LCD Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Starvenus, Jun 12, 2016.

1. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can wuxie just feed her the poison already?

While we're at it, just put the emperor and his useless son in the same room and lock them for a week...

I'm sure everyone would be able to explain that their death are caused coz her experiment gone wrong...

dryzzle likes this.
  2. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me when the arc is over, I'm stock piling the chapters while I read Shunning Edge (since I've finished catching up with other novels and letting them stock pile.)

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what would upset her master more: having the clan's healing techniques disgraced or having his disciple die.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If we continue with the poetic justice thing, then she'll be making the girl and/or her master and his army explode with a much better poison than they're able to concoct or combat. If she does that though, why wouldn't all the people in the city believe that she was the one that poisoned the Yu Lin army members in the first place so that she could depose the emperor?

5. Chewy

Chewy 「Inactive from now」「Contact me on Dm」

Reading List:
    Link
    It's clear to all that the perpetrators are the Yu Lin army. I don't think the plebeians will connect her to them.
    When the master arrives maybe he will think one of the Qing Yun clan members helped JWX? Or maybe he'll recognise that someone even more powerful is behind her and become afraid to go against her :LOL:

6. dryzzle

dryzzle 『Little One』『Borderless bun』『Epi's poring』Yzra

Reading List:
    Link
    lol~ how about poisoning Bai Yun Xian with a slow poison and ask her clan to solve it... but the poison turns out to be formidable leading to your guess of thinking someone higher is behind her....

Chewy likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That strikes me as a too little, too late kind of thing. If he was going to call out the lion, he should have done it much earlier.

By the way, why didn't the emperor just put together an entourage and march them and himself out of the city with all the pomp and circumstance he could manage? If the Rui Lin Army stopped him, he could order them to move, when they refused he could accuse them of treason and take various other actions to tarnish the Lin family's name. If he attacked and the RLA attacked back, then that would be a clear assault on, not only Imperial Authority, but also the emperor. Even if he backed off right away, he could then spend his time telling the whole city that he was being held hostage by the Lin family so that they could force him to abdicate in favor of their puppet prince.

Assuming this all happened after the exploding bodies incident, he could also lay blame for that on them by pointing out the suspiciously fast timing of them producing the cure while also pointing out that the disciple of the number one medical expert in the region had only begun to make minimal headway with analyzing the poison and producing a cure for it, especially in such quantities, would be impossible without already knowing the cure, which would be impossible without already knowing the poison, which would only be possible if you had made the poison yourself.

This would also open up the possibility of accusing them of arranging various other incidents for the prince to come in and "solve" in order to inflate his own reputation. As grateful as people are when you solve their problems, they are a hundred times angrier when they find out that you caused the problems in the first place in a cynical ploy to get their support, even more so when what you want their support for is murdering, robbing, imprisoning or otherwise harming your immediate family.

Honestly, if this guy was even slightly better at politics, all of her "perfect" plans would fall apart like the houses of cards that they are. Which makes me wonder how he managed to keep his throne for as long as he has.

wraith and dryzzle like this.
  8. dryzzle

Reading List:
    Link
    ...hmmm however, the Yu Lin army are no match to the big army of Rui Lin army if they're gonna march out plus RLA are very loyal to the Jun family. It will also incite suspicions from the people why the emperor would suddenly leave the capital after the mass killing (and emperors don't usually personally leave the palace). Also if the emperor accused them of treason then how is he gonna explain what just happened in front of the palace which actually proved to the people the loyalty of the Lin palace.

but i do agree that if he was better at politics then Wu xie's plans would be not so 'perfect'...i guess he's a ruler who was supported by those dead officials by money....

Chewy likes this.
  9. Chewy

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think the emperor is pretty good at scheming.

It's just, measured against Jun Wu Xie, he's lacking. She's a pretty scary strategist since she comes up with all their plans in the blink of an eye. Not just that, she takes them by surprise every time. She is an OP opponent.

dryzzle likes this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    O, I'm not saying he'd make it out of the city. The point of this plan would be to make the RLA attack him. As for the reason that he's going out, he could say that its because the RLA killed all of his messengers and that he had begun to suspect that the Lin family was not as loyal as they pretended, etc. There's not really even a need for him to lie.

Yeah, you're probably right. When the people who actually run the government think of you as a cash dispensing machine, they're not exactly eager to overthrow you.

dryzzle likes this.
  11. dryzzle

Reading List:
    Link
    ≧✯◡✯≦ lol~ "en" ... 'a cash dispensing machine' is indeed a befitting word... you just demoted the emperor if ever he's gonna go to the modern world ~~an atm machine..... lmao

Chewy and jacobpaige like this.
  12. kumomo

kumomo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hay guys, sorry for those having problems accessing the site for now can try heading over to moon bunny cafe first thanks!
    And wow! what a heated discussion hahaha

dryzzle and Chewy like this.
  13. Chewy

Reading List:
    Link
    We love genius doctor black belly looooove

yun yun yun, kumomo and dryzzle like this.
  14. dryzzle

Reading List:
    Link
    now it works...just finished reading 163 hehehe

I'm curious tho, will the emperor ever gonna show his contractual spirit?
    what do guys think it is?

Chewy likes this.
  15. Chewy

Reading List:
    Link
    neverrr since Jun wu xie can pulverise the crown prince's (which is the strongest)
    the emperor is too much of a wuss

dryzzle likes this.
  16. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laazy likes this.
  17. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the record, I just started reading this (chap 130 or so) and among all the female MC novels (which have often similar starting theme), this one seems the most promising. Very happy there is 3k chapters of this.

yun yun yun and dryzzle like this.
  18. dryzzle

Reading List:
    Link
    and here i was curious how his spirit would look like considering he's an emperor....
    well, you're right....he's a wuss....
    oh by the way, was Bai Yun Xian's contractual spirit mentioned? or is it the butterfly she sent away for a message?

yun yun yun and Chewy like this.
  19. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the butterfly.

dryzzle likes this.
  20. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that she cured the prince's legs. Why would she do that? Won't it be easier to force him on a wheelchair if he was unable to stand?