From Aladin to NU

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Underload, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bessem

bessem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first anime i watched was slayers.
    Then dragon ball trigun and some football one

2. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Legendary moonlight sculptor (i think)

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN and mir like this.
  3. Akaeye

Akaeye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes me go back to the day I saw the Totoro movie cassette in the library, a life with my eyes stuck to a screen started after that

4. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *shivers in fear*
    Which, funnily enough, is legendary.
    The legendary Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN likes this.
  5. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Bakerâ„¢]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thunder Cats, Top Cat, Scooby Do etc>>>>
    Sailor Moon, Reboot, DBZ>>>>Naruto, Bleach>>>>>Bleach and Naruto Manga>>>>>Shoujo manga like Tsuki no Shippo>>>>Binging manga like theres no tomorrow>>>>>>The joy of forums and ppl who know a ton load of anime>>>>>>Big boobs and short skirts >>>>Pretty boys>>>>>Baka-Tsuki>>>>>Douluo Dalu>>>>>NU and all the tons of LN/WN that I have seen on it>>>>>> Raw/MTL novels>>>> What is next in the life of Ranran?

6. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    First anime I've ever watched is probably shin-chan cuz childhood, then gaming, then saw naruto on Cartoon Network, then Chinese pirate site watched naruto and other anime, then manga was probably kitchen princess recommended by friend but I knew about manga before so I probably read something else before that,

Binged manga, fast forward 2010~2013( somewhere around that range) anime saw maoyuu and other anime and there was mentioning of LN and bakatsuki, first time I discover such things decided to leave for future, fast forward to 2013~2015(?) 'end of anime era' was really bored out of my mind and there was continuous manga adaption of LN and I read mushoku tensei and decided to read the LN on bakatsuki

Then I entered the LN world on bakatsuki for a bit then hang out on various translator site then Reddit,saw NU being mention as new site, went over to NU after aho update not really working out and various other LN update site..

Saw forum ,checked it out, and found the members fuking weird but fun and decided to make acct after lurking few threads cuz I desperately wanted to reply, and now I found my identity as a chicken

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017