Recommendations Harem Chinese Novel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rizzumeow, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    Most haven't been translated, i read it through mt.

2. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad. My apologies if it really spoiled that much for you. I'll try to remember and do it from now on.

Though, I just didn't find that it spoiled much, teasers like at the end of an episode if anything. I spoiled more for ATG by mentioning the newer characters than anything for LLS. Almost everything I said about LLS can be found out by whatever chapter that's already out.
    ATG:
    I missed out of the other ice princess person. As for the ones that haven't popped up yet, just the phoenix girl and the living sword girl, I think.
    LLS:
    I do believe his goal to build a harem was quite obvious. Perhaps the most spoiling thing is that two of the many girls held a larger part? It's like saying Krillin holds a really large part to Goku. Or do you mean each girl has their own little subplot? Well, don't that usually happens when you're chasing after girls? They get their own story regardless if it's short or long. As for his summons as part of his harem, sorry to be rude but you should reread the synopsis.
    First point hints toward beautiful female summons. Second point hints toward he wants a harem, or at least chase after beauties. I only confirmed that it will happen.

3. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the next time.

I had to comment about that because however small a spoiler may be, it can be frustrating when you're not asking for it.
    I know he's interested in contracting only beautiful looking summons,
    but there's a gap between "collecting beautiful sexy summons" and considering them love interests or actually having sex with them. So my comment was especially refering to the part where you say he actually sleeps with his summons, that's something I did not expect.

Also, a small spoiler at the end of an episode would have no more after effect once you watch the following episode (or read the following chapter). Though I don't care much about ATG (it's already clear any otherworldly beautiful female Yun Che meets will end up in his bed, voluntarily or not), in LLS we're far from the point where
    Yue Yang plans to sleep with his summons. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    If it's something that will happen in 100-200 chapters, it really can't be compared to a small spoiler at the end of an episode for me (waiting for "the next episode" can't possibly be similar to waiting for 100+ chapters).
    This thing is going to be a long wait for me, and when it will happen, I won't even enjoy it. That's all I was trying to explain. :)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  4. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, I guess that's a difference in perspective and my fault for making assumptions. Want more spoilers?
    Actually, he went against his "beautiful and sexy summons only" motto for some of his summons.

You are sort of correct. Originally, he didn't think of sleeping with any of them. Even if that Blood Stench Queen, which I don't know how they translated it, looked very human-like. He never thought of it.
    Only happened much later due to...certain events.
    If you opened this, it's your fault.
    I really don't know if the translators got to this point yet, or remember if it was mentioned early in the novel, but the higher the rank the more human-like the summon will be. Eventually, the protagonist got all of his summons to the highest rank or second highest and they all developed human-like emotions and figure. So no bestiality.

5. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but no thanks, I'm not opening your spoiler codes anymore :D

6. Anoncommander1

Anoncommander1 The Commander

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget about that Child of Light as well. even though it is mostly bromance harem.

7. _16_Wings_

_16_Wings_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link