LCD Gomen-ne, Onii-sama

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Alchyr, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Alchyr

Alchyr Master of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I noticed that this didn't have a latest chapter discussion thread so I decided to make one. If you didn't know, I'm the one who's currently working on translating this.

What do you think is going on in the background? Is her older brother splendidly training to become the very best? Or has everything already been ruined? I hope not, that would make translating it really depressing.

I hope this series doesn't end as sadly as I feel like it will.

Also I noticed that I can't set LCD as the prefix so I'm assuming a mod has to do that.

2. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    clap clap clap good job on the tling this imma wait a bit more before binge reading this....

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    wrong section~ go to
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/forums/latest-chapter-discussion.1028/
    there you can make LCD you can wait till someone report your post so it can moved to right one or simple ask any MOD for that~

ah as for additon go
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/latest-chapter-discussion-merge-request.4332/ so any mod can link it to NU page

4. Monkoto

Monkoto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the entirety of the WN so I won't spoil any plot, but just in case...

The tragedy tag isn't for show. It's not so much the ending, but the story and character development will cause one's heart to be tugged all over the place. In fact, the ending can be seen as a form of release for both the readers and the characters, but at the same time calling it a "happy ending" is impossible. It's definitely a good one though.

There are some meandering instances in the novel, but that's expected since no author writes with a singular pace.

No worries, it doesn't feel forced in anyway. I adore this work for it's reasonable character development and portrayal, strong story progression, and it's love-able internal monologues of the MC

I hope I didn't ruin anyone's life with this post :p

~Monk~

Poor_Hero, haweii and asriu like this.
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    don't worry I my curiosity have ruin it it long time ago~:X3:

Yunchii likes this.
  6. Siceraria

Siceraria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does this MC remind me so much of someone. . . . Oh right Shun's little sister, Sue from Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?
    Nai wa~

7. Alchyr

Alchyr Master of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, I'm definitely glad this one was picked up again. It's short but so heart-wrenching, and I felt really saddened that the original translation group didn't translate it till the end. It's interesting how the MC does what she does both for the sake of the hero's development, and because the villainess herself was basically stuck in the role of representing a dying age. I wish it had a different title though, because it's sort of misleading on the genre. xD

I definitely already spoiled myself too, but there's only so much I can make out from the Google Translate gibberish, so I'm Super appreciative that it's being translated again. xP

@Siceraria: Well... Shun's little sister is not right in the head, but it's not quite the same? If you're looking for something similar to this series, I'd suggest Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta. It's the same dark atmosphere, and from what I can tell of the raws later on, the MC also becomes increasingly bloody.

9. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    When she said "lies" ... (;ω;)

10. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading the Google translate... But I want full on spoilers... Any one know where to find or if someone can pm me?

Welp.

11. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think about it, why doesn't the MC start a coup. It's not really like she could make the fate of magicians any worse.

Wujigege likes this.