Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pokemon challenge... Hahahahahahahahahaha...
    Not really a couple of days... I think the original text was saying that before riding this carriage, MC had already been busy for days, so that he felt asleep on the carriage. So he had stayed there only for a while.

insteadofdeath and alexfilia like this.
  2. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Di Shi = the master of earth.

insteadofdeath likes this.
  3. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for a scene in ch114.
    People in a village asked ML for his marriage status, and ML claimed he had married. So people were very curious about who the wife is and what a person she is. So he answered.
    "...Pretty, talented and virtuous. A noble descendants of royal families. Who I loved from childhood. Who I spend years to like and innumerable trials and hardships to pursue."
    After people left MC couldn't help but asked him:"Really?"
    "What?"
    "'I have a wife. Pretty, talented and virtuous. A noble descendants of royal families. Who I loved from childhood. Who I spend years to like and innumerable trials and hardships to pursue.'"
    "Oh. That's fake."
    MC felt relief and said:"You make up a story."
    ML smiled and said:"But, not all of them are fake. I just still pursuing."
    Ml left and MC stood there in low spirits.

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats MC on the head*

Silly MC, ML meant you of course. He even accompanied/carried you home in a bridal sedan.

5. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s talking about the MC!! Sounds like a white lotus! :blobpats:
    He’s bringing home a “sister” to show big bro LBH and LWJ :blobxd:

6. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Someone drew a fanart for this scene :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    http://spoonkid.lofter.com/post/2150ec_11598603

I find it so cute how MC managed to memorize the description of ML's wife in short time..lol he is so worried

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    @kly did the mc kiss the ml?? :aww::aww: ...i found so many fan arts!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks more like cpr to me. What happened?

cici likes this.
  9. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is cpr.
    The latest chapter is filled with sweet moments and sour ones...

At the end of ch118, MC, ML and some other guys, when sailing in the sea, accidentally entered an area governed by Heishui. Heishui is a water ghost who is the other king of ghost in the world.
    Except for coffins which had carried the dead, Everything entered this area will be drown. Of course, their ships drown. And after fighting with strange creatures, etc. MC and ML lost other people's track and they were thrown onto an island by the sea. And MC fainted. When MC woke up, he saw ML was fainted as well.

Xie Lian had examined Hua Cheng's chest, arms and legs, hoping to find his wounds and try to cure him, but only found that Hua Cheng had a good figure. He was so worried that he tried to listen to Hua Cheng's heartbeat. When he place one of his ear on Hua Cheng's chest, he realized that this was ridiculous. Hua Cheng was a ghost, how can a ghost have heartbeat? But he then was surprised because he did hear the heartbeat.
    Hua Cheng has the ability to choose his form. Of course his original form could not get drown, but now he is a teenager human boy, is it possible for him to get drawn?
    Of course, he though Hua Cheng should not make this kind of mistake, but he had no way to wake Hua Cheng up. He pressed Hua Cheng's chest, but Hua Cheng was still not up. Hesitated for a moment, he held Hua Cheng's face in his hands.
    Xie Lian felt it hard to calm himself down when thinking of what he was going to do to this pretty boy. He struggled for a long time and finally said:"Excuse me..."
    He slowly put his lips on to Hua Cheng's.
    Hua Cheng, who just wanted to play a hoax and pretending to be fainted, now get shocked and opened his eyes.

But Xie Lian was so nervous that he closed his eyes and didn't notice that. Didn't feel Hua Cheng waking up, he inhaled and kissed Hua Cheng deeper. After inhaling and exhaling for several times, he finally opened his eyes and saw Hua Cheng staring at him with eyes wide opened.
    Both of them get shocked and petrified like stones.
    After a loooong time, Xie Lian:"Yound third, you are awake now."
    Hua Cheng didn't answer.
    Xie Lian let go his arms and jumped several meters away:"... NONONONONONONO! NONONO! It is not like what you think... I am just..."
    Hua Cheng got himself up and forced himself calm and said:"Calm down, prince."
    Xie Lian bowed at Hua Cheng and said:"Sorry sorry sorry..."
    He escaped quickly after saying this. Hua Cheng had to chased him behind.]
    Xie Lian wished he could get disappeared or pretend to be dead.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  10. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me add some sweet and not-so-sweet moments in ch120 here.
    After Xie Lian calm down eventually, Hua Cheng thanked him for doing artificial respiration and said:"But it is slightly incorrect."
    "Really?"
    "No, it is incorrect. Don't do this to other people from now on, otherwise you might kill them instead of saving them."

HeHeHe we know if Xie Lian doing that to someone else that person might probably get killed by you, Hua Cheng.

As I have mentioned, only coffins which had carried the dead will not be drown. And they found some trees on the island. So Hua Cheng suggested to build a coffin. As Hua Cheng is dead, just let him lie down inside the coffin will save their lives.
    But before they completed the job Xie Lian was hungry. So Hua Cheng grilled a rabbit (the author must like to eat rabbits... considering the MC of FOD also wanted to eat ML's bunnies...) for Xie Lian. Xie Lian cut the rabbit into two halves and leave one half to Hua Cheng.

"Young third you are really good at this." Xie Lian bited rabbit and said.
    "Really? Thank you." Hua Cheng smiled.
    "Yes. I never see someone who can do a better job than you on making food. And woodworking as well. That nobel descendant of royal family must have accumulated all the fortune for several lives (of reincarnation)"
    When saying this, he kept biting the rabbit very conscientiously. After a while, Hua Cheng replied:"It must be me who have accumulated all the fortune for several lives to meet him (In Chinese him / her pronounced the same so Xie Lian didn't notice the other person's gender)."
    Xie Lian was biting the rabbit more conscientiously now.

After a while, he couldn't help but ask:"Young third, what kind of person is that nobel person? Why are you still pursuing?"
    He honestly thought that if Hua Cheng wanted someone, no one in the world could refused. However, Hua Cheng said he was still pursuing. He couldn't described his feeling of that person loved by Hua Cheng. He thought that person had no appreciation in such a good man, and didn't realize how fortunate he is. Hua Cheng smiled:"Don't laugh at me but I don't dare to (speak out my feeling)."
    "Why? You are the king of ghost, who protected followers in bloody rains (血雨探花, please give me suggestion if you find some better way to translate this...)."
    Hua Cheng laughed:"King of ghost? If I am really that strong, hundreds of years ago I wouldn't be hang up and pouched but couldn't save myself ."
    Xie Lian:"Well, that's hundreds of years ago, and everybody has been through things like that before they succeed."
    Hua Cheng:"He had seen me in my worst days."
    "I envy that."
    Hua Cheng looked at Xie Lian who continued:"I can understand that... I have my bad days. In those days I hoped there would be someone who saw me like that but still love me. But I don't know if that person even existed, and I don't dare to show an ugly me to someone else."
    "But, I think, the person who loved by you shouldn't care about this. Even if he saw the worst you, he should not give comments as 'Well, that person was soso.'"
    "For me, the standing-on-the-top-of-the-world you are you, the fallen-into-hell you are still you. The focus point here is you. Not how you are."
    "I am... very... appreciate you. So, I want to know everything about you. I envy someone who meet you that early, and see you like that. This is a fortune one can never plan to have. You need 30% of luck and 70% of nerve to continue to hold this fortune."
    Silenced for a while, Xie Lian said:"Sorry. I speak too much about this..."
    "No. You are right. You are right." Hua Cheng slowly answer,"Not only this though, there are more reasons."

Then a funny conversation. They made coffin and use that coffin as boat, hoping to leave this area. Both of them lie down inside the coffin.
    Xie Lian was on the top of Hua Cheng, and said:"Young third... Exchange?"
    "Exchange what?"
    "You go to the top. I lie down in the bottom."
    "Top and bottom are the same. Right?"
    "We need to spend days on the way. Your body is a teenager, it is not good to carry a heavy me for such a long time. I am a god of fighting...Yong third, don't suddenly get bigger..."

11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. HC finds XL hot no matter what. Or maybe it's just easier to get his arms around XL if he's on the bottom lol, considering they're in the coffin and all.

Kittsune, Ami and kiara8 like this.
  12. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @cici What happened in the last chapter? I see everyone screaming and crying haha did MC discover ML 's true identity ?

cici and alexfilia like this.
  13. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope... Sadly...
    Where are those screaming and crying people? Are there any fanarts coming?

I guess they are exited because to some extent today is the sinking day of one popular ship (but I'd say to some extend it is also rising). This ship was sailing among Chinese fandom (not sure if it will still be such a ship any more). But apparently no one ship them here. I personally ship them, so today is also the day for me crying and screaming...

They are DiShi Ming Yi and FengShi Shi QingXue. In the novel they are described as really good friends, and generally speaking when you see one of them you see the other... These days Shi QingXue got a lot of complicated troubles, ended up losing all his power, and he asked others stop helping him. But Ming Yi still followed him everywhere, and appeared to be never gave up on him.

And today it turned out that Ming Yi had deep hatred towads Shi QingXuan and his elder bro b/c his elder bro had used Ming Yi as scapegoat resulting in the death of Ming Yi himself and all his family members. So he pretended to be a friend for revenge... He was the one making all troubles and causing Shi QingXue losing all his power.

14. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On weibo and lofter, there are mixed reactions from everyone I thought something big happened haha
    you mean these two right ?

btw did something happen while they were inside the coffin ?

Kittsune, cici and alexfilia like this.
  15. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I mean them. Well something big did happen for many fans... At least I stop shipping some big ship I used to like.

Xie Lian got hard (Not sure if this is the right word to use in English, if you don't get my meaning please tell me). He was shy and didn't want Hua Cheng to find out that. So he tried to curve his legs. The coffin was so narrow he touched some very essential body part of Hua Cheng. Hua Cheng aggressively asked him not to move.
    So, apparently Hua Cheng also got "very excited". However none of the two cowards dare to let the other one know, and they end up leaving the coffin quickly because both wanted to hind the secret...

karii94, miachwan, Mrinmoye and 10 others like this.
  16. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I meant something related to MC & ML haha..ahh but now I feel bad for Shi QingXuan he didn't deserve to betrayed by his best friend because of his big brother ;~;

Oh no the wasted opportunity 。゚ヽ(゚´Д`)ノ゚。 lol this kinda reminds me of the coffin scene in the scum's villain system xD

cici and JuuHachi like this.
  17. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Poor QingXuan... But I also felt sorry for Ming Yi though (now let use his real name He Xuan), he should have lived happily and also became a god later if Shi WuDu didn't do those to him.

And TBH, we know Shi QingXuan was innocent, but it is really understandable for him to include Shi QingXuan as one of the revenge targets. Just after his own birth, Shi QingXuan was targeted by some evil ghost, and his family use various ways to get rid of that evil guy. They managed to hide him for years but eventually he was still found out. After Shi WuDu became a god, he should have power to destroy that ghost (or at least found some other god to do it) but he didn't. Even if he was not able to killed that guy he should be able to protect his younger bro. But he chose something easier and better for Shi QingXuan: He used some tricks to make that evil thing believed He Xuan = Shi QingXuan, and He Xuan now became the target, without a god big bro and everything he and his family eventually all dead because of that...

Besides, the trick that fooled that ghost also had a "side effect" (which was the one of the real motivations of Shi WuDu), it would exchange Shi QingXuan and He Xuan's Qiyun. This is something very hard to explain but that is connected to one's fate. You can think it as something like a grade of a person, those who are smarter/stronger/more decisive etc. got higher grade. So only those who got very high grade have a chance to become god. Xie Lian and Shi WuDu both are in that category. But Shi QingXuan was not, so he should not have been the master of wind. He became a god only because his elder bro stole He Xuan's Qiyun and gave it to him. Technically all his power should belong to He Xuan's...

So even if Shi QingXuan was innocent, we really couldn't say he had no relation with this... All benefits Shi WuDu got in the expense of He Xuan's fate and family was given to Shi QingXuan. Even if He Xuan only want to get back his power he would have targeted Shi QingXuan.

Now I think it is understandable why He Xuan hated them so much... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

18. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

......Wow the big brother is really terrible (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Now I have mixed feelings about the whole situation :notlikeblob:.
    What was Shi QingXuan's reaction after knowing the real reasons behind He Xuan actions ?

Oh yeah I noticed something in Shi QingXuan fanarts, many fans likes to draw him as a girl with He Xuan (and sometimes both of them ) does he change his gender or something in the novel ?

Apparently there are more bad stuff happening in the latest chapters, the tag is filled with so many sad fanarts and more people crying :cry::cry::cry::cry:

TomiNdumplings, Blossomroad and cici like this.
  19. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story goes like this: he lost all his power, and at the same time, he knew what his bro did to He Xuan. However, he didn't know He Xuan = Ming Yi.
    But he felt really regret and sorry for He Xuan so he actually decided to go back to mortal life. However Shi WuDu wouldn't allow that. He planned to stole someone else's fate again for his younger bro. In order to prevent Shi QingXuan from escaping he locked him up. Our MC, who didn't know what had happened, together with He Xuan, saved Shi QingXuan and brought him to some safe place. Shi QingXuan told them the truth and wanted to stay as a mortal.
    Just at the moment, Shi WuDu's "thunder test" (don't know how to translate this but it should be common in cultivation stories. You have to pass some tests by heaven when your power level up) started. A friend of Shi WuDu came and told Shi QingXuan that his elder bro was worried about him, and if he was so worrying and couldn't concentrate on the test he could die. Well, Shi WuDu was still Shi QingXuan's elder bro despite everything he had done, so Shi QingXuan decided to go there and help Shi WuDu.
    Both MC and He Xuan tried to stop him. After knowing the truth MC thought Shi WuDu deserved punishment and they should not help him. As for He Xuan, he actually planned to kill Shi WuDu in the test, he had a mixed feeling towards Shi QingXuan. At least we are sure he didn't want to kill this best friend. At that point of time he decided that taking out all power from Shi QingXuan is enough for this innocent guy. So he also stopped him from going, wanted to save him from troubles. But Shi QingXuan still went. He Xuan was very disappointed to see him still try to help Shi WuDu even after knowing everything, so he changed his mind.

Technically every god can change gender I think. However not everybody likes to do that. Shi QingXuan does like that ;)
    Well, in fact when people worshiping the gods they didn't really know the gods' appearance, so they build statues according to their own imagination. After years and years none of the statues look like the real god already. Some of them even got the gender wrong.
    Many mortals somehow believe Shi QingXuan was a woman, and worshiping a woman's statue. As a result, when Shi QingXuan became a woman he was even stronger than in his real form.
    And Shi QingXuan was enjoying that and asked others to became women as well. Most people, including his elder bro and MC, refused him of course, only his best friend didn't... He didn't like that but still change form when asked. If those evil things didn't happen they might be real friends... Even if Shi QingXuan couldn't be a god he could still be immortal and lived happily with all friends.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yep...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    He Xuan, also had a name Hei Shui, after death he didn't give up and eventually become one king of ghosts (there are two kings of ghosts in the world, the other one is our ML). He got the brothers trapped in his underwater palace, sending MC and ML out, and started his revenge. He asked them to select their punishments from two choices: 1. Exchange Shi QingXuan's fate with someone who had very "low grade". Since Shi WuDu had already fail the test, and of course HeiShui would spread out what Shi WuDu had done, Shi WuDu would lost his power as well. So if they choose this, the brothers would both survive but both, especally Shi QingXuan, would have a very tragedy future. 2. Shi QingXuan kill Shi WuDu, and then he would be released.
    Shi WuDu chose 2 but Shi QingXuan chose 1. Shi WuDu tried to convince Shi QingXuan to kill himself but Shi QingXuan wouldn't do that. Eventually Shi WuDu gave up and pretended to kill Shi QingXuan, saying that he would commit suicide after that and both brothers would be free. He Xuan was fooled by him and stopped him. Now Shi WuDu knew He Xuan at least would not kill his younger bro, so he felt relief and kept provoking He Xuan. He succeeded. He Xuan lost control and killed Shi WuDu. Shi WuDu was dead, now Shi QingXuan wouldn't be forced to accept tragedy fate or kill his own elder bro...
    Shi WuDu was not a good guy, but maybe we could call him a good bro.

At least one good thing happened but that didn't save fans from crying: ML kissed MC at the end...

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  20. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG this is so depressing, I don't think I will survive if I read those chapters, your summary and the fanarts are already killing me, honestly it is hard to hate anyone here even the elder bro ;;

ooooh ohhhh can you please tell us about the kiss :aww:

cici likes this.