Spoiler Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Aug 24, 2016.

1. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Does anyone have spoilers for this novel? Chapters are very short, and despite the fast translation pace of our beloved translators, each chapter is really not enough. Please please!

2. Kagamiya

Kagamiya I Wish to be Reincarnated

Reading List:
    Link
    I will wait another comment,

3. bluep

bluep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens after she makes the pill? ....does the prince gets jealous and regrets letting her go to his brother?
    Also will her brother walk again out in public soon?

4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Jun Wu Yao? and how will Jun Wu Xie's abilities be revealed?

5. dysry

dysry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for up to chapter 300 but it's been a while so might've left some things out.

With Mo Xuan Fei's prompting, Bai Yun Xian will deny that the pill is real, but the reason why Jun Wu Xie took so long was because she also send some to the Emperor to verify. The Emperor sends back an edict thanking Bai Yun Xian for the pills, and her claim that it's fake makes the Emperor out to be a liar.

Forgot the exact details, but after this, her uncle and grandfather will give her the seal to their army, and she starts refining pills to reform the soldiers' physiques. The Emperor will accuse one of their allies of treason, and capture her grandfather in the process.

In order to save him, Jun Wu Xie will start a revolution, leading the army to storm the capital, beheading all the Emperor and Mo Xuan Fei's allies for corruption and reading their crimes out in public. The Lin family had known about it before, but were too softhearted to act. After they release her grandfather, she gives them an ultimatum to abdicate in favour of Mo Qian Yuan.

Trapped in the palace, Bai Yun Xian releases her contract spirit - a tiny butterfly - to inform the Qing Yun Clan of their situation, as well as a poison in the city to delay JWX. But since JWX is a medical genius, she'll develop a cure and have her army distribute the antidote, creating a favourable impression with the public. The Emperor and MXF are soon arrested, though they only reluctantly consented to BYX's genocide plan.

During the struggle, the black cat will attack MXF's contract spirit - a golden lion - and devour it, turning him into an imbecile. One of the reasons JWX can cultivate the lotus is because she has two contract spirits, with the black cat used to balance her offensive power.

To prevent BYX's clan from intervening, JWX poisons MXF, making him a grotesque pile of human goo, and gives BYX the same poison, telling her to test her clan. If they can't cure MXF, JWX would be her only chance of recovering. People start speculating if MQY will make JWX his Empress, but nothing happens between them.

When the clan arrives, BYX will deny her plea for help, stating she just wanted them to support MXF. The people who arrive are unable to save MXF, causing BYX to realize JWX is her only hope. The clan has also arrived for 2 seals - one buried with JWX's father, and the other with the Emperor.

Since MQY is naive, he'll tell them the truth, forcing JWX to dig up her father's grave, taking the seal before them. When the clan members can't find the seal, they'll threaten MQY, and he'll lose his idealistic outlook. JWX appears just in time to rescue him (since he's a good person but too soft), keeping the clan members barely alive with her poison. BYX watches over them to ensure they wont die for a few days and to prolong their suffering in order to save herself.

During all this Jun Wu Yao will occasionally appear, kiss and harass her, and participate in a few fights. But mostly negligible. Since she'll eventually face the Qing Yun Clan, JWX decides to disguise herself as a man and enter as a disciple, leaving the current country.

I think she meets the guy who sold her the book for her lotus, and there'll be contests.. but didn't really read after that.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! But this, i think, will serve as the final warning for me that it's never good to know too much.

Guys, you've been warned. Haha

uniqueshreya likes this.
  7. dysry

dysry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol my bad. It's a good story and pretty fast paced. But after the first arc it's like... do I need to keep reading since it feels complete. It's not as messed up as the Demon Wang's Favourite Concubine one at least.

8. Kagamiya

Kagamiya I Wish to be Reincarnated

Reading List:
    Link
    It annoys me to the end, what with short chapter novel

9. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, i've run out of female-led novels to read. Better make a new thread. :ROFLMAO:

dysry likes this.
  10. dysry

dysry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I'll shut it for now then =)

11. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    No! Need more spoilers!

12. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm disappointed at Wu Yao. He's basically nonexistent. Take him out, nothing will change.

HoneyKiss likes this.
  13. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz don't telll me typical clan/sect arc... that will be a waste of her character... T_T

14. Sheepo

Sheepo 『Pyoo's Fated One』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only imagine Wu Yao becoming relevant after the Jun family is number 1 again and she decides to leave to improve her cultivation level (searching for some rare herbs or some sacred water)

btw. when are the other spirits introduced that were mentioned by that little lotus guy? And do they count as separate contractual spirits?

uniqueshreya likes this.
  15. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    will JWX join the Qing Yun Clan as a diciple or some other sect? (like the mystirious power in the underground city?)...aslo what did those people wanted her father's seal for? ...to take control of the Jun army?

uniqueshreya likes this.
  16. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some big-ish spoilers here (read raws up to 2490)
    I'll be using the wrong terms since it's been awhile since I read the translations lol

A lot of spoilers! Read at your own risk.

She joins the clan as a disciple and meets the guy who sold her the plant spirit cultivation books at the ghost market and they form an alliance as he wants to get (aka steal back) something from the clan. She also meets another guy (Hua Yao) who is with the dude who sold her the books who had infiltrated the clan before them.

She basically kills off one of the elders and Hua Yao takes his place using his bone transformation skill and her disguises.
    The elder they killed was blackmailing the clan leader so they used that to threaten the clan leader to let them do as they please and they end up visiting every different department to do some face slapping & she leaves behind poison.

In the end everyone within the clan dies from the poison except one elder and his tiny department (he was supposed to be the clan leader but his father the previous clan leader was killed by the current clan leader which took his spot). Since she helped this guy he agreed to repay her with his services for three years and she sends him & his disciples off to her manor to help improve her army.

The kid who sold her the books and his friend leaves with her as she agreed to help them out with something at their school.

tl;dr she destroyed the entire clan

Apparently someone within the Qing Yun clan was working for one of the 12 clans of the middle realm, two guys from the middle realm show up at the Qing Yun clan right after she leaves and finds everyone dead but they feel the presence of a plant spirit and follows it. They find her and try to eliminate her & take her spirit and the two guys who left with her tries to protect her but fails.

The guy who is secretly sent by Jun Wu Yao to follow & protect her manages to fend one of them off while she performs a suicide attack on the other third realm guy where she burns up her soul to attack his soul. The guy sent to follow her self-explodes to save her and sends her & the other two guys back to their school using his familiar like snake.

So the guy she met at the ghost market and his friends are all from the middle realm, their parents were used by the 12 clans to scout out the evil emperor's tomb which contains all of the emperor's treasures he accumulated. Their parents were all from different clans but because the location of the tomb is extremely dangerous they worked together and finally found the location of his tomb, drew a map on their backs and went back to report to their clans only to find out that their whole family was massacred by the 12 clans to keep their 'silence'. They were also killed.

The guy from the ghost market and his friends were luckily rescued by a man who became their master and brought down to the bottom realm (where MC is currently at).

Their parents had the maps drawn on their backs cut off and this is what they are looking for. They want to collect the maps to find the evil emperor's tomb to get his treasures so they can become strong and take revenge for their families.

The middle realm consists of 1 Yu [Xie Yu](I have no idea how to translate this but this is the one follows the evil emperor), 4 directions, 9 palaces and 12 clans. 1 Yu is the strongest power but they have retreated back to the shadows since their evil emperor died a thousand years ago and only appear when other powers challenge the name of the evil emperor (e.g. talks shit about him). This is also why the 12 clans massacred the family of ghost kid & co. because they didn't want the fact that they were looking for the emperor's tomb to be revealed in fear that Xie Yu will hunt them down.

Each clan of the 12 who have a piece of the tomb's map sent out groups of people to look for the tomb and also used powers of the bottom realm such as kingdoms and top schools/clans etc. as 'dogs' to help them. The 12 clans seem to be united on the surface but in reality they are always competing against one another and fighting cause they all want to be the strongest of the 12 which is why every clan wants to find the emperor's tomb to get his treasures.

The location of the emperor's tomb is located under seemingly bottomless cliff in the bottom realm, it's extremely dangerous with lots of monsters, poisonous air, traps etc. Hundreds of thousands or even millions of people have died under this cliff in attempt to find the tomb. The 12 clans control the top powers of the bottom realm and make them send teams down the cliff to scout it.

The tomb is said to contain all the treasures the evil emperor accumulated during his reign and includes treasures from all previous powers as they had presented them to him as gifts or he had personally taken them. Xie Yu (the group/clan following the evil emperor) deeply respect him and decided to bury all his treasures in this tomb.

The evil emperor is said to have just suddenly appeared in the middle realm one day and proceeded to take control of the entire middle realm. He easily suppressed all powers (4 directions, 9 palaces and 12 clans) and formed his own Xie Yu with his followers including the Ye Bu which are a group of extremely strong... people? I'm not even sure if I can call them people.

The emperor's power was unchallenged within the entire middle realm and he was feared by all powers but the commoners liked him and his Xie Yu as their suppression of the other corrupt powers such as the 12 clans allowed the commoners to live more freely etc.

She goes to one of the top 3 academies in the bottom realm at one point as ghost kid & co. found out that someone within the academy has a piece of the skin map. During this arc they fight a huge godly (I have no idea how to translate the word into English) spirit beast at one point...which decides to follow her around in the forest since the spirit beast's other form is literally a little lamb and loves to eat grass, and her plant spirit makes grass delicious so yep, godly pet get!
    She also later saves a low leveled spirit beast bunny the size of a cat which ended up being a godly spirit beast cub.
    *Godly level spirit beasts never appear in front of humans, they're only heard about in legends. The highest level which are seen by humans are the high tier spirit beasts which are extremely hard to defeat.

Do you really wanna know? But yeah he becomes pretty important later on. Pretty much drives the plot for most of the later chapters as he's involved with some other powers.

Jun Wu Yao starts to get attracted to Jun Wu Xie as he continues to tease her and she later also realizes that she's in love with him.

Once a person breaks through to the purple level they have to go through 5 tiers before they can advance to the next colour. For example:
    Purple
    Purple tier 1
    Purple tier 2
    Purple tier 5
    Silver

After purple comes the silver level which is also split into 5 tiers and the same for the gold level which is after silver.

Once someone reaches the peak of gold they can begin to form scripts/symbols to prepare for the formation of their spirit ring/band. A spirit ring/band requires a specific amount of symbols/scripts before it can be formed and a certain amount of power is needed before a person can form another script (so see the script symbols as levels). Once they have enough symbols they can form their spirit band. In the top realm there are only 11 people who have formed a spirit band which includes the ruler of the top realm and the 'ten experts'.
    The stronger a person becomes the bigger and brighter their spirit ring/band.
    Feel free to ask more questions~ I've stopped reading for now since I want to stack up more chapters before I continue.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  17. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How strong is Jun Wu Yao, and how strong does the MC become by the end of the novel? What about the life-span of the cultivator? Do you become an immortal at some point?

18. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say that his strength would match at least the top experts of the top realm at his current strength - right now he only has about 10% of his original strength since he was sealed (she found him chained up originally, he was sealed there by some people and has most of his powers still sealed even if he has freedom now). He is unrivaled within the middle and bottom realms.

Even the ruler of the top realm didn't want to offend JWY easily at his full strength because of how strong he was.

No exact information is given about their life span but it is mentioned that the Palace heads of the 9 Palaces are all gold ranked experts and they have been the head of their own Palace ever since the establishment of the 9 Palaces which existed long before the evil emperor appeared in the middle realm.

The evil emperor died over 1000 years ago and he was in the middle realm for even longer than that while the 9 Palace heads existed even before the emperor so the life-span should be at least a couple thousand years at Gold rank.

Novel hasn't ended yet but by chapter 2400ish MC has formed her spirit band/ring. She has a double band (two spirit bands) instead of 1. The top 10 experts from the top realm all have one band while the ruler of the top realm is the only person who has a double band.

19. Darkbeowulf1337

Darkbeowulf1337 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. What's special about the MC (besides reincarnation and medical skills)? Does she have any special background?

20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    how did she free Jun wu yao at the begging?...iif he is super strong shouldnt his chans be super strong as well?