Spoiler Heartbeat and the tip of the tongue

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Toyo, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I have read till chapter 40 (translated till now) and started reading raw (Google translate). It's actually quite difficult to understand so I will be really grateful if someone can feed me spoilers. I checked for an existing thread but didn't spot one.

2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know spoilers too!!

3. sharlnina

sharlnina Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me three XD

4. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my all time favorite cnovel, i have been reading the raw 3 times now, thats how much i love this novel, considering i almost never reading raw novel more than once :blobmelt:
    What did you guys want to know?

6. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, i want to know more about the sweet moments between our OTP couple:3 like in the end how does she accept him n get 2gether? Wats the results of the cooking competition? Wat will will happen to SFQ?

7. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up reading MTL! Ha! Such a wonderful story!

8. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that female that i forgot the name in chap 1&2 that like SFQ came to America, and sending a message to ke song with SFQ phone to tell her come celebrate his birthday in a restaurant. Because every year SFQ and ke song will celebrate his birthday just themselves she doesn't suspect anything wrong. When she arrives there she found out that there was a party there with new York big wig that SFQ brother invite in order to search for sponsorship or something because he is preparing to enter new York with their hotel.
    When she arrives at the door, the girl was mocking her but SFQ came and surprised to see ke song, and he realized it was all ploy of the girl. He got mad and want to leave with ke song but his brother came and prevent him leaving, saying she doesn't deserve to came here (ke song was wearing jeans and sneakers) and pompously mocking her, well all this making SHQ wants to leave with her to change her clothes and come back.
    Lo and be hold our ML jiang came out from the party and said "ke song?", SHQ brother was shocked because mr jiang was most he want to please the guest (so jiang restaurant can be opened in his hotel thus boasted his hotel) know ke song. He went to ke song side and tried to take her inside, but ke song said she didn't dress appropriately, and he ask what she is wearing, and she said sneakers and jeans, he ask again have she ever wearing heels? And she said no. So he tried take her back inside again, but she was hesitated, and said if she didn't go in, they both go out, forcing SFQ brother to beg ke song into the party.

Thus once again highlight how our ML always accept ke song as she is and doesnt need her to change:aww::blobmelt:

Okay, i hope my English is understandable enouh, I'll continue with a new post (hard to type on mobile):blobpats:

Leiaia, sharlnina, MARIA12628 and 8 others like this.
  9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened with SFQ brother in the end? ....did SFQ gained his freedom from him?

10. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not mention specifically but he got thwarted in the end by SFQ with ML help

Oh, did i need to mention to you that this author write a lot of novel and half (maybe more!) Is yaoi :blobsmirk::blobsmilehappyeyes:

wafflebeauty and alexfilia like this.
  11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o did i just see yaoi here? *.* ....any good recomendations? :D

12. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue..
    So when they was in the party, SFQ brother announce the engagement of SFQ and that girl shocking ke song and SFQ himself. The ML was already know about this thats way he brought ke song inside and said to SFQ that if he can not take care/get/ something (i forgot) ke song, he will take her from him. Ke song was so shocked, and ML take her out.
    When they were out ML driver was already there so ke song send him to the car, but she doesnt followed, just walk aimlessly in the street, (and crying maybe). ML hugged her, she was surprised that ML following her, and then it was suddenly raining so when they take shelter in a phone booth ML kissed her, confessed to her again and kissed some more.
    She feels like ML was the one that always stood behind her and give her courage and guiding her, and pushed her so she started accepting ML feelings, this is where they start their relationship

Leiaia, poirot11, Aeiru28 and 5 others like this.
  13. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read two of the author other novel, both yaoi (of course!:blobnosebleed:)
    One is about undercover and mafia (uke is sharpshooter Interpol and seme is a mafia boss)
    And the one that i recommend is about zombie in apocalypse world ( the ML remind me of JQF with his silent but sure way to guide the MC from ordinary to be the best in the field)

alexfilia likes this.
  14. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel! so what happen after ke song cook for SFQ in his new apartment near Mr. jiang?? Did ke song win the competition?

15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually what happened to SFQ in the end? I may not like him but I find his story pitiable and curious how he'll end up.

Victuuri and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  16. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget about this part, but if i remember correctly JQF was waiting for her even though it was 8/9pm at this hours usually JQF already in his room, he was slightly sulking and jealous.

As for the competition, ke song got the second place, the winner is a 13yo boy, his mentor is iris mother, well not surprising because iris mother was playing dirty, this boy is not an amateur but her apprentice that she trained since he is 6yo. Even he wins, all the people involved know that ke song is the real winner, he just manage to beat ke song with slightly more points, but in the competition he was playing dirty with ke song (like taking all this ingredient that ke song need, even though he doesn't need them), iris was playing dirty too and manipulate this other competitor to make ke song eat super salty before competition to mess up her tounge ( the competitor hear someone talking on the phone in a toilet before competition on how to make people lose sense of taste) i mean, who talks about that before competition.

Leiaia, poirot11, moto and 5 others like this.
  17. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    He is pitiable indeed, in the end they remain as best friend, taking a college together with ke song and sometime ke song would come to his restaurant to cook

18. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh Iris is just so annoying! Did she get what she deserve in the end, or what is her ending? Since mr jiang ended up with ke song, do they get married or open up a restaurant together?

therandomcookie likes this.
  19. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the plot goes easy on Iris in my opinion. She makes a couple of attempts to upset Ke Song, most of it on public forum, including the big competition but she loses to Ke Songs ability and Mr Jiang's straightforwardness and singlemindedness. He knows whom he likes and that is enough for him. Ke Song is talented and Iris in unable to accept it due to her feelings for ML. Although, she tries her best to affect the two in some way or the other she doesn't manage anything beyond causing ripples.
    If I remember correctly, the story ends with ML trying to sneakily get FL to sign marriage docs. I don't recall them opening a restaurant together. I think FL devoted herself to learning as much as she could first.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Shieri, Leiaia, wafflebeauty and 3 others like this.
  20. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    just finished it! FLUFFIEST BOOK EVER. even MTL'd, the author is reallly good with words.

the ending does go with ML trying to get FL to sign marriage docs, he's so sweet though:
    “我是经过了深思熟虑才把它带来给你签字的。我知道我的求婚并不浪漫,没有鲜花,没有闪亮的钻戒,也没有甜言蜜语。但是如果你喜欢……我会给你整整一个庭院的攀缘玫瑰。我也不会蠢到以为用一枚钻戒就能永远锁住你。我会牵着你的手,做你永远的戒指。我会带你去品尝所有的美味,也会和你一起创作属于我们自己的秘方。我不知道这样是否足够?”
    "I gave it to you to sign it after thoughtful consideration. I know my proposal is not romantic, no flowers, no gleaming diamond ring, no sweet talk. But if you like... I'll give you a whole garden of climbing roses. I wouldn't be stupid enough to think I could keep you forever with a diamond ring. I will hold your hand, and make that your everlasting ring. I will take you to taste all the delicacies, and I will also work with you to create our own secret recipe. I don't know if it's enough? "
    /swoons

from what i could understand, FL is actually going to open a restaurant under Song Yi Ran (the 2nd ML) along with a couple other contestants from the cooking competition (including Victor, the winner/Quentin group's candidate).

pst @Victuuri what's the name of the mafia/shooter book? i want to read it~~