LCD Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Starvenus, Jun 12, 2016.

1. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, he already worships her ^-<

2. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    And Ah Jing is back. Here we go again. Can the slaps happen sooner rather than later? I don't like excessively cringing!

3. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Fan already warn Ah Jing way back and not giving him another chance, why is he warning again this chapter.

PKitty and 99 others like this.
  4. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause Fan Jin is a lovable dumb idiot!

Hiji and LazyLuong like this.
  5. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when Ah Jing was kicked out last time, it was just out of Fan Zhuo's house and not Zephyr Academy?
    Since Ah Jing is overly loyal and not really bright, could he be the poisoner? He has access to Fan Zhuo's food (well, had but the fact that he was kicked out doesn't seem well known), and he could believe that he is/was sincerely helping Fan Zhuo by putting elixir into his food since elixir is usually not poisonous. Since he easily believes the rumors about Jun Wu Xie, Ah Jing could be easily manipulated by others... Any opinions?

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @CharlieSierra I thought it was already established that Ning Xi's father was the one who poisoned the food?

7. CharlieSierra

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8
    Was there? Which chapter? I thought it was more like Ning Xi was the mastermind but the actual poisoner was yet to be confirmed. Any clarification would be appreciated.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @CharlieSierra I don't remember the chapter but JWX insinuated that the food was given by the Headmaster's people and prepared by Ah Jing. And they are both loyal so they couldn't have poisoned it. But before the food was handed over to the guard to give to Ah Jing, the person who checked the food was a loyal cook that worked for the Headmaster, and that person was also loyal. Then Fan Jin remember that Ning Xi tried to kill him in the forest, and her father (the Vice-Headmaster) usually eats lunch with his father (the Headmaster) so he have access to the kitchen and could have poisoned it then.
    At least I think that's how it goes

9. CharlieSierra

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! So that's how it goes. Thanks for the clarification.

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem ;)

11. Action

Action Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 @CharlieSierra

Ning Rui, Ning Xi's father, isn't the one who poisons the food. You're close though. Ning Rui is in the cahoots with the person poisoning the food.

12. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Not like this" Jun Xie doesn't want to switch into the Spirit Faculty so quietly. She probably wants a public announcement to be made and a big show put on Oml.

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Action Wha....... Who is it then? Please tell!

14. LazyLuong

Reading List:
    Link
    If it wasn't the father/daughter duo, then the only one left is the minion that is yandere for Ning Rui, because Ning Rui is engage.

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    But that yandere knows that Ning Rui hasn't been in contact with Fan Zhou for these few years, so there's no reason to poison him

16. Action

Action Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gong Cheng Lei, the "loyal cook" kiara8 previously mentioned

17. LazyLuong

Reading List:
    Link
    whao, really? but why? :eek:

18. Action

Action Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not too sure... probably something about wanting to help overthrow the headmaster because he was promised some benefits in return

19. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was saving GDBBM for a binge from about 450, only to discover some weird behavior on visiting today: loading a page gives only a handful of lines, then clips, with no comments or anything, if I click prev chap, then go back with next chap, it shows the full text, though only if I have CSS disabled. Did they implement some kind of half assed ad-blocker-blocker? (I have a lot of security) I can't find anything saying so, but that seem to be the most likely first guess.

Edit: Hm, after chapter fivehundredsomething, it seemed to stop and act normally. Dunno.

PS: don't even bother mentioning whitelisting - nobody using an exchange actually controls their ads, and after losing $300 to ransomware and hundreds of hours to family-machine reimages over the years, I'd rather drop reading a site entirely then 'trust' that the website is 'safe'. Just curious if this is happening on MistyClouds.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  20. LazyLuong

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. There's only a few sites I would whitelist, some sites just have too much ads for my phone to be enjoyable to view. The ones I blacklist for sure are those site with popup ad always displaying at the bottom of the screen. They are so intrusive and difficult to close. The other one is when they put an ad in the center of the chapter content.

I also just hate seeing irrelevant ads on the page, but it's bearable if them aren't place in awful locations. Most website owners just do not test their website on mobile devices.

An example of good ads is HorribleSub website. They aren't intrusive plus they share a common theme with the content shown on the website. I've event vist the ad post a few time whenever I see some interesting product.

-

Back on topic. Lately I've been feeling the recent chapters are like TMW chapters.

Jarrow likes this.