Chinese Ghostly Masked Prince Xiao: Pampering and Spoiling the Little Adorable Consort

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by bibi, Sep 23, 2017.

1. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Ghostly Masked Prince Xiao: Pampering and Spoiling the Little Adorable Consort
    Raw Link:http://www.69shu.com/22303/
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/...ing-and-spoiling-the-little-adorable-consort/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    http://moonbunnycafe.com/adorable-consort-chapter-19-adopt-this-story-please/
    Description:
    One imperial edict and the family’s calculation, the sweet, adorable her met the cold him that was up high. She became his little princess consort. Everyone said that Prince Ying of Western Xuan Empire was shockingly ugly, cold-blooded and ruthless. They laughed at her that she had mistakenly entered the tiger’s den with her life in danger. But she just laughed that everyone in the world couldn’t see the wider picture, and were stupid and ignorant. The ugly appearance was actually beyond gorgeous, cold-blooded was actually gentle and sweet. She only wanted to hide him away and not allow other people to peep at him. “Big Ice Cube, take off your mask and let this princess have a look!” She propped up her chin with saliva flowing down.

“Want to look?” A certain person’s lips hooked into a devilishly charming smile, saying. “Then first, hand over some down payment…” This is the story of a sweet adorable female and a two-faced male’s journey to fight enemies and kill strange things, while pursuing a romantic relationship that was absolutely full of loving spoiling, hilarity and hot-blooded action.

pinkrainmi and Shinsori like this.
  2. Shinsori

Shinsori Cliffmeister

Reading List:
    Link
  3. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    was it dropped?

4. JuneforDKC

JuneforDKC Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently no.. But I have my hands full translating DKC and won't have much time left to focus on this story. I am hoping another group or translator may want to take up this project full time.... That's pretty much why I started translating this story.... it's so good but I just don't have the time.

pinkrainmi likes this.
  5. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply :D

6. shinrahn

shinrahn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey @JuneforDKC , I love your translations for this series! It's a pity you have to drop it :(!! I wouldn't mind picking it up to keep the series going, but I'm not exactly the fastest at translating, and I can't guarantee consistent releases, but I can guarantee releases lol. I'm a translator from a super teeny group called Caged Bramblings In a Pavilion. We haven't released anything for the better part of the year but, previously I picked up a series that was inactive for a while until someone else was interested in giving it dedicated releases. As with that series, I am willing to translate this series until someone else who is more proficient in Chinese is willing to take up the project and give it consistent releases, and I'd make sure to disclose this fully on my website. But I'd only do this if I get your blessing on it! Please let me know what you think.

7. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've google translated this for over a 100 chapters, it's pretty good, so i do encourage translators to translate!