Novel For my girlfriend who is the Evil God, I'll Bear even the World's Hatred!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: During my Second Year of Middle School, I made acquaintance with the exceptional genius, Arusegawa Arisu. Even though she was a high spec girl who was miles above my level, I still bravely confessed to her to let go of the feelings in my heart, even when knowing about the inevitable rejection. Unexpectedly, my confession was accepted and we began dating. The relationship which should have ended in 7 days after she satisfied her curiosity unexpectedly went on for 7 years! After eciting Valentine's Day, we promised to marry each other after getting jobs. However, a truck struck me and brought my life to a regretful end.

Instead of seeing God after death, the one who greeted me was my girlfriend instead?! And she is telling me to curse her for deceiving me and deny our love?!

How is that possible!? Even if I have to bear the world's hatred, I'll never deny our love! In this world of gods and magic, I will become a God as well, and marry you underneath the starry sky! Even if I have bear the enmity of the hero, the ire of the gods and the hatred of the world!

Tags: First Person, Isekai, One Romance, Solo Character

This is going to be regularly updated, so please click the 'Watch Thread' button and keep up! Also, please check my other stories on my signature!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    RobotLord, Human, Prime43 and 5 others like this.
  2. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue// 1

In this world, everything is divided between the exceptional and the mundane. Be it brand goods versus general items, heroes versus villagers or diamonds versus stones, the difference between caliber can be easily seen.

Saint Rafael Middle School, Class 3-E. A quaint name for a Japanese school which wasn’t even Catholic, but it was the closest to my home and my parents found it convenient for me. This was the place of our first meeting.

The moment I glanced at Arusegawa Arisu, I knew that I was mundane with her being the exceptional one. Both of were never destined to be of one world.

That moment was also the one when I first fell in love.

So, to chase her, I decided to let go of the small world I confined myself to, and aim for the one above. By desperate rote memorization, I somehow stood out in class tests, writing about concepts that I hadn’t even understood yet. I found out the new sports being introduced for P.T. Class this semester, and got my cousins to help me play basketball and volleyball. I even learnt high-class etiquette and refined manners from Youtube tutorials and began integrating them into my lifestyle!

After our first class tests came out, I came second after her. This wasn’t due to my suddenly unearthened talent. As the first class test in the year, it caught many students unprepared and unaware. It would be impossible for me to replicate these results for the second semester.

But it served its purpose. I was now the vice-class representative (Vice CR), with Arisu the real class representative (CR). And I was allotted my seat beside her, the perfect position to get closer to her.

So I began my conquest plan. Keeping basic courtesy and etiquette in mind, I tried my utmost to speak more to her everyday. Even though she was quite cold, her frosty demeanor and excellent academic and physical talents keeping her from being the class idol, I was still her Vice CR seated beside her, so I had more excuses to interact.

Getting her to help out with my studies became a constant work for her. In the end, I was no genius. She must have understood it as well, but she still obliged with her position as the CR.

As time passed, only her help kept my mundanity from being unveiled to my classmates. Even when class ended, she dedicated time to tutoring me. Things which took her minutes to comprehend required hours for my dumb mind to learn. She should have been pissed off on seeing my dumb face, all thoughts of love and attraction removed from mind.

But amazingly, she never disdained me, someone who was like a frog trying to eat swan meat. On the contrary, her frost seemed to thaw while around me. The day when she invited me to her home for a teaching session, I nearly had a heart attack from excitement. The solitary manor on the hill with the gaunt maid would have terrified any other child but it was the house of my crush had invited me to, so it would never scare me!

The only thing I knew of her parents was that they were in a foreign country working. I never cared about the authority figures who would get in my mission of being with their daughter in the first place!

However, no matter how she tried, the fact that I was talentless couldn’t be cured. My grades continued to keep slipping, and all Arisu could do was console me. She who was always number one, and I who fought to be the #20. I couldn’t envy her grades; without her, I would never be in the top-list in the first place.

At the year end, I was the Vice CR with the lowest grades. With Arisu’s help, I had atleast kept my reputation by not slipping out of the top-list, but my grades were still at the bottom. But my parents and relatives were quite satisfied; their son who was a slacking back-bencher the previous year turned into the Vice CR with high grades!

So, the third year of middle school came to a quiet end. Arisu was still #1, and the high school she would go to would be incomparable to mind. While she said words like we’ll still be friends even if we go to different schools, I knew better. I wasn’t someone who could be in the same world as her.

But my feelings of love still remained. And I decided to give them a good conclusion. Instead of quietly moving on and thinking back to this moment with regrets, I decided to openly show the feelings in my heart.

As I walked to meet her, I thought about how Arisu would reject me. Would she slap me in the face or would she keep to words? I was somehow her closest acquaintance this year, so would she feel betrayed? Could I ever think of returning to her hilltop manor? Would she ever forgive me?

Coincidentally, we met in the classroom with no one present. I took out the rose I bought earlier and presented it to her.

“Arusegawa Arisu… I love you! Please be my girlfriend!” The crappy confession line from a crappy romance manga that I presented must have shocked her. Her hand suddenly moved and I instinctively raised my arm to protect my face.

But the hand only plucked the rose from my hand. As I stared amazed at her enigmatic figure sniffing the rose, a strange feeling went through me, multiplying my heartbeat.

This time, her other arm came to my face. Surprised, I could only stand frozen as she roughly grabbed my face and… pressed her lips on it. This was a bonafide lip-to-lip kiss, something that came at the end of a shoujo manga!

Saint Rafael Middle School, Class 3-E. My last day at this place was the background for my love story.

This day, a miracle happened. The unworthy frog ate swan meat.

Options, On-My-Level, Mr_Duck and 6 others like this.
  3. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Truck-kun is too strong. Another victim falls to truck-kun

4. Kenoza

Kenoza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first japan novel with one girl romance(not harem), very determine with his love, not very shy, not a misunderstood protagonist, not echi, not slice of life and with fantasy(in other world). that i want to read

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    jossy48, Mr_Duck, Bob16 and 1 other person like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    The grammar needs work. Other than that, it's a good start. Also, for a Japanese setting, the last sentence is rather Chinese, lol. Not that I'm complaining, it was hilarious. It's great that the protagonist is assertive despite the odds. Shows character.

6. Spellweaver

Spellweaver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm this one is unique to me, MC got his priority decided at the very start, i like how he tries his best to fill his weakness gap, this might become a good story of a boy's struggle to love someone who's far out of his reach.
    The words are pretty understandable, nothing too difficult, atleast for me, and the intro is interesting, i'll be rooting for the next chapter :)

7. Bob16

Bob16 [Troll]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was sad that there was only one chap T^T
    Moar plz!

8. Zeckzen

Zeckzen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just so you know there is me waiting here for more chaps

9. Spellweaver

Spellweaver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And me...tho my existence is quite thin ;-;

Zeckzen likes this.
  10. Options

Options Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I didn't say I'm here? Huh, I could have sworn...
    Well, I am... here, I mean. It looks promising, after all.

11. Avagantimos

Avagantimos Chosen Undead|Bearer of the Curse|Ashen One

Reading List:
    Link
    Please keep writing!

12. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 //

"Good morning, Ryou-kun." It's been three months since I confessed and its been three months since I have a girlfriend. That said, the flutter in my heart upon hearing these sweet words from Arisu's voice hasn't changed.

The Arisu who is sitting alongside a bicycle calls to me with a greeting. I hastily rush beside her.

"Good morning, Arisu-chan. Thanks for waiting for me.” At my reply, Arisu pulls my cheeks. That's a habit she has gotten into since we began dating.

Due to getting a pretty good score in my Middle School finals and my good luck, I actually managed to get a scholarship to the high school Arisu was entering. As expected, it was the best high school in our town, Senbonzakura High. And I ended up in the same class as Arisu. I think I won a karmic lottery or something.

As usual, I sit behind Arisu and hold her back tight as she begins cycling. She cycles pretty fast, and before I know it I am already staring at the school’s gate. The security guard’s amused expression as he opens the gate for us has stopped irking me. In physical education classes, Arisu has me beat.

After I get off, she quickly parks the bicycle in a corner and locks it into place with a chain. After that, we enter the High School building and tread up the stairs to our class.

We arrive fairly early. The class has only a few girls sitting together. Ah, girls are naturally diligent or something.

The girls are sitting together and between them is the Class Monitor, Wakamine Shizuka. She is also the leader of a little clique in the class. They stare at us briefly as we enter, but look away immediately. Don’t even greet us.

I almost open my mouth to greet her, but a soft palm covers my lips. Arisu stopped me. Does she have beef with her or something?

Anyway, I don’t really care. I follow Arisu and take a seat in the back benches.

Arisu sits down first and I sit beside her. I take out the laptop and open it. Our school work is done on this thing. Since there are a few minutes for class to begin, I am spending some time on my part-time job.

I open up the script draft on one side with the photo editing app on the other.

There is a web-novel boom these days. Quite a few of these the web-novels are good enough to get published to light novels and quite a few of these need manga. Since well-known artists are reluctant to publish for amateur works, a little margin for quality is allowed.

While I won’t proclaim myself to be an artist of some caliber, I am capable of hacking out a passable work that can be corrected by photo-editing programs. Actually, my understanding of image-correcting programs is pretty good. Editing out some ‘tells’ that will make it obvious that this is a corrected image, I can churn out passable quality work at a high rate.

Anyway, it is only appropriate to have amateur mangaka on amateur light novels. On top of that, I am fairly anonymous. My payment is transferred to a near-traceless account. I was thinking of transacting via bitcoins in the beginning, but they are fairly difficult to change to cash and are only useful for buying drugs from foreign. How unfortunate…

After I began dating Arisu, I had saved up a little from my pocket money, but after I realized that mooching off from my parents for taking a girl out is a bit shameless, I took up this line of work. Anyway, in three months, my body of work is fairly large and the accumulated reputation has given me a raise. My current earnings were above most amateur doujinshi artists. If I manage to edit the output to have a noticeable increase in quality, I might get another…

Arisu is glancing at me typing while smiling. “Even though you are churning out pages like a machine right now, your output quality is pretty good. If you try and draw it yourself, your skill will get better.”

“If you say so. I’ll do that after I go home.” Arisu rarely advised him but when she did, it was always useful. If was like she was a fortune-teller or something.

“Also, don’t draw the rest of the chapter now. The teacher usually tolerates it, but if you get caught this time it will be hard to escape.” Arisu’s advice seemed a bit strange, so I had a quick look as the script.

“Eh? This, this, I told them I wasn’t doing doujins, why??” Drawing ero stuff wasn’t easy on a computer program. Most isekai web series had magic battles with fireballs and stuff that were easier to draw. I could put out hundred or so chapters for those series in a month. But ero…

After a quick search through the collection of scripts, I realized there were four ero scenes. Rest of the story contained magic battles that I could pace through easily but these four… If there were more, I could split work with another artist, but this much…

As I am caught up with this dilemma, I realized that Arisu was watching the script sitting beside me and the risqué scenes I am planning to draw are known to her as well. If this were a manga, I’d be clear of my fate: a crimson blush, a soft tsundere punch to chest and ‘pervert’ muttered in a soft voice.

Unfortunately, Arisu can’t seem to follow stereotypes. The expression on her face wasn’t a blush but a grin. “So you branched out to ero-stuff so quickly, huh?”

“It isn’t that I am doing ero-stuff, but the story had these four scenes shoehorned in. I think I’ll pay another artist to draw these pages out.” I am sporting a red blush on my face saying this.

“If you get another artist, his style will conflict with yours and it will be easy to understand that the ero-artist was another guy.” I already know this, but I’ll have to bear with it. Anyway, having other artists work for erotic scenes isn’t uncommon and getting known as a artist who doesn’t do ero wouldn’t be too bad.

“Anyway, remember when you told me artists that artists with experience doing something find it easier to draw later? If it were anything else, I couldn’t help you, but for this…” The smile on her face widens as my face turns redder.

“Kazekiri Ryou?” “Present, sensei!”

If the teacher hadn’t appeared at this moment and called attendance, I would have probably lightly punched her on the chest while crying ‘pervert!’.

+++

Class in this private school is a bit easier to understand due to the high use of technology and the quality of teachers. Of course, Arisu-sensei’s explanations are the best when my low INT stat stumbles on the questions!

Maybe it is due to the joy of getting a girlfriend, but I am in the top 10 in the class tests! Top 10, and this class doesn’t have slackers who ease up on the first tests!

Anyway, the lecture ends and it is break time. How unfortunate that Arisu isn’t interested in cooking and neither am I. So, the only thing we can do is turn to the cafeteria…

“It is my treat today, Ryou.” Arisu says this. We have already worked out a timetable where we switch payments. Just then, an aroma of chicken curry wafts in.

Wakamine Shizuka, the Class Monitor unveils the chicken that was stored in a thermos lunchbox in to awe and adoration of her clique. She looks challengingly at our direction.

The atmosphere around me seems to grow colder as she sweetly asks, “Would you like to have some, Kazekiri-kun?” At the end of the sentence, my back seems to freeze from the gaze that my girlfriend aims at me.

“Sorry, my religious customs do not allow eating non-veg on this day~! Please enjoy it by yourself!” I stiffly reject the offer with fake cheerfulness while pulling Arisu out before a war begins.

Both of us walk towards the cafeteria.

‘Thatbitchslugslutwhorekill…’ Arisu is whispering something that I can’t hear so I think about the greeting incident from morning. It seems as if Arisu and Wakamine were in a conflict that went unnoticed by me.

Since Arisu and I have been side-by-side since high school began a month back so our relationship was known to all. I don’t think Class Monitor has any interest in me, so the only person of notice is… “Hey Arisu, did Class Monitor’s conflict with you begin after the class test’s results came out?”

“Yes, that bitch’s face when the results arrived… It was worth seeing! To think she had eyes on you all this while, even poking my weakness of cooking!” Arisu’s voice is a bit shaky. I pat her on the back to console her.

“Yeah, Class Monitor was just trying to get you down for the test results. I heard she was the topper in all middle school exams and is aiming for the top position in the high school as well! There is some sort of scholarship in a foreign country that she’s aiming for or something.” My words don’t seem to remove Arisu’s anger, instead they fire it up.

“So you have been interested in her as well! To know so much about her, for you who is usually drawing in a corner, you must be aiming for her? To have a bird in hand yet aiming for a second in the bush…?” I didn't think I would experience killing intent from my docile girlfriend! Oh shit, what did I say…?

“I don’t know much about Class Monitor, I just found this out when I looked into my scholarship! You know, I somehow got a lottery type scholarship which was just instituted last year, but the amount is almost equivalent to Class Monitor’s scholarship? By the way, the scholarship the Class Monitor aims for requires…” As I say this, the murderous intent falls while Arisu chuckles a bit. It seems like I successfully convinced her or something.

Suddenly, my left hand is grabbed by her as we hold hands together. “Yeah, I guess you won’t leave me for some chicken dish cooked by that bitch.”

“Calm down, cooking is too overrated. She probably didn’t cook it but her mom did and the cafeteria makes better food than what her mom made in the first place. Anyway, carrying chicken in a thermos box for lunch, isn’t that a bit too much? The food in the cafeteria is fresher!” I say total lies, praising our high school’s cafeteria to the sky and cursing Class Monitor’s lunch to hell.

For lunch, I have to order some chicken to keep to my words. Unfortunately, the taste is too rubbery but if Arisu eats this, her mood will go down. So, I act as if I am taking advantage of her paying and take the entire chicken for myself. Arisu orders some rice balls and soy sauce.

Anyway, at the end of this ordeal, I get a kiss! And Arisu still paid for the chicken! So, worth it!

+++

Typed this out on a whim after my post got a like when I checked alerts. I thought this story was buried...

13. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    My yandere antenna is tingling a little. :blob_zipper_mouth:

Frederic755 likes this.
  14. Rimuru Tempest

Rimuru Tempest Slime Demon Lord Fighting the Last Boss

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t think that this story would be updated

15. Zeckzen

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, still waiting for next chapter.
    It just to show how great was your fiction is

Mr_Duck likes this.
  16. ChrisTheAwesome0

ChrisTheAwesome0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels very similar to a oneshot that I read a while back, but still has a great story so far

17. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    // Chapter 2

Days pass by and many things have changed. Like for example, I got my paycheck.

Other than taking out my girlfriend to dates, I am investing it on my part-time job. I have already bought quite a few high-level image editing software. While I was playing around with a pirated version of Photoshop earlier, that isn't exactly the best suit for manga editing.

As for Arisu, she has picked up a hobby of sorts. No, it isn't cooking but she has taken up knitting.

"So, how is it?" I am now sitting in Arisu's bedroom. While it is usually a relationship upgrade of sorts when a girl invites you to a bedroom, I've been called here many times since long back. Other than this, there isn't anything that marks this room as hers… except some things that appeared after we began dating.

The door has a poster that I took with Arisu on our first date. All smiles, wearing complimenting yukata and posing beside a giant Dor**mon… We took it in an amusement park festival some time back.

Prominently showing it like this, I am scared her parents will hunt me down to kill me after seeing this. There is also a bookshelf filled with Isekai manga. As a published mangaka with a large body of work, I get freebies from my label. Arisu likes them, so I send them to her. Otherwise, their only destination would be the trash heap.

What, I do this for the money and I write according to script anyway. It isn’t like I actually care about the isekai genre or anything, you know?!

I play with the little doll that she has painstakingly knitted over these days. "Arisu-chan, are you knitting a doll of yourself?" With little black hair, 'x'-eyes and a short sailor-skirt, it really looks like an anime collectable of sorts.

"No, guess who it is?" I make an awkward expression. I don't really know about Arisu's friends or relatives. Honestly, even though I go to her house every now and then, I've never seen anyone else there other than her caretaker.

"Oh, it is Wakamine Shizuka." Class Monitor? Maybe she is doing it to reconcile?

The topic shifts to other things and the doll is left behind. After some chatting over snacks, I returned. What I didn’t know, that this was only the prologue of a much larger incident.

+++

The next day, I accompanied Arisu on her bike as always. Class Monitor’s clique hadn’t appeared earlier than us, actually even the perpetually punctual class monitor appeared late today. I couldn’t focus on drawing manga due to not having familiarized with the new software, so I couldn’t help but pay attention.

Anyway, all the girls who arrived early decided to sit around Arisu. Was this bullying? No, the conversation was quite harmonious. Even so, I couldn’t help my worry.

I was relieved when Class Monitor appeared. Her face was flushed and she coughed a bit into her handkerchief, and her face when she saw her clique sitting around Arisu… wasn’t seen by me. Actually, I only realized her arrival when I heard Arisu’s snigger.

Isn’t that a bit mean?

I was going to chide Arisu, but she suddenly brought out the doll she had sewed and stroked it with a little brush. I didn’t expect such a small doll to get dusty in a little while, but cotton is famous for attracting dust.

Meanwhile, Class Monitor loudly sneezed out. Even she quickly raised her handkerchief, it was still quite embarrassing.

After that, the lesson began in earnest, so I couldn’t get the chance to speak either.

+++

Today, Arisu was a bit outspoken. Usually, the class monitor would be the one answering the teacher’s questions, but due to her ailments Arisu decided to help out. Even though she usually keeps quiet, for the sake of the class today, she decided to expose her hidden talents! Isn’t my girlfriend just the best?

What the hell, why am I even lying to myself in my own internal monologue!? Trying to steal her clique and stealing her limelight by answering while the Class Monitor was indisposed… Of course, Arisu is targeting Class Monitor. But why?

Even though I am not the most attentive person, I do know that Arisu took offense at the class monitor offering me chicken that day. But before that, I don’t think there was any relation between Arisu and Class Monitor.

The Class Monitor comes from a traditional family, so she might have taken offense at Arisu and I dating at a young age. But she has never vocalized it, so Arisu and I haven’t cared about it.

So, we come out of the class together during break-time. I don’t want to look at the confrontation between Class Monitor and her estranged clique. Arisu tails behind me like an energetic Nara deer or something as I follow her.

“A-Arisu, I didn’t like you doing that to Class Monitor.” It is hard to correct my girlfriend, but I can’t just keep on ignoring red flags, that reason #1 for separations in manga.

Arisu stands in place, staring at me with a cold gaze. I gulp.

“What do you mean? Do you think that giving her a cold was wrong, giving her misfortune was wrong, stealing her clique was wrong or stealing the teacher’s attention was wrong?” Arisu is smiling, but a cold feeling strikes my neck. But even then, I can’t help but think about her first words.

“…Giving her cold and misfortune? What do you even mean?” I immediately ask. While it is possible to give a cold by sneaking in some pollen powder that can be inhaled, how do you even give someone misfortune? And wait, aren’t Arisu’s schemes even greater?

“Oh, so you didn’t know why I did this?” Arisu takes out her painstakingly woven Class Monitor doll and dusts the nose. “See, the Class Monitor must have given a particularly loud sneeze right now.”

I stare dumbfounded at Arisu while she makes a smile like a predator. She just dusted the nose of a doll, why is there a need to act so smug?

“While it is a shame that I have to use such lowly methods, it is enough to deal with a single teen girl. Witchcraft and magic has disappeared…” I mentally tune out the rest of the words. This is chuunibyou, 2nd grade middle schooler syndrome, when your unused creativity turns into delusional behavior. My girlfriend thinks she is an evil witch or something.

“…How unfortunate that you are repulsed by the evil that flows in my blood.” Saying this she ends the spiel that I completely ignored. Her expression is disappointed at me.

“While I don’t really approve of your actions against Class Monitor, that’s because I think it is unjustified. What the hell did she do to you that you decided to screw her over so hard?” I am pretty sure that Class Monitor’s cold was Arisu’s fault somehow. After that, adding the clique and her attempt to snatch the position of the teacher’s pet, it can be said that Arisu has piled a heap of misfortune upon the Class Monitor’s head.

…That meant that Arisu’s opening statement was no exaggeration.

After I ask her, she scratches her head cutely. “Uh… she tried to make a move on you?”

“Class Monitor wasn’t trying to make a move on me, she knows we are dating and her family background won’t let her make a move on someone’s boyfriend. Before that, have you ever seen her look when the two of us are together? She probably thinks it is scandalous for the two of us to be dating, and probably has an engagement set up with some well to do family.” After I say this, Arisu glares at me.

“Oh, cover up even more for Wakamine Shizuka! I noticed that you didn’t comment on your own interest in her!” The indignant voice makes the freezing wind striking my neck even colder.

“…Why do you think I am interested in Class Monitor? No… aren’t you the one more interested in the Class Monitor?” Remembering a romance manga (NTR) that I read, I get a sudden inspiration. Arisu is struck speechless by my words, so I continue the attack.

“Since that day with Class Monitor, you’ve been stealing glances at her and observing her, ALL THE TIME. You asked around for her scholarship and requirements to get it. You asked her home address and the information of her clique. Other than that, you’ve kept a close eye on her all this while.

Today, you finally made your move and attacked her clique and her place as the teacher’s pet. While you are saying it was because of that day, in reality it could be that you are showing your interest in her by bullying her. That’s right, Class Monitor is pretty, kind and intelligent, your equal in every way. Rather than go with a mediocre guy like me, a girl like the Class Monitor would be a better fit for you, right?” While Arisu is struck speechless, I spin out the plot for a lesbian NTR romance. But unexpectedly, it comes from my heart. What the hell, could I be scared of being green-hatted by a girl?

“…Ryou, I didn’t think you thought this way about me and Wakamine. Okay, I’ll ignore her from now on.” The cold wind and killing glare disappears and I catch a breath.

“Properly put an end to whatever you are doing to her, okay? And if possible, can you not pursue that scholarship? Since Class Monitor has been making a record through her middle-school days, I think she desperately needs it. As a sign of reconciliation, just gift that doll to her. …Also, stop reading Isekai novels.” I promptly make a list of demands before Arisu can get fired up again.

“I’ll stop the curses. I made that doll with so much of hard work so I am a bit reluctant… But since Ryou kun thinks that it is suspicious, I’ll magnanimously give it away to her. I won’t even pursue the scholarship. But, what about the isekai novels?” Arisu looks a bit miffed but immediately agrees. After all, it isn’t like I am demanding the moon or something.

“You began reading those trash novels and the derived manga and got the ridiculous idea of being a witch or something. You aren’t in middle school anymore, so rein in your overactive imagination and channel it in something creative, okay?” At my answer, she retorts at only one point.

“I am not a witch, I am a Evil Goddess!” Seeing that my dear overly amazing girlfriend somehow contracted a huge case of chuunibyou by reading Isekai, I feel guilty.

“Alright, alright. Instead of delusions of plunging the world of unending horror, use that creativity to write a novel or something. If it gets popular enough, I might end up drawing it.” At my answer, Arisu still looks a little miffed but I ignore it. Anyway, this problem seems to have met a good conclusion.

Just then, I realize that I blindly followed Arisu and look around to get a hold of my surroundings. Both of us are in an empty classroom. While the original intention was the canteen, it is good that our confrontation didn’t occur in the public.

Just then, I am suddenly hugged. Soft masses press upon my chest. I look up to find Arisu grinning at me.

“Since you wanted to be bullied this much, I decided to fulfill your wish. How is my chest?” A problem went away and another problem came. And this one seems harder to resolve…

+++

Smash that like button! Also, I think I am not suited to write romance, so the 'yandere' bit might be a bit dulled.

18. Primodial

Primodial Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was expecting to find more to read, but only got three chapters of text... Is it just me that has this problem? Thanks though.

19. Zeckzen

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kind of cute though?

20. ZeroAyagami

ZeroAyagami Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see a lot of potential from this, a different way of seeing it is a fun romance story. keep up the work