LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not so much that he can ignore it as it is that he can increase the amount of it necessary to achieve the same effect, with the net result that his terminal velocity increases.

Though I'm not really sure why that's something that he wants, unless he's just worried about the horizontal air resistance slowing him down before he gets close enough to the water to restart his leaping chain without worrying about leaving Earth's atmosphere.

2. Glaurung

Glaurung Long Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what?

all objects, regardless of mass, fall at a CONSTANT rate

the only thing that affects the rate of falling objects is air resistance.

a 10 kilo ball and a 100 kilo ball - will fall at the same rate, assuming they are the same size and shape.

3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that what he said?

4. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's cause he as a loner had to depend on himself pretty much and doesn't wanna depend on others

also I think it's also cause of circumstance and mentality since he didn't want to be a loner before but was and now he doesn't have to be but stays as a loner because that's what he's used to with not being a loner outside of his comfort zone

5. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true, but objects of different masses have different terminal velocities, and considering it only takes about a few seconds ( about 12 to be exact) for the human body to reach this velocity, increasing your mass will increase your average velocity over distances in excess of 450 Meters.

This us of course for bodies if average mass, which I'm fairly certain it was once said, Han far exceeds. So in the end, unless he's jumping kilometers into the sky, he really shouldn't be moving any faster.

Sane conclusion, different reason.

6. Glaurung

Glaurung Long Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it would have been better if he summoned a shield (with large mass) at the apex of his jump- and used it to "jump" downwards.

aicho of the sky or dragoon?

7. ALongStringOfNumbers

ALongStringOfNumbers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that the novel is somewhat close to halfway translated, what are your expectations for the next arc/ set of chapters?

8. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After you're alone for a good thousand years your head would be pretty warped too...

9. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    to make it simpler, he doesn't like someone putting a dog's collar on him, so he'd rather prefer not joining.

well then new chap:
    seems like a huge foreshadow is gonna come out, if not huge but would be an extremely annoying one.

10. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm a little confused, is there really a difference between ilhan travelling to abandoned worlds via connected dungeons and other people being able to travel to the other worlds? i think i recall something like people could only go to the worlds they were summoned to during the 1k year vacation, but has anything been said on how they actually do that? then there's the "entity" capable of connecting earth to abandoned worlds, shouldn't it also be possible to connect it to the others, or atleast for there to be some organization for those that aren't a higher being to somehow provide support. or are the heaven's army allies in other worlds just sayin "earth? fuck 'em." the angels can create dungeons, but have no idea how people are connecting to them from outside? the angels seem relatively familiar with a number of different modern things, yet they've never considered that somebody's put a backdoor in their dungeon trap design, or perhaps a beacon of sorts? it's almost amazing how they're supposed to be a top force considering how many things slip under their noses.

11. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    even if they can connect I'm sure there's a bunch of high requirements before it can happen and also heavens army is a higher existence army so they won't interfere unless other higher existences do, but since that fact is known I'm sure the destruction demon army and what not already made preparations before commencing their plan to make sure heavens army stays behind their trails

it's just like how people constantly are improving cons and scams(well their are those that still fall for the obvious ones) so that they don't get caught and also succeed their scam as well, after all it's usually easier to run away than it is to chase, especially if you got a good head start, isn't it??

12. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i wanna know is when he does become a higher existence. Will he create his own faction? will he be a loner? if he creates a faction because of this whole ruler thing will he convert his angels to follow him. These are the details i need to have in my life!

13. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in the Spoiler Section.

14. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The previous connexion to other worlds for returnees was like the Uber service offered by Heaven's Army. Basically, it's God taxi services. The taxis only go to approved world where the client would be relatively safe. The Human can probably reach Abandonned World now throught the connexion on Earth but they would be in danger as most abandonned World are past the 1st Cataclysm. Also it would probably not be in their interest to do so. You still have to believe some human would attempt it and most would probably die unknowingly from most of humanity.

Some set of rules seems to be in place that applies to all Higher Existances no matter if they are from Heaven's Army, Destrution Demons Army, Garden of Sunset or another. So there is stuff they can do like connect to a World, but they can't intervene themselves unless said World become a world for Higher Existances. So that's probably what they are attempting but the Earth is being watch.

As for other factions, they are powerful and not completely idiots. So they would have some tricks availible to them. As any organisations you can expect conflict to exist in Heaven's Army faction and probably schisme in their history. After all that's how Lucifer a.k.a Satan got explained. So yeah if you run a high caliber organisation and the differents persons at the head collide and can't figure it all, something's going to happen.

Yu IlHan language comprehension allowed him to understand the language used in the Trap of Destructions. The number of beings in the Universe able to comprehend such language is probably very limited. Think of it as less than 10 all organizations included. What's happening on Earth was unforeseen by Higher Existances. Not only the one from Heaven's Army but also those from DDA, GoS and company. All the organizations are running an audible and adapting, making new plans considering the situation. So the fact that there are ways to exploit Dungeons is probably something that was known but also something that was not needed for Higher Existances. It's because the situation of Earth is so rare and something worth fighting for (well probably) that the methods are being used. Think about what was said about the changes on Dareu the time needed to reach a 2nd cataclysm and then a 3rd and the exponential speed at which events are going down on Earth.

15. enigmaniac

Reading List:
    Link
    UGH i want spoilers but don't want my story spoiled!

16. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not sure (Well my guess.....)
    his 3rd class is blazing reaper, so somehow i think his 4th class would be something that a higher existence would be unable to touch, as for the reason, because reaper class different, normally a human shouldn't get that class unless special requirements met.
    even if this doesn't happens, he would probably not gonna make a faction of his own, from his characteristics, it'd be bothersome for him. as for the angels following, i think it will go on until his death....

Crau likes this.
  17. Crau

Crau 『Kysil & Kyuu's master』『Onee~sama』『Utopia's』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he still needs to grow a little more, but i think he will become a last-boss like character

18. enigmaniac

Reading List:
    Link
    Also is there like a designated love interest cuz i remember wayyyyy back in author notes/trans notes they said it was supposed to be mirae but like shouldn't it be liera. That is if he can get his head out of his ass and realize she's in love with him.

19. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well MC is in love with Liera, Liera is in love with MC. I mean, if that's not a "love interest" in wonder what can be? I know they have not confessed to each another but they are not looking at anyone else are they? I'd say the author constantly reminding the reader that Mirae or Na YuNa, opponent in love is not a "mear" human is a good indication that the love interest his currently Liera. After all Yu IlHan suffers from ED for lifeforms who are not at a higher existance level. Currently, he's in contact with 3 of them, Liera, Erta and Spiera. Liera and Erta have crushed on MC while Spiera is observing and trying to learn more about the weirdo.

20. Crau

Crau 『Kysil & Kyuu's master』『Onee~sama』『Utopia's』

Reading List:
    Link
    Erta is the best u know...