plans to track down the ones that have already left the conquered areas, and if he'll go through the gate and wipe out the other world. It might be quite difficult to do in a reasonable time period without that formation and with the population likely being millions if not billions.

13. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck physics I'm MC.

Shance likes this.
  14. Glaurung

Glaurung Long Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when he was jumping around to travel by sea- il han makes himself heavier to fall faster?

mass has no bearing on falling speed

so fuck physics

15. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder, is the 'I can fly in 127!' a reference to chicken little?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  16. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a tier 3 person so it's probably not a problem for him.
    Chicken little? Would he have seen such a stupid movie? I was thinking it might be Dumbo or Peter Pan even if they're a bit old.

17. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, there have been a few movies whit that quote, chicken little was the one closest to the end of the millennium I could think of.

18. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a question
    Is he sad about being a loner ?

It's a sensitive point for him and he gets annoyed if someone speaks about it or teases him with it and he was happy about lightning girl forming a deeper relationship with him.

But then he doesn't want to join heavens army because he wants to stay a loner and rejects the idea of joining a group.
    And he doesn't have any intentions of starting relationshis with other people more then necessary. Just on formal basis.

Looks pretty contradictory for me.
    I think he is either an emo who is addicted to pitying himself for being a pitful loner or he just doesn't really know what he wants.

19. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has no bearing in the vacuum but on earth it lets you fall faster because the kinetic energy gets higher and can thus ignore the air resistance.

20. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While that is true i'm not sure that was what the author intended when saying that XD
    He does't want to join heaven's army because he doesn't want to be a subordinate to someone else's beck and call like liera is, i think.