Forum Rules =========== USE THIS TEMPLATE =======

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Tony, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Copy and paste this:

Name:
    Raw Link:
    linkhere.com
    NU Link: linkhere.com
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Description:

----------
    Example below
    ----------
    Name: Jin Yong Martial Arts Otherworld Rampage (金庸武学异世横行)
    Raw Link: http://www.linkhere.com
    NU Link (if available): http://www.linkhere.com
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Sylver released a teaser and it was awesome. The MC is awesome, etc etc etc etc...
    Description (if you can find one):

The vast Kunwu Mountains, one hundred and eight thousand. Spiritual ethereal sword rising, sweeping the summits of the nine provinces.

A modern day otaku is reborn in a wuxia world, becoming the little shishu of a little sect. Unexpectedly discovering he has the martial arts trade system of a garbage web game. Through it he can actually exchange for all of the martial arts in Mr. Jin Yong’s novels.

And so, Nine Yang Manual, Nine Yin Manual, Nine Swords of Dugu, Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms… All kinds of amazing martial arts started to dominate the jianghu of another world…

------------------------------
    I'm addicted to this novel. Please pick it up!!!!!

^ Just an example from a random novel I picked. I've never read this novel.

Your post should look something like this. Tell translators why it should get picked up, why it's awesome, etc...

I currently only have three prefixes for this forum (Chinese, Japanese & Korean). I can add prefixes on requests though so just send me a message.

Please wait at least three months (or dropped by translator) from the last release before you post your request.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.