Question Gate of Revelation Question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by a101011, Jun 23, 2017.

1. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit confused about irregularities. Why is it sometimes they inherit the previous awakened one's personality and why do they sometimes awaken their original personality? Is there an explanation for this? For those confused I am talking about Tian Long who awakened as an irregularity in another body and Nicole who regained her memories from Culkin's Metal orb thingy.

2. Bakdal

Bakdal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, sounds like you missed a few parts.

Tian Long re-awakened as an irregularity from an orb as well. And he obviously regained his most recent personality. And he does not re-awaken in anyone's body: the frail looking taciturn young guy was him in the past.

Same thing for Nicole except that she has now hidden her face by changing it through means from the system.

Only thing I do not quite get is why Tian Long has lost a good deal of his god like strength. Is that because somehow a part of it went to his previous pet girl (bald girl that reunited with the hero recently).

3. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not understand your question.

Perhaps you are assuming Da Gang and Tian Lie to be different people? I think you missed the quote Da Gang ( Tian Lie ) made.

“Greatness (dà) for the sake of the Heavens (tiān),

“Firmness (gāng) for the sake of strength (liè)!”

Read back chapter 172-173, they are the same person and so is Nicole.

4. animaunity

animaunity Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Titan long was reset by the system... formatted to original personality but other was hacked,memories returned by mc ability to cause error in systm.....I stopped reading in London part 2(sacred sword) I think when mc summons Bai trump card but he has been warned of blood and demonic energy imbalance but mc behaving like moron...is it good later on or author manipulate story later too....??

5. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see so Da Gong is the system's version of Tian Long and he became reawakened. I was under the impression that Da Hong was an entirely separate personality and had his overwritten hy Tian Long. Reason I was confused with Nicole because with my train of thought, her system personality would of been rewritten by Culkin's personality (which It wasn't). Now I see and it makes sense now

6. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, first of all, they don't inherit personalities. Even if a character were to use the orb that came from a psycho murderer to revive someone, the revived person would not inherit anything from the orb.

Let's talk about Da Gang aka Tian Lie. Tian Lie WAS Da Gang before he became Awakened. When Tian Lie died as an Awakened, he was reset back to his original setting, Da Gang. And then, when he touched the orb, he got back his memories and power as Tian Lie. But that didn't mean his time as Da Gang was wiped away. He remembered the time he had spent with the MC and because he had been shown kindness, the new Tian Lie was better than the previous one. But, essentially, they are the same and one.

As for his weakness, think of it like this... Tian Lie went back to his original factory setting. When he first got the power, I bet he had to work hard to level up etc. So this time round, he had to slowly get back his strength as well.