LCD Grabbing Your Hand, Dragging You Away

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by admira, Sep 7, 2017.

1. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    LCD for the novel Grabbing Your Hand, Dragging you Away
    (EDIT: added link ^ because it didn't auto-add)

I was going to comment on chapter 18, but I didn't see a LCD. So here we are!
    With regards to Yuwen Rui stealing her grape...

Ah Lan is somewhat clueless, for someone who claims to be perceptive and only pretends to be a fool. Of course, if someone did that to me, I'd probably react the same way. "Quit that, eat your own food. Ugh, now I have to wash my hands."

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. Lisstr

Lisstr Fujoshi ☆ Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't only steal her grape:aww::blobnosebleed:

Kirikaize and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  3. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    As a person from 21st century that is well versed on tv dramas she sure knows what those skinship are but she is disregarding it all without even blushing.... she even got used to it..... definitely her eldest cousin has some fault on that..... seems like she is just trying to stay away, after all regardless she being a fool or not she is still in a position of power so things can't be as simple as it appear and she taking a step back even with Yuwen Rui (which she seems to like a lot) there's something behind it....

......... now that I think about it, those guys know that she isn't as foolish as she seem, but they still think she is too naive and seems that they think that the usual tricks that they use on other women would work on her..... what is their aim?
    From all the men who appeared until now the 7º cousin seems the cleanest.......

4. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, that blind kid wasn't bad. I doubt that the story will move in favor of him, though. So far we have...

(1) Kicked-into-pond kid: Too immature. I feel like he will get played around by Ah Lan.
    (2) Blind kid: Self-centered, but seemed sincere enough.
    (3) 7th cousin: A bit dense, and he managed to lose Ah Lan. Then again, that worked in the story's favor (and hers) so....
    (4) Young Master: Eh. I just plain don't like him.
    (5) Playboy: Yeah...no. He got Ah Lan arrested.
    (6) Eldest cousin: He has the makings of a yandere. Semi-approved, because I find him amusing.

Did I miss anyone?

Irie and Yukari_me like this.
  5. Tempest

Tempest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't the kid that got kicked into the pond die? Family extermination or something?

6. Amble Dream

Amble Dream A Dream that Lost Its Identity

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, since she is an unfavored princess

7. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    There's never 100% certainty that he died, even more because he was mentioned in the prologue~

8. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah more secrets are revealed and we get to see more interactions between the characters. \o/

9. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it... Although his family was sentenced to death he could have survived or become a future love interest
    He might be the assassin that will later show up in the story. I don't think his name was mentioned in the spoiler forum though but it could be him since he might probably want to take revenge for his family.

I agree with all your reasonings lol. When it was mentioned that Yuwen Rui tried killing Ah Lan I was surprised a bit but then rethinks why she is so cautious about him. Now although my impression of him dropped i still ship them since Yuwen Ruin seems sincere when he said all those words to Ah Lan in the recent chapters where he went to Ah Lan's room on the day of his mother's death anniversary. For seventh cousin I feel rather bad for him and thinks that he should have a happy ending but I have a feeling he will become even more pitiful later on in the story when his identity is later on revealed in the story. :cry:

As for the playboy... fufufu isn't he gonna be eliminated soon by the yandere guy? As for Young Master I don't have good feelings about him since he gives off the vibe of using you for his own interest but he also seems to be a good black belly character in par with Yuwen Rui but not as good as Yuwen Rui by a bit

leva likes this.
  10. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
  11. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiiee likes this.
  12. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished all the translated chapters and am crying :cry::cry:
    I have been duped by the comedy tag :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    but I'm in too deep and tis too good to pass up...

13. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) I have suspicions with the Meng name... we shall see...
    2) That 'come and marry you' promise is gonna be trouble. Please don't say that wasn't a hint :hmm: even tho Ah Lan gave him a fake name...
    3) Cute but?? his secret is kinda lethal...
    4) GTFO U JACKASS U *!@#*(@$%^&*^% i'd eliminate him this chapter in account for being a disgusting, disgusting squirmy worm
    5) Why is he even here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    6) The strongest candidate so far. He's two steps ahead and one step back and sideways, because he already knows Ah Lan best and has conditioned her to casual intimacy, but also tried to kill her... man... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

14. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's too much hidden hint. My brain can't process it at all

15. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you so much. I just get this awful, awful dread :(

But at least there's no way in hell MSJ will win over YWR... when it comes to it, I feel AL will definitely side with YWR and with her passive stance, nobody's gonna expect what she'll do.

16. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I agreed, at first I though msj is ml but I was wrong it's was her cousin

17. Kagamiya

Kagamiya I Wish to be Reincarnated

Reading List:
    Link
  18. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit is right man. The emperor is shitty, He Lian Chen is shitty (sorry xxxth ML but you kinda are this chapter), the food there seems shitty, THE WHOLE WORLD IS SHITTY. I kinda want Ah Lan to, idk, steal all countries map and burn them all. She already has Yun Mi's, already in HLC's court, and can probably walk in, uhh, what's the name, Yun Zhan's court safely too given 7th brother liked her a lot despite complications.

19. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes all is shitty I hate all them emperor 7 Prince meng guy he lian Chen and ml. I don't like male lead. He is annoying and hateful because of him our cute mc always go trouble and bullied by crazy prince

20. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I really love the Eldest cousin. I have a terrible preference for extremely black bellied pretty guys who like to mess with the female lead. Also he's just...nicely intense. Everyone else makes me want to kick them into the pond like Ah Lan did to that general brat.