Discussion Game you want to make or are going to make

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Nova25, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Nova25

Nova25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what game you are going to make in the future or what game you are making right now.
    Of course you must give information about the game and which possible show screenshot of the game.
    Here are table to help you.

Game name:
    Genre:
    RPG or non RPG:
    Info:
    Multiplayer or not multiplayer:
    Platform:
    Commercial or non commercial:

That it's:)
    Sorry for my bad English and do you have question be freely to ask it.

2. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    are confusing this site with steam??

Wujigege likes this.
  3. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm (knows nothing of coding)

4. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Cough...majority of the guys here are leechers...

5. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Never am I going to make a game

6. Hunta

Hunta shameless

Reading List:
    Link
    Immersive vr.

but im too stupid

7. Nova25

Nova25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh I knew it would be dump thread to make.
    So admin can just delete it.

8. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wants ideas so he can steal them...

9. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to be able to make vr or holgram games. but realisticlly i would go with a visual novel still gam or a RPG or mabye combine the 2 into one. not sure about the story or whether it would be.date sim or action rpg, mabe both. maybe one day i will...

10. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Game: release that witch
    Genre: rpg/simcity/castle war strategy
    (Suikoden style)
    Info : non multiplayer.
    Producer: not me because i dont make games. But somebody will coz i want to play this game.

11. Butler

Butler ☩ Cloudy's Pet-Butler ☩ Axiel's Shadow ☩ Dead ☩

Reading List:
    Link
    You can wait around a bit before deciding, there might be those who can answer
    NUF is mostly novel related so it'll take time i guess

If so, you can ask one of the staff to lock it, i think it won't be deleted...

12. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Mass Effect 3 done properly.

13. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Not posting anything. Its our project for graduation and to be sold.

Btw its rude to steal anyones ideas especially those ideas that can be sold off.
    Better dont ever think anything like this.

14. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm i believe i would make a novel themed game(if i could) it would be an rpg multiplayer and non-commercial.
    I would choose one of the most popular novels or make my own novel.
    The game would have a ton of easter eggs and i would make it so that if you are lucky enough you either stand at the top of the game or fall to the deep apyss in it.
    Everyone would have only one life and would have to remake another account if they died.
    That other account would be immortal( could respawn) but would forever be lower in stats luck and all those things and would forever have a lower standing than the others.
    In The game you wouldn't be able to get an free advantage with money, only with luck.

15. xzpwnz

xzpwnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been and am a producer for several visual novels that will be available on steam which include:
    -Ace Academy
    -Crystalline
    -Exogenesis
    Plus some other visual novels that are currently being worked on

Awe 128 likes this.
  16. SublimeWay

SublimeWay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you interested in making games, and are curious what people are creating?

I'm currently focused on making VR training simulators for instinctive shooting and HEMA sword and dagger.

I've also built a quiz/learning game that's about 90% functional but doesn't work for touch controls. I might sink the time to fix that and improve it for a commercial release but I don't want to pay $100/year for Apple dev license. In the past I had the license but didn't do anything with it. Still ARKit looks interesting so I might pay for the license anyway but I don't want to be distracted for now.

Btw: Your categories are rather odd. Despite running pen and paper RPGs for many many years I've never thought about making a RPG video game. The reason is that unless you pick a commercial RPG system it's really difficult to balance. I suppose you can make a JRPG fairly easily as they tend to go for the grind till you become powerful enough approach. I have RPGMaker but haven't done anything with it. Also have Construct and Gamemaker but also have not touched them. I have done a fair amount with Unity though.

17. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Its just my imagination, of course it can't be possible to be made in real.

Game name: Twisted World
    Genre: Action, Sci-Fi
    RPG or non RPG: VRMMORPG / MMORPG
    Info: Twisted world, a lost world. 2 factions, a lot of races (probably around 30, according to new game 'Lost Arc' it got over 10 or 20 classes, SO yea go with that.)
    Multiplayer or not multiplayer: Of course Multiplayer, else it won't gonna be challenging.
    Platform: PC or nerve gear [[[[ nerve gear is yet to be released, Sony had already made it, but they haven't made it connected to games or anything like that yet ]]] (oculist rift, is crap a console, so that's just a tin can)
    Commercial or non commercial: Commercial. But sadly different from typical games, where money can make players strong, in this one money can allow a player to earn thing or sell, but won't gonna help to become strong. So Normal commercial way.

18. Devourer

Devourer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's answer this one seriously(?)

Game name: not sure for now
    Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
    RPG or non RPG: RPG, of course
    Info: Just a translate of one of my story to game, still in the writing part. And as I'm in my last year of uni, I don't even have time to continue the writing part so I won't finish it soon....
    Multiplayer or not multiplayer: Not multiplayer
    Platform: PC because of the tool I plan to use >->
    Commercial or non commercial: Non-commercial

19. fireutsie

fireutsie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Genre: Action-Adventure, Horror, Simulation, VR, Romance

RPG or non RPG: RPG

Info: Play as the not so ordinary MC Yuji Seito set in the modern world. He was born into this world with the soul of a "main character". However due to his dark and not so fortunate childhood he decides that he doesn't want play this troublesome role.

Thus he decided that he would become the most "average person" ever. But no matter how hard he tried to conceal it from the people, in the end he could not escape the "rules" of the world. Now with the intervention of the "rules" of the world itself he finds himself on the stage again as the main character just as he enrolled into a seemingly normal university. With the powers buried deep inside Yuji's soul being unleashed by "rules" of the world itself he attracts some troublesome company;

Yuri Shigi: Female, 18 y/o, 160cm, Yamato Nadeshiko of the class good in studying and ideal housewife, Classmate, Yandere, danger level SSS+.
    Fumi Shioya: Female, 19 y/o, 175cm, sporty - next in line to inherit the title of the Shioya Yakuza , Senpai, Yandere, danger level SS.
    Machiko Kano: Female, 18 y/o, 158cm, rich ojou-sama - next in line to inherit the CEO position of the Kano group which is a multinational private military company, Classmate, Yandere, danger level SSS.
    Izumi Shimizu: Female???, 16 y/o, 163 cm, Top scholar of the entire country - normal background, Senpai, Yandere, danger level ???.

With these 3 girls and an unknown anomaly having invaded his normal life, you take over and play as Yuji Seito, desperately trying to survive with your life.

Gameplay info:
    Each day is separated into different sections:
    - Before going to class; You can decide what to do, going out for a run, give a call to one of the girls, last minute study for and upcoming test etc.
    - Class time: You can decide to study any subject you like, or skip the class and just go out to do other things.
    - Club time after class: There are tons of clubs you can choose from, each having their on perks.
    - Evening: Time for part time, extra studying, date time, ect. free to your own choices.
    - Weekends: Event time! Enjoy a hearth throbbing experience with your 4 yandere girls. Just make sure that your hearth doesn't stop beating.

Skills:
    You can learn pretty much any skill you want you could have in real life, keep repeating in training that one skill in order to level it up. Skill range from CQC to cooking to leadership to crossdressing.

Each event, encounter, interaction and conversation with the girls is randomly generated, each choice you make will have effect on the moods and your relationship with the girls. Choose wisely, as you might die before even leaving the tutorial. And did I mention it yet?, there are randomly generated "world events" too, which will affect the entire game world, carefully examine your surroundings, or you might even die without the girls having a hand in it. Good luck soldier!

Huge replayability possibilities as each playthrough is different than the previous one due to the skills combinations and events with the girls.

Multiplayer or not multiplayer: Singleplayer only.

Platform: PC

Commercial or non commercial: Commercial

Well, this is just a random thought I had after seeing the thread. Then went on to write it with a random name generator. A rough idea, but it should suffice right?
    I really would like to have more Yandere novels translated tbh.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    wonderer likes this.
  20. gggo

gggo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Game name: puppy wars
    Genre: moba (like LOL/DOTA)
    Info:
    select a puppy and battle other players
    1. your puppy have stats like the sims
    2. they gain territories by peeing in different spots
    3. they can scare enemy mobs like squirrels, kittens, grasshoppers, etc
    4. they can fight against bosses like rats, badgers, tabby cats, piglets
    5. they have special skills like pooping, whining or acting dead
    6. a puppy breed wins once they conquer the entire "street" or neighborhood
    7. there are "traps" (humans) who will pick them up, tease them or cuddle them
    8. they get items by acting cute or funny around humans
    Platform: PC
    Commercial or non commercial:
    Pay-to-win, users can buy skills/tricks to make their puppies more appealing to humans