LCD Gate of Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 27, 2016.

1. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and Seahawks fan!

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Xiaolian made her an irregular? That would be a very interesting plot point. But so far, personality wise, I prefer Miao Yan over the original countess.

2. FuRen

FuRen [Winter Coldness]

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that Tian Lie has been 'revived' as an irregular is clearly a foreshadowing for Nicole being 'revived'.

3. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and Seahawks fan!

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not expect that. HAHAHA Those exchange system items are the best! I think it's so that it's not obvious that he has a different system. No one would suspect that a can of pringles would be a high class healing item! No one will ever see it coming!

4. mike211

mike211 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would thought that this novel discussion would have more than 3 pages, I guess it isn't well known as i thought it was.
    Anyway, I thought mc was going to gain another pet when he beat Jack the ripper and when he defeated Lancelot (still hope he does).
    And another thing, I wonder what spec does the umbrella have (the one he choose out of all the treasure in the Norman vault).

5. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, this novel is not that popular T_T, even though in my opinion, it is on par with RTW.

6. mike211

mike211 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what I am most upset about this novel, it's that MC don't or can't rob other people of their points and items even when they are dead.
    If this is ISSTH, DTH, PH, WoC or TLMS, the beaten enemies will be rob, the dead body would still be clean out of their items.
    Every time when MC come across a dead body or have beaten/kill a person, my mind scream "TAKE THEIR WEAPONS, ITEMS, POINTS" even when I know once they are dead the weapons, items and points they had with them disappear unless they are in a storage item.