Spoiler Evil-Natured Husband, Don’t Tease!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Mar 22, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She was sent to jail for hiring people to assassinate the MC which instead resulted in the deaths of multiple civilians. She was sentence to death. Her daughter tried to save her by using her body to seduce the president's 1st son and to ask him to rescue her mother but not long after they do the deed, she finds out her mother had already been executed. According to the ML, it was implied that the president's 1st son had a role in Song Madam's sudden death (I'm assuming it was shorting the death sentence date).

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know who is the reincarnation of the empress?

Lol the ml as an emperor sure was useless ....at least he could have talked with the mc about his marriage since he used to love her and all lol

3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia It hadn't revealed yet, if ever. But if I had to guess... it was either the former Song Wuyao or the assassin princess from the neighbouring country.

vasiliassy and alexfilia like this.
  4. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    based on that last spoiler, hope mc does divorce ml

5. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen after the MC left the ML?

6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she left with the ML to talk to him about the situation, not actually leave him. The MC was concern that the ML had feelings for the former Song since he did say he wouldn't have married her if he didn't like her. They all live in the house together but the MC told former Song that she will no longer go after the ML. The MC felt great pity towards her. The MC told the ML she doesn't want to share a room with him anymore which enrages him and lead him to force kiss her by the stairs which the former Song saw and went to cry in her room.

Basically in the end, the ML lets her know that although he looks like the emperor, he does not plan to take in concubines nor is he interested in any other women besides the MC. MC becomes good friends with former Song. ML gives a lot of money to the former Song so she decides to move out and bring the mother of the body she's in with her to live with because the mother of the body owner had been taking care of the body since she had been in a coma. ML finds out MC is pregnant, former Song asks if she can be the god mother(?) to which the MC agrees.

2nd ML is happy to find out the MC is still alive, later he went drinking on the roof and was talking to former Song and told her how the MC and him have reincarnated and their true identities. She didn't believe it at first but seeing how serious his face was, she decides to believe. He then tells her their history. Former Song then believed that compared to her life, the MC had a much more pitiful life and couldn't bring herself to hate the MC. She hopes the MC and ML is happy and warns the ML not to upset the MC or hurt her because it's technically her body (I felt like this was just an excuse because she was still quite upset about the whole thing).

Side note : I actually think former Song might get with someone later, the man who saved the MC after the explosion (also the same man who found her after the lion attack) saw former Song and became actually quite interested in her-- especially her crying face. He also seems to like how fierce she is when she yells at him (LMAO) so it makes me speculate that he might pursue her later.

Marane101, RBJ, luzumafu and 10 others like this.
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, what refreshing new twist. i never heard the past self of the current body appearing again.

Tsukiyo likes this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So it gets more and more convoluted. I can understand it, if the author herself was writing randomly as the chapters went along and eventually lost her original ideas for the characters.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    What a twist...

Ah, I've heard about past self of the body appears again but it is just implied (and didn't met with MC)

10. Blique

Blique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the full story about the past ML/Emperor been revealed yet? Why didn't he make her Empress?

11. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't get divorce, right? So when MC falls in love with ML? And what really happen in the MC first life?

12. Urami

Urami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter MC falls in love with ML? And has MC any admirers?

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.
    Yup. They didn't get a divorce. I couldn't really tell when he fell in love with her (but I know he fell in love with her first) because he kept using the "you're my wife status" and even before her feelings with him were mutual, he still got her to sleep with him etc.

There's no truth yet on what had happened in the past life.
    It was hard to tell for the MC cause it went from oh I feel something to oh no I can't have these feelings towards this man so I can't say there's an exact chapter..

The only admirers I can think of as mention in previous spoilers is the ML's best friend. When the MC went MIA after the explosion incident, he was greatly concern for the MC and when they couldn't find her, he kept drinking and was in tears from being extremely emotional. Basically, he didn't feel like living anymore.

14. Urami

Urami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will they sleep together? Which chapter do you know?

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    They sleep together multiple times throughout the story so I can't really pin point them. I remember one scene in particular where the ML was hurt so he had the MC help wash his body but he made it go more farther than just a body wash :oops:. The MC is actually currently pregnant (from where I was at).

16. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does An Zhanggong like her ?

17. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he's in love with her, in the past life and in the current life also

Aster Anemone likes this.
  18. Lazy hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    eh? An Zhanggong was in her past life??

19. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was the general and subordinate of the Male Lead/Emperor in past life, he fell in love with Empress Song

20. Lazy hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    ah no.. isn't An Zhanggong the anmei group president who worked with her for her design? not male lead's best friend?