Spoiler Genius Doctor Black Belly Miss and Good for nothing Seventh young lady!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HoneyBee349, Jan 14, 2017.

1. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And it was funny too, because the main couple of GDBBM has a sole daughter and the the main couple of 7th lady has a son and both mothers are already in discussion about their wedding without asking their husbands and the children have no idea... haha

kiara8, 08phamann, Nokita and 3 others like this.
  2. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When was it stated? I dont remember.

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much. My hunger for spoilers has been appeased.

For now.

4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Dayong9909 it was scattered but if you re-read the translated chapters of GDBBM, you will see that JWX was always remembering a certain person in her past life that died protecting her.. i think whenever the subject about JWX's emotional maturity, she will always think about her friend.. hhhmmmmm... i think when she just said that the only love she knows are familial and friendship? And i think, when it was in the end of the arc about that clan especializing in medicine? Where they are ambushed by 2 middle realm persons and those two wanted to rob her of her spirit ring, she said that she does not want to shoulderr the burden of someone dying because of her that is why she tried that suicide move...

Dayong9909 and HoneyBee349 like this.
  5. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah sorry my English is really bad, yeah in one story Satan (Jun Wu Yao) is the antagonist but in another story he fail in love with the MC friend from the 21st century

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  6. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah In genius doctor you are right, but in 7th young lady you're wrong because Shen Yan Xiao isn't

7. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! Yeah! You right!! Is that I was trying to say

8. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that friend was Shen Yan Xiao (7th young lady) they both died in a explosion and that time Shen Yan Xiao was trying to protect JWX (genius doctor) but failed and both died

9. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm saying that in
    hahahha yeah! Was cute and funny

10. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    so did they know each other from Earth, and both died and reincarnated, or did one of them become friends after one of them reincarnated then?

11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Cupcake Ninja they, female MC, know each other when they were still on earth. They are friends and they died together. The both transmigrated to the bodies of good-for-nothing noble young miss but in different world/reality

HoneyBee349 likes this.
  12. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to join that criminal organization, end up drying protecting someone,reincarnate and then ascend to godhod.

Crayon, Nokita, Juroku and 2 others like this.
  13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there is some missing part about Satan aka JWY based on the raw i read from the genius doctor

Actually Leah is not JWX reincarnation. She is someone that Satan make based on the "person" he loved.
    In Genius Doctor's chapter, there is a part where they got to a place (I think when she searched her father's soul) in there somehow JWX got some memories from their previous life. In there Satan and Human God met JWX's previous life (I think she is a goddess here). The world still a nothing and she taught the two brats (yep they are still brat) how to make anything. So the two of them make the world (Seventh young lady world). The now grow up Satan liked the goddess and want her to stay with him. But sadly the goddess left(don't know why) and the Satan made Leah with the goddess image to try make the emptiness, when the goddess left him, gone (of course it's not effective since the soul is different). When Leah fell in love with another then died when giving birth, he fall to madness. Until the end when Satan died he is still longing for the goddess (he envy XD and SY who have their loves with them together). And I think the only one who know about this longing is the Human God (and he absent for almost all of chapter in Seventh Lady).
    Fortunately, he got his own happy ending..(meeting with JWX, the soul who he search for a long time).

I really pity him especially when
    they go to some soul place, JWX face became her previous face. JWY unconsciously cry and told JWX to not leave him.
    The trauma is deep, huh...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Meri, bloddyrose, kiara8 and 6 others like this.
  14. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    talk about plot twist :eek: i read good for nothing 7th young lady first and then halfway of GDBBM but i kept on thinking that JWX was leah the whole time. it was implied a couple of times during GDBBM that she was so im really surprised by this. this is a totally unrelated question but who was the main antagonist in GDBBM? at first i thought it was this one guy who's father abuses him but he loves his sister(sorry forgot his name) but im reading spoilers and someone said it was a psycho god?

15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the same too . But sadly I didn't finish the raw yet. But still he is my 'favorite' antagonist here..(hopefully he gets to reborn in the next world, haha). Hmm.. I think the name is Gu Ying??? MTL is bit hard here...

16. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh Gu Ying ?? can you please tell us more about him from reading the current translated chapters I was hoping he'd fall for Wu Xie when he knows she's a girl such a shame:cry:! (bad taste i know :oops:) who is his father and sister?? o_O
    please spoil mee!!! :X3: I signed up just for this post (putting on pressure)

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read about him, I was hoping he will fall to JWX, too. But sadly my wish didn't come true . Maybe, he thought JWX as his worthy enemy/rival, and his background is complicated. The only one he really like is his 'sister' and he was like a bomb if something happened to the sister.
    Sorry it's not clear because it's too long since I read the MTL. I just planning to continue again since the story is complete... (Planning because I get distracted with another novel)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  18. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yumika12345 from what i can remember, the main boss antagonist is a pyscho god. The god that was overseeing the GDBBM world, at the end, he was surprised because a "foreign" soul managed to wreck his plan. He was the reason JWX has to become a god, she has to replace him.

Meri and Yumika12345 like this.
  19. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thank you very much ~~~ :D

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it not JWY who became the God?