Spoiler Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Aug 24, 2016.

1. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah same. I thought her getting another pet would be later on in the story, but it's a welcome surprise. I'm also not certain, but I think the bunny ends up turning into another guardian grade spirit beast later. I'm sure that it was mentioned somewhere earlier in this forum.

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haven't you seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail.......never underestimate a bunny and its teeth

yorozuyaginchan and kaguya0401 like this.
  3. Noble Virtue

Noble Virtue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haven't read this yet... I'm gonna try it ^~^

Pillows and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  4. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a movie

5. free2591

free2591 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the rabbit will be fine :)

6. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the beast city arc? How JWX will help them and take down great grandaunt and the middle realm people? The aftermath?

Pillows likes this.
  7. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many pets does she end up getting :cookie:

8. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Lin Feng, and is he behind the Iron Empress being raped? Can we watch his entrails get dragged out of his body?? I'm bloodthirsty rn, so pardon my bloodlust, but can I expect some carnage???

9. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read a little over beast city arc...
    her friends (dumb Qiao and co) found the hostages. They got released then MC started her act to dethroned grandaunt and co. Though actually it was JWY/ML who returned and basically overpowered everyone XD
    they (or the city lord to be exact) betrayed JWX because he was being threatened by the grandaunt who took his daughter (the girl who invited MC over) hostage. That girl ended up crushing on JWX lol and get a really bitter things happened to her. Poor girl. It was his stupid father's mistakes honestly. Lord meh meh got forcibly taken using that legendary flute. MC got extremely mad. This arc we got to see more relationships development between MC and her spirit beast/lord meh meh and JWY/ML

10. candycane_whack

Reading List:
    Link
    M.O.R.E S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S PLEEEAAASSSSSEEEE!:aww:

11. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    What did she do when they forcibly took Meh Meh??? The fluffy Guardian Grade Cuddle Buddy. *Wuu wuu*

12. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they tried and almost successful in taking lord meh meh, but the bunny fiercely defending lord meh meh from being taken (at this point lord meh meh had already losing its consciousness). The got freaking surprised that JWX actually has 2 guardian grade spirit beasts XD JWX arrived at the nick of time, saw what happened and got really mad. Do you know what the city lord says to MC? He told her you have two guardian grade spirit beasts anyway, what does it matter to give him one to save his daughter. Like what the f***! I really want to smash him with boulder :mad: MC broke their agreement, she was like from now on we have nothing to do with each other and took sheep and bunny back. But lord meh meh wouldn't wake up. ML told MC that meh2 refused to wake up because it know once it wake up it would lose all control of himself and become a puppet to others. (Lord meh2 loves MC a lot and don't want to be a tool in harming MC). But this kind of things is actually damaging to meh2 since it need to struggle against the flute's influence mentally. MC is really touched and told lord meh2 to stopped struggling and leave everything to MC. She said I am your master. I will definitely bring you back :X3::X3:

13. aka13

aka13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading around 300 chapters, but after reading all these spoilers, I kinda want to read it again

Kittsune likes this.
  14. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rucce what will the MC do to grand aunt and city Lord.. .. now that the agreement is broken....
    does meh meh wake up??

15. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she still help them with rescuing the hostages and getting rid of the enemies. MC fed grandaunt with her poison that appeared at earlier chapters (the nasty one that endlessly rotted then restore one's appearance) since grandaunt is a very old woman who is obsessed with her youthful beauty. The rest of the enemies... MC got ML/JWY slaughtering them XD
    The city lord become crazy because his wife has actually been dead a long time ago and his daughter... has been disgraced.

Lord meh2 do wake up :X3:
    Even though meh2 doesn't remember MC, but instinctively it knows it is safe with MC. Later, MC got city lord to used the damn flute to restore meh meh 100% back to normal.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  16. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To which chapter does the beast arc end? Just wondering so I can stack the them up :)

17. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1135 approximately :)

Skyelyne likes this.
  18. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to say...
    "Jun Xie" married Qu Ling Yue (the city lord daughter)

kimberlyt and alexfilia like this.
  19. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm being 100% honest, since they haven't seen the City Lord's wife in years, they were kind of dumb to expect her to be alive. I understand having hope, but the grandaunt was 100% evil and merciless. So they should've expected that.

Also, JWX getting mad is never a good sign for her opponents. I'm so ready to read those chapters. As a side note, Lord Meh Meh is the best, but I want to see how the rabbit beast develops.

20. candycane_whack

Reading List:
    Link
    What does JWX do with the city lord? Does she just let him off or something ?:hmm: