LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully he sees the spoiler thread I made... Or I'll shoot him a pm later.

2. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I so glad that he's in a dungeon and not some time traveled version of Earth.

Best explanations for this place I can think of:
    -He's inside the Bittersweet Persona and is actually the boss of the dungeon, hence why the monsters are leveling up with him. All the monsters are by-products of the mansion absorbing too much energy.

-This place has some connection to the "Freedom" spell the fallen angels are setting up. Their spell may open up this dungeon to the rest of Earth.

3. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the sad thing is i has read that we already 50% in the story ;_; i can´t think fo the moment when it is over, why isn´t there any sequel?!

4. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    depends. if it's anything like dimensional sovereign, then there's no point of a sequel. anything further would just be a repeat, and following any children/descendants wouldn't be the same or have the same charm as EER.

5. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to remember that there was mention of angels being in relationships before. I wouldn't for the life of me be able to remember the general chapter though, so would need to re-read from the start to find it.

6. Liu

Liu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The magic 'freedom' could be a magic that allows high excistences to be active on earth, making earth into a battle ground~

7. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case could it be funneling the mana of the connected worlds into Earth to force it to evolve perhaps?

8. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This should be behind the angel's wall though. The DDA shouldn't be able to bring a large force to the battle making it suicidal.

9. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know, considering both the MC and earth are 1k years older than they should be, maybe earths rapid growth is just it catching up to it's actual age. or maybe i'm just looking too deeply at a shallow plot.

10. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever is happening to Yu Ilhan now is most likely why he was stuck on the Earth for a 1000 years. And why the Earth is getting the 2nd Cataclysm so quickly.

11. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kim YeSeul is obviously stupendously powerful be it on the world she's connected to or the one Kang MiRae or Na YuNa are connected. We can because of that discard any theory suggesting she is a higher existance. It's not the same for Yu YongHan. He was not able to level up on the world he was for 10 years nor does he appear to make any progress on Earth. It would be explained if he was a higher existance no matter the factions. It would also explain why IlHan needed the concealment skill from birth since that would make him the child of a Taboo. There was no payoff to the Taboo concept discussed many time among the angels to explain why Liera could not just jump on IlHan and gobble him up. Also I am always under the impression that when IlHan sees is dad Yu YongHan, none of the angels are present. It always seems to be while Erta's back to Heaven to discuss the Arizona matter or when IlHan introduce Yu Mir leaving all angels behind and now with Na YuNa, Kang MiRae and Yu Mir while Liera, Spiera and Erta are in some wormhole on Yu IlHan head.

jimjimgimp, Xian Ni and Hokoga like this.
  12. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    the Earth already passed the second cataclysm, it was the time when he was using his new house to kill waves of monsters

13. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    You missed the point I was making. The are Yu ilhan is in now is likely tied in to why Earth is reacting and acting so abnormally.

14. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's due to the betrayers in the Angel's army

But your point could be plausible, considering his mom just mentioned a loop out of nowhere in the recent chapter

15. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew, people are so fussed up over the word 'loop'.
    Btw, the original word in the raws literally translate to 'repeat sign' on a music score.

Hints on why Earth is so special:

1. 1000 years of stopped time.
    2. Erta's reactions to the initial monster appearances after the 1st GC
    3. .... will be in spoilers
    A special type of creature

16. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the angels army could pull off the changes/uniqueness of Earth or they would have done it before or trying it with another planet now. It seems more to have to do with why or who made the special area Yu ilhan is in now.

17. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if his mom is a world traveller that ended up stranded on a lower level world. Got married had kids etc.

18. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Erta didn't use it because she couldn't use it in places unconnected to Heaven. Since that's not the case, why the heck didn't she just teleport them to Breya or something where they could then walk through one of the gates back to Earth?

Looks like he should level up his fortress right now then, assuming the Hourglass is off cooldown and his magic engineering is good enough to do it without a 5th class stone anyway.

Normally, I'd assume that this was due to Freedom as predicted, but since they went around destroying it, I'm wondering if that's true.

Xian Ni likes this.
  19. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait yandere is Leira right?

20. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, she's only at the first stage yandere~