Recommendations Game System like Paradise of Demonic Gods

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RedIska, Oct 22, 2017.

1. RedIska

RedIska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Specialization is a King, no Magic Swordsman without being GOOD in both swordsmanship and magic.
    And
    Lots of noobs sitting in 9, 19, 29, etc, etc. levels and braggin how good they are.

2. m7vpc

m7vpc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Runescape

Posiaden123 likes this.
  3. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he's actually looking for a game, @m7vpc. The original post probably meant a novel with a "game system" and like "Paradise of Demonic Gods". In addition, the original poster wants lots of beginners bragging, though I'm not sure if the OP wants the MC to be like that, or the MC to curb-stomp them. Magic Swordsman class included somewhere with MC.

4. Arca

Arca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. RedIska

Reading List:
    Link
    Fine, you got me, i will actually try this.

6. RedIska

Reading List:
    Link
    Nonono, 19 level within Paradise of Demonic Gods is level when you can traverse entire world begrudgingly and 29 level is when you can roam world sideways, it's miles away from "beginners", Paradise of Demonic Gods is all about 1-9, 9-19, 19-29 and "Divine"(30?) with every Tens being increasingly harder to reach, Deathmarch and Crazy Lich are the same actually, entry levels between Low, Mid, High and Top of Powers are substantial even with relatively developed system of training so it's not so shameful to brag depending on starting point of person.
    To the point:
    I don't wish to see MC exceeding other characters in levels simply because he isn't a fucking moron.
    Luck ? Fine, Cheat ? Fine, Getting fucked in ass for benefit ? Fine. But not a retarded "Oh, if you kill slimes for a 2 hours a day you will reach 20 level in no time ?" - this shit profanes whole idea of Game Elements.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  7. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Those levels does make more sense. My apologies. I'm just used to high levels a hundred and over.