LCD God and Devil World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Nifleims

Nifleims Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was really wanting to read the last 2 chapters but the site is down... yet again. i seriously need to start saving a few cache links

2. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for some GDW spoilers. Is there any change in the story? I honestly can't sit through him taking over yet another town, establishing yet another power base, and conquering yet another country. Is there anything new in this arc? Because so far it seems like more of the same, except with Vietnamese instead of Chinese. At least the SY County arc had some political stuff involved, so far this Vietnam arc feels exactly like the previous 5 takeovers he's done.

3. Esperreal

Esperreal [The Real Esper], [The Specialest Snowflake]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol love the MC for being smart about taming the super awesome type 2 leopard mutant. though it was obvious that the idea was forced cause how did he know not to spend that ungrade point of his devil fire and save it.

still love this story so much viva gore, viva hate, not viva rape, viva OP MC! LELELELELEL!

4. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like this, tough he should just go solo with his gf back to china and become even more super op by fighting monsters constantly.

5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's pretty obvious if he's not being retarded. What he needs right now is loyal followers. Devil Fire just increases his personal power which is already pretty high. I'd argue that the tamed mutant beasts are far more useful than devil fire is anyway. The truly smart thing would be trying to upgrade that skill that upgrades all of his Dark Knight skills.

Or better yet he can find a type 2 mutant bird, kill the cat, tame the bird, and have it fly them back to China. No army necessary.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  6. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I can read chap 332 but there is no 331, can somone cp it?

7. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Links work on the translators website now for chapters 330 and 331. However, you need to get the direct link for chapter 333 since the next button did not link correctly to chapter 332.

8. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    So White Bones is now weaker than Yue Zhong and has stamina which can deplete, undead kedo..

9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think White Bones has been weaker than Yue Zhong for long while now. Yue Zhong eats a bunch of stuff to increase his strength, learns a bunch of skills, and became an evolver. I think White Bones was said to have stamina a while ago as well. Otherwise he could probably clear a zombie hoard almost single-handedly. I think this is mainly in regards to using skills though.

Can anyone remind me who Wu Yin is?

10. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it's been a while but I'm saying it now, previously WB didn't have stamina which was how Yue survived in the beginning and he was growing stronger 6 times faster, even after evolving he should be 3x faster

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not all that caught up but I think White Bones only has stamina when using skills. Like it takes up stamina to shoot out bones spears and such so he can't just make a hundred foot spear and continuously cut down hundreds of zombies. In terms of regular movements he should be able to swing an axe around all day long. He always had the stat Stamina.

12. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    That was one dumb ass chapter -.- level 2 skill wow... Yue has lv3 and 4 skills and stronger stats + help from others, but no lv2 wind shield is invincible

13. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it as tier 2. Like Yue's healing skill which start at level 4. I assume it is incorrectly written.

Since he is to the south and his parents was as well, does he route through their area on the way back?

ZhaWarudo likes this.
  14. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that makes sense , the wind is OP in GODW, did the author like Kaze no Stigma :ROFLMAO:

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The first flaw in this stupid logic is that it assumes that they discuss things with their families before doing acting. "Babe, I'm gonna go rape some Chinese women do you mind?" "I'm thinking about deserting the army and abandoning you to the mercy of this vicious warlord is that cool with you?" "On the chance that this Yue Zhong fellow gets a limb bitten off while separated from the majority of his army with mostly ex Freemasons should I betray him or not?"

The next flaw is that it's assuming that they didn't tell ask their family members not to do evil things. They very well could have told their family members not to do something and been ignored. You can ignore advice because you're your own person.

The third flaw is that it assumes they're happily married. It the father is someone who finds his entertainment by raping, torturing, and murdering people then he's probably not a pleasant person in private. I know some serial killers can pull that off but would they if they didn't have to? The family could be getting abused as well. They might not have even wanted to get involved with them but was forced to due to lack of means to support themselves in the apocalypse or coercion.

The last flaw is that it assumes they'd know what was fairly earned and what was stolen. They go out with the troops and come back with goods. How do they know what came from where?

16. Kaizoku_kc

Kaizoku_kc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    godammit muthafucka where is the link for chapter and where is chapter?

17. wise-old-men

wise-old-men Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for those who read the raws . can someone tell me when the mc gonna come back to china and to hise original army ??

18. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Two chapters in a row with the same problem. :/ Go there, want to read and no chapter content. Mistakes happen, I know that, just sucks.

19. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate searching for the link too >.< (not just for GODW)

20. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Just use tab on the keyboard. Goes through all links. With high zoom it goes into mobile version where the menu and so on is hidden so there are few links to tab through.

Anybody know how to use tab on a mobile though?

ZhaWarudo likes this.