TV Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by spitfireYG Ace, Jul 26, 2017.

1. spitfireYG Ace

spitfireYG Ace Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Nine noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard, Lord Stark, to serve as Hand of the King, or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated, Eddard accepts in order of business to investigate further. Meanwhile, the Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea, the last members of the previous and deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between the houses Stark, Lannister, Baratheon and Targaryen and with the remaining great houses Greyjoy, Tully, Arryn, Tyrell and Martell leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war and political confusion, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

- Written by Tfilm78 and Cajunman

In 2015, it set a record for winning the most number of Emmy Awards for a series in a single year, with 12 wins out of 24 nominations. In 2016, it became the most awarded series in Emmy Awards history, with a total of 38 wins.To date, Game of Thrones has been nominated for 612 awards and has won 212.

This thread was created exclusively for GoT fans. Post whatever you guys want lets talk about who's gonna be the next unlucky guy to die in the series ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    sharlnina, f.m., ninish and 1 other person like this.
  2. RedFalconMan

RedFalconMan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuuuuuck got........
    Repeatedly, in it's arse hole.
    Hate the utter shit.

3. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone can die, as long as Tyrion stay alive :3

4. ElTorroLoco

ElTorroLoco [Christmas spiritbun][Left Hand of Sordahon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragons are cool.

CannonBro and polokoi like this.
  5. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    lets talk about the family reunion that will occur in next episode.
    and no .. i am not talking about Arya Stark. i am talking about
    the reunion of targaryen family ... Daenerys , Jon and Tyrion.

And the next death might be Grey Worm ..... to may be push Daenerys to become more ... ruthless and closer to her Mad king father personality who
    may have been driven Mad by Brandon Stark ... like ... you know ... Hodor :cry:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    polokoi likes this.
  6. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Last episode, Our Lord and Saviour, the most stylishly dressed man in Westeros- Euron Greyjoy finally got rid of the sand sneks! Huzzah!

Conspiring Cactus likes this.
  7. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyrion is my fav chat this far. I've finished watching 5-8 some hours ago so I don't know how it will become, but I can say that he is awesome this far. I like his mindset and his experiences make him into an awesome character. The second is bis Brother Jamie. since the part he became a prisoner till he lost his hand was like building foundations. Then came the story from when he killed his king which made his seem quite enjoyable. The third i am expecting much from is Aria. She looks like a future powerhouse now with the help of the House of Black and White tho it's still too early to say.

I currently spectate that Stannes with die. I kind of don't like this red w(b)itch and think she will do something to him. It may also be possible that the w(b)itch will die and Stannes finally breaks free from her grasp, which i am looking forward to.

8. f.m.

f.m. Great Unambitious Eccentric

Reading List:
    Link
    sh*t... why did i press the spoiler button..... aaaaaahhhhhhh.....

CannonBro and JewelMaster like this.
  9. maxordos

maxordos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think that the next death is the bitch form Dorne, finally will be executed. I don't really like her...

10. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i think that the FINAL battle in GOT may not be about the LIVING vs the DEAD. but that battle may be a prelude to another war. The WAR FOR THE THRONE OF SEVEN KINGDOMS. the war between Cersei (maybe), Jon Snow and Daenerys as the battle with the white walkers may reveal the identity of our THREE glorious DRAGON-RIDERS .
    also given how the show is going ... i am horrified at the possibility that
    Tyrion may be killed by Daenerys since he too has kind of right to the throne and .. also ... George R.R Martin has habit of killing off our Beloved Characters ...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: and there are barely any characters who are loved more than Tyrion:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

11. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    joffrey was my favourite character :( I´m so sad he died :(
    he was always so nice to people and so altruistic
    that he took on the role of the most hated person, instead of letting others suffer under it :D

12. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    i meant about the death that can cause game-changing impact .. like Ned stark , Rob stark , temporary Jon Snow , Khal Droggo, Joferrey, Tywin Lannister (beginning to The Amazing journey of Jorah and Tyrion) etc ...
    i personally am not fan of the Sands people of Dorne .. FYI .. next episode also may include the reuinion of that Youngest Dorne daughter and Bronn

13. f.m.

Reading List:
    Link
    u know how the standard version of a series is usually the censored version... well not GoT... it's standard version is the uncensored one... watching GoT for the first time, from season 1-6 in a week... one of the craziest moments in my life... haha...

14. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    Topics to discuss
    1)
    Targaryen Famliy
    a.k.a Dragon-riders
    2) the next part of Cersei's prophecy.
    3)The Prince/Princess who was Promised
    it may have meant either Dany or Jon .. or combo of both
    4)The possibility of Brandon Stark
    a)being
    The Lord of Light or atleast the one who STARTED the prophecy of The prince who was promised
    b]Reason for
    Mad king becoming mad .. as Jamie Lanister told the towards the end all he kept sayin was "Burn them all" ... Jamie thought Mad king meant the citizen ... but it could be side effect of Bran's warg power .. like .... :cry::cry::cry::cry: Hodor:cry::cry::cry:
    5) Corruption of Sansa Stark due being influenced by both Cersei and Little Finger ..

Cohran likes this.
  15. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Baker™]

Reading List:
    Link
    Jon Snow is the only one looking at the bigger picture. Everyone just wants to sit on that hard af chair.

16. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this is one part where Jon Snow get to say "WHO knows NOTHING now, bitch"
    Apart from the wildlings whom no1 will believe and Bran Stark .... ONLY night watch knows about the threat of white-walkers and even among the night watch ONLY Jon , Sam and Edd knows about the threat that Night king posses.
    So Jon is the only person who can rally support to fight Night-King ....
    Most people of Seven kingdoms barely believe that Dany has three dragons ... let alone the oncoming Storm of Apocalypse.

17. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Baker™]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true. There is also the fact that those who have been told refuse to believe it or simply have blind faith in the might of the wall.

18. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    which spoiler you referring to :p ... both spoiler are mere speculation ...
    Tyrion being Dany's step brother is an old theory ... almost as old as Jon being Lyanna Stark's son and about Mad king was affected by warg like hodor became popular theory during last season

Well even among people who believe the Dragons existence to be true .. they are seen merely as overgrown pet ... except Tyrion who pointed out that Dragons are very smart

19. f.m.

Reading List:
    Link
    good to know... thanks...

20. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Game.of.Thrones.S07E06 = FUC**** AWESOME!!!