Fix titles: "Kokugensou wo Item Cheat de Ikinuku" and "Surviving a Harsh Fantasy with Cheat Items".

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Thormation, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Thormation

Thormation Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The series ""Kokugensou wo Item Cheat de Ikinuku" and "Surviving a Harsh Fantasy with Cheat Items" are both the same series with the first being the Light Novel and the second being the Web Novel.

This is all well and good, but it would be nice if both series used either the English title of the Romaji title, for consistency and ease of finding and comparing. Also, the Web Novel version, whatever it is finally called, needs "(WN)" appended to the end.

If someone with the appropriate permissions could do this, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a hard one. I usually give the option to the current active translator to pick their titles. Re:translation is using Kokugensou wo Item Cheat de Ikinuku while the other group is using Surviving a Harsh Fantasy with Cheat Items

3. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ask hachi .-.

i dont know why they have to english wash the title.

EDIT:
    Ah i think i know why now, its probably because the LN turns up more from searches with "Kokugensou" and they get LN treatment, rather than their Kokugensou (WN)