Spoiler Genius Doctor Black Belly Miss and Good for nothing Seventh young lady!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HoneyBee349, Jan 14, 2017.

1. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    you know that the autor have an other story called "the good for nothing seventh young lady" Well the final of Shen Yan Xiao was quite confusing...
    Leah is the sister of Satan (not blood relative, just because Satan say so it's so!) and she died because she give a birth to a mixed blood... protos and mozu... (yup a baby), and after that don't say anything more about she, only that the almost last words of Satan was something like "In this world without you... it's better destroy this"
    You want to say what that have relation with this?... the answer was this have a huge impact so personally i recommend you to read the first story of the autor (Seventh young lady) and then read GDBBM

everybody knows that he have a strength! Have a good looking face and everything! But also is Evil Emperor the immoral legend! Well, well, he is SATAAAAAAN! (oh yeah baby's) he is Satan!!!!! Looking for Leah soul... and guess who is our darling Leah? I don't have to say it and you understand.
    I haven't ended the book... I just was boring and was trying to read a good spoiler to motive myself and meet a very good thing...
    In the end the both Seventh young lady MC Shen Yan Xiao with our male lead Xie Di MEET our Jun Wu Xie!!! With Jun Wu Yao or Satan
    That's was too much for my hear and I was needing to share it!

Crayon, SweetPink13 and Azuka like this.
  2. Inute

Inute Daydreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    GAH THE REVELATION

3. Azuka

Azuka Epi's Only Imouto |Epi's Angel |Epi's |(\_/) Bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    O-O what a twist, i must read the other novel now

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon, I can only understand halfway through that. If anyone could translate the Engrish for me would be greatly appreciated. I'm salivating for this spoiler and I can't understand half of it!!!!!

HoneyKiss and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  5. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    i read neither of those stories. And dont quite get your meaning not because of that but for some reason the words seem off. But, do you mean that Satan meets the reincarnation of his sister Leah? And her husband or something? Like, i dont know who the characters are. who is Jun Wu Xie? I assume that this Xie person is male, and that he is the brother of this Satan (Jun Wu Yao).

But that doesnt sound right. So let me see here. My other interpretation of your words, and remember i read neither novel, is that the situation is this: Jun Wu Xie is the wife of Jun Wu Yao, aka Satan, and they have their own love story in either GDBBM or Seventh Young Lady. And They meet the protagonists of the author's other work. They meet the reincarnation of Satan's sister, Leah, aka Shen Yan Xiao along with the male lead Xie Di. Is this right? Then that would mean we get two intertwined stories, one focusing on the love between Leah's reincarnation and another male lead, and another focusing on the romance between Satan--Jun Wu Yao--and his future wife Jun Wu Xie. If i got your meaning right, thats pretty interesting. Almost makes me wanna read them.

Tsukiyo and HoneyBee349 like this.
  6. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i got the meaning in my last comment here. Could be wrong though, i havent read either of them

LaDyViL likes this.
  7. Andrewson623

Andrewson623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost, i think Leah is Jun Wu Xie. But otherwise, thats what i got also.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  8. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you get it in half way, but sound like this in a simply way, seventh young lady the MC it's Shen Yan Xiao and Xie Di, and the antagonist was Satan... in the story Yan Xiao say sometimes that she have a friend (Another story MC Jun Wu Xiao) before coming the bright continent and that friend got her story with Satan... or named Jun Wu Yao

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  9. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you need read the both to understand that, but well I just read it with google translate (I can't wait for the translations) but if you get the trick it's quite simply to understand the whole play

10. keitachan

keitachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the Good for Nothing 7th and I do not remember this whole satan stuff. Granted I read it mtl but ...
    As for whether they are somehow related or not. I totally did not get that feel. If they are related, it is in an unimportant way that does not have a major impact on either story so it is not necessary to read them in any specific order.

11. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I was talking about two stories with the same author, so in the first story the MC is Shen Yan Xiao, and in the second story MC is named Jun Wu Xie

12. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite confusing because in the end of the second story the author seems to combine the story with both MCs together...

13. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    And a another point.... I don't have a sure answer about Leah.... I don't have read all the second book yet... just in half way (need about 1700 chapters to that point)

14. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's right the impact happen in the almost end of the second book, and in where chapters of 7th young lady you are?

15. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Satan appear on the near end of the wizard arc, and reappear ending the war with the another countries. And after a while it will get depper about the mozu and protos II war

16. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    ...so satan, or Jun Wu Yao, was the antagonist of one of the stories, and the friend of the woman who was part of the story he was an antagonist in, became his lover or wife? So that friend fell for him eventually and shit? So, who is Leah? The female lead of the story he was an antagonist in? I apologize, but your english is a bit awkward. The meaning is there, i believe, just take some time to get across.

17. mimi-dono

mimi-dono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the twist! My stomach can't stomach it!

18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So....
    7th Young Lady:
    Satan has a sister by name called Leah who died giving birth (any mention of Leah's spouse?).
    Satan grieves.
    Female lead is Shen Yan Xiao, who is the reincarnation of Leah.
    Male lead is Xie Di.

Then...
    Genius Doctor:
    Female lead is Jun Wu Xie.
    Male lead is Jun Wu Yao who is masquerading as Wu Xie's brother. In the other novel, he is known a Satan.

Did I get this right? Is there a point where they will meet each other? @HoneyBee349

*poke* @kumomo

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    Meri, Pristine Xia and Tsukiyo like this.
  19. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is making me crazy!!!

SweetPink13 likes this.
  20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LaDyViL haven't read the mtl for 7th lady and i skipped from the middle to the ending for GDBBM, but in GDBBM

at the end where Jun Wu Yao (past life:Satan) ascended with Jun Wu Xie (transmigrated MC) into godhood after offing the psycho god of GDBBM "reality", they had a party where almost all notable characters from GDBBM are attending. When JWX met her friend, ( i forgot why they appeared ) but that friend was the transmigrated character of Shen Yan Xiao (MC of 7th lady) with her husband Xie Di and she (SYX) recognized JWY as Satan from their own world... and then they all talk

And it was also always stated in GDBBM that JWX has a friend tht died protecting her, so that was SYX in their past life, after all they were both in a criminal organization...

Meri, Pristine Xia, Crayon and 3 others like this.