Fellow reincarnated beings, let us have a discussion about the perils of living in this age

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AardwarkThe2nd, May 3, 2016.

1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    To begin with, I was an cultivator aiming to be immortal in my previous life. Alas, my desire was left unfulfilled, for I was killed at the pinnacle of the Great Circle of the Foundation Establishment stage. Even though I was the son of the Patriarch of the Church of Golden Light, one of the greatest sects on the continent, who could have predicted that my Dantian would explode when I was at the edge of breaking through to Nascent Soul? Like this, my previous life cane to an abrupt end.

In this reincarnation, I came across many difficulties, the foremost of which was that qi covering Heaven and Earth has completely disappeared, making it impossible for orthodox cultivation. Thankfully, I possess a Demonic Cultivation technique called Demon Tiger Blood Refining, allowing me to refine qi from the blood and guts of tigers. Unfortunately, even though my current family is quite wealthy, it is near impossible for my father to get his hands on true tigers. Thus, I spent three years increasing my comprehension of this technique, until I could cultivate it by killing cats. Today, I have successfully broken through to the first of the 12 layers of this technique by killing and refining 10,000 cats, at the age of 22, expanding my longevity by 100 years and finally allowing me a pool of qi within my Dantian.

Fellow reincarnated souls, have you had any difficulties in this damned age of mortals? Perhaps by a discussion, you might gain a sudden insight, increasing your understanding.

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee: no rules? :coffee:

3. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... i guess i died because i accidentally shat on the head of a true dragon during toilet break while flying on my divine sword. My butt was eaten half by the dragon after it executed me with sennen goroshi.p

4. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I been reincarnated 999 times and this is my 1000th. My last life was a regular man who died by the truck in all my cycles of life I died by the truck even in a fantasy world the demon king summoned a truck to ram and kill me. It a curse -_-.

5. cousins

cousins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I thought after foundation stage it was core something don't tell you were a such a genius never seen in a billion years that you were able to skip a whole realm when trying to breakthrough

6. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, there at two rules.
    1) You've died and reincarnated in the modern world
    2) You have some problems in the modern world, which make using your powers difficult.

7. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
  8. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai, my only regret is that this world truly has a lack of those jade-like beauties of my previous incarnations. Natural ones that is. :sleep: As for cultivation, my soul has long since exceeded the toll death takes on it, I have no need to cultivate in this world.
    I suppose the lack of cultivation in this world create's a lack of beauties. Such a pity.

mir likes this.
  9. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    The perils of a demonic technique. For me, Core Formation comes AFTER Nascent Soul.

10. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmph, were you a 'dual cultivator' in the previous world? People like you are the trash demonic cultivators, spending all day screwing.

11. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware of banana peels lying on the floor.

12. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nay, I am an observer, I enjoy the scent of flowers but do not pluck, the company of one equal is better than that of many less.

13. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nay i died fullfilled in my past life i got to banged cat girls and elves theyre such beauties i wish i got transported back there

14. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    I was a normal girl before I died suddenly. I woke up in the midst of a garden. Everywhere I looked was filled with roses as red as blood. It took a while before I finally realized that those roses were unique and so was I. Along with revival I had changed greatly. ke great fertilizer

The roses had corrupted me. They fed on blood and so did I.

The perils of living in this age is, hiding the body. Think about it. If someone ever chances upon those body void of blood, what will happen?

But luck is more or less on my side. Those bodies make great fertilizer for my garden.

But I still have to be careful not to let people suspect me. Because when one person disappears there will be investigations. I, who do not age, will surely face great troubles if people tried finding my origins.

It is a great pain to start a new life every 10 years.

(Also, engrave the number of the beast on your soul! Follow @DCLXVI!)

DCLXVI likes this.
  15. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    soz cant help i dont share any of your troubles since i cultivate the dao of electricity and this place is full of it

16. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know what kind of guy/girl/animals/plant/ insect i was but one thing is sure
    i have FU**ED something up, or else i won't be living this life

17. Risus

Risus ✵ Enigmatic Poet ✵ Tiger ✵ Reese's ✵

Reading List:
    Link
    Big cats are an enda
    Big casts are an endangered species. Assuming you can even find that many you'll probably run out before being able to breakthrough to the pinnacle.

Furthermore, I am the reincarnation of the Divine Nine-Headed, Six-Winged, Three-Eye Celestial Tiger God-Emperor. In this life I was reborn an orphan, deserted by my parents and raised by tigers.
    3 years ago, when I was only a few years old myself, a mysterious man came and killed my family, the family of tigers that took me in and raised me when there was no one left. I have seen more death than your pitiful mind can imagine. I have killed more people than I can remember, murder, the thirst for blood, and death have always been my compatriots. This time though is different. That man, that peon, killed and brutally harvested the Blood-Qi of the only beings I've ever seen as a family. I am indebted to them, and the Hatred I hold for that man, for You, is unfathomable.
    For my family and I, You Shall Die. I Will Taste Your Blood Upon My Lips, Your Flesh Shredded Upon My Teeth, Your Bones Ground Between My Fingers.
    Death Will Not Come Quick For You, and There Will Be NO Further Reincarnations For Your Soul Shall be Obliterated. Your Existence Completely Wiped From the Fabrics of The Multi-verse.

There is no place in which I cannot find you. No distance you can run from me. I will find you, and I will kill you.

Though this Realms Qi is much less abundant than my home realm The power of my soul and knowledge of the Multi-verse' mechanics has allowed me to largely ignore this petty problem. Every second I grow stronger, every minute I grow faster, every hour I am more powerful, everyday I grow closer to my previous form. You do not have long, mongrel. Your only escape...is suicide.

18. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I used to be a demon in the past but because I was too audacious and arrogant, I was killed by a god-tier cultivator. In Hell, I was punished for my sins by experiencing the melting of my face over and over again for 10,000 years. Normally, those souls that were judged with this sentence would have been destroyed which means they cannot reincarnate...ever. But, because of my grudge and willpower, I endured. At last, after 10,000 years, I was allowed to reincarnate as a person. However, fate was cruel...when I was born, I found out that the melting of my face for so long has disfigured my looks permanently making me the ugliest most horrendous looking person. Anyone who looks at my face...dies...no exceptions not even my family. I thought I could change my face once I reach saint-tier cultivation, but I soon find out that I cannot cultivate. I have no spirit roots, not talent, no bloodline, no legacy, and cultivating pills don't work...The only thing I have to defend myself from this cruel world is my ugliness. So, currently with a mask, I travel the world searching for some ways of helping. Currently in my mid-twenties...and in need of help. Since I cannot cultivate, I cannot live past 80. If I cannot solve my ugliness, I need at least a solution to my mortality.

19. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you

@Arcturus, I found your father!

20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    DCLXVI likes this.