Japanese Extraordinary – Ordinary – Soap!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Osamaru, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Extraordinary – Ordinary – Soap!
    Raw Link:
    anyone have it?
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/extraordinary-ordinary-soap/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Light-hearted and funny as heck with an interesting and creative use of power. You'll smile as the male lead takes physical damage from MC's denseness, but still find yourself rooting for him. This is absolutely a character driven story, so the World is a little thin until later on, but it has its serious and sometimes dark moments too. Its a great story, though I wish some chapters were longer.
    Also, its complete, so no waiting on Raws.

Description:

Lucia Arca, 16 years old. I am the prime representative of all things ordinary, but by using the shabby magical incantation “Soap!” I can only cause soap bubbles to appear. Through this, I perform the duties of a laundry girl employed by the royal castle.

I thought that this magic’s only effect was to clean dirt off from the washing. However, one day I found out it also has the additional effect of purifying monsters. And y’know, because of this it’s turned into a total disaster.

The Heavenly Crystal Trees acts as the intermediary of all magic, and they are also the root of the monster outbreak.

As I’m suddenly forced to accompany the journey to purify the Heavenly Crystal Tree, the companions joining me include His Highness the crown prince, a saint summoned from another world, the commander of the strongest knight brigade and his adjutant, the Dragonslayer Hero, the Academia institute’s top sorcerer, etc. etc. etc. With all the extraordinary people gathering together, I’m going to feel faint! I’m only ordinary!

Surrounded by these prodigies, once the Heavenly Crystal Trees’ purification safely ends, my daily life will return to normal. Right…?

sinyueliang, kfahad and pocketbear like this.
  2. Faye

Faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, if I'm not mistaken

The author is asking for publishing money while the translator is doing it for free... so
    nope, no chance of this being picked unless the translator is willing to forked out a sum

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    first translator drop cuz author tell fluffy to drop it
    second translator @Agni well there comment about competition or something~

4. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    well translator can ignore it~
    isn't similar with licensed LN that still translated? playing hide and seek~

6. Agni

Agni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, not a competition or anything tbh. First translator dropped it as the japanese publisher asked him to do so. As for me, I only got reprimand (from japanese account, in japanese) which stated to ask for author's permission. But I know I wouldn't have it, thus I dropped the project....

7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've caught up to it. Hope soemone does eventually pick this up

8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler for this novel?