Spoiler Heavenly Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have u read the comment section yet?
    There have been a war and bad comments for the novel :mad::mad::mad: FUCK THEM!!!!!!! SOME EVEN SAID THAT THIS NOVEL WAS TRASH!!!!! can u believe it??? Fuck fuck fuck!!! The author has just written a confidence for this mater, im feel sad for her :cry::cry:

Kittsune, scriptor, kly and 1 other person like this.
  2. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For your bubble, yes, Xiu did confirm that Hua Cheng was younger than Xie Lian :3

kly likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Following Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh?....what happened?...did those readers dont like danmei or just this novel?

4. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, they were sooo unsatisfied with the Mc 's way of dealing everything. Haha gosh i don't fuking care they weren't satisfied or not, this novel was written by the author, NOT THEM AND NOT FOR THEIR SATISFACTION . They have the right to feel unsatisfied but they DON'T have the right to call it trash and force author to pls them.
    Second, cuz this novel has many details that involved some policy problem like country territory border. Yes it does have that kind of elements but they just over reacted and drag Chine-Japan policy problem to compare. I was like :D ???? What's wrong with them??? Can they just enjoy the novel?? Or they want to show how knowledgeable they are?? Author herself has said that she wrote this novel not to bash any thing, she just wanted ppl to enjoy her work, read it and discussed in peace. Like it, pls enjoy, don't like, pls gone. No hard feeling.

kiara8, Kittsune, scriptor and 2 others like this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o i see .... poor author *sends hugs* ....well trolls will be trolls ....there is nothing you can do about them....I just hope they wont make it into a very big issue *sighs*

scriptor, kly and Yuslia like this.
  6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many things happened today  ̄︿ ̄ the plagiarized scandal of TLTPB of Tangqi Gongzi (that fucking shameless plagiarized dog), the game based on this trash (its real trash, stollen others works, mostly danmei) was accused of stealing music of FOD's fmv (SCREW THAT BITCH) :mad::mad::mad::mad:. The drama movie stole sales of another movie, the poster stole an artists drawing,....
    This had happened long time ago but the danmei author couldn't sued this theft cuz she wrote danmei !!! (Chinese really hate homosexual) and that bitch even had the guts to publish that trash and sold the copyright to make flim. Im fine, sooo fine. But now im feeling soo good cuz she was sued, she sold the cr for 2 company and now she has to compensate a big money if she doesn't want to go to jail :3 nah, just fucking end up in jail pls

kiara8, Kittsune, scriptor and 2 others like this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what is FOD's fmv ? ....also what happened here? ~> plagiarized scandal of TLTPB of Tangqi Gongzi ?

kly likes this.
  8. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kly and alexfilia like this.
  9. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i saw that before but not the whole story o.o

Btw isnt the founder made into a book now? ....how can it be illigal then?

kly likes this.
  11. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its hard to explain that, danmei was considered illegal and "shameful" but since FoD was very popular (or others danmei) so its still published but not as famous as romance novel.

Kittsune, kly and alexfilia like this.
  12. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls, share it to your friends, fb, twitter, tumblr, anything please. Don't let theft get away for what she has done.

kly likes this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused orz ...danmei novels as long as they are popular will get published and turn into books and anime and stuff ....but if they are not....then good luck o.o

14. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As i said, hard to explain. FoD is an exception, cuz its not heavy on the BL material, many male fans and not into BL fans very like FoD. If danmei is published, it will be cut many scene, literally. Or drama flim, cut cut cut, transforms BL story into a BG story :)))) woa la, so fine

Kittsune, scriptor, kly and 1 other person like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    But authors can still make money on web novels right? (from the site that hosts them) ....but its a diffrent story if they want it in a book form

(is the one smut scene on the founder in the book too?)

Also they can sell their rights to some anime studio in japan or some publishing company outside of china and their problem is solved :D

kly likes this.
  16. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not easy as u think, its complicated :(
    Fob used to have smut at the end but after Xiu edited it, she deleted the smut.
    The solution u say, its impossible, first ignore the tension between China and Japan, its still impossible cuz when an author upload an novel on a large page as jwjp (dont know if i write it correctly), that means she has sold the copyright for them. So no can do

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    So the founder has no smut in the book ....did they keep the kisses? ...There is still Hong Kong right? >.>
    Welp...at least danmei authors get money of their novels

kly and Yuslia like this.
  18. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our fandom has asked Xiu's permission to translate the novel to Vnese officially but she can't unless we bought the copyright from jwjp, but she does permit us to establish an official VN fandom on weibo, we even think about buying the copyright and published it, still working on it

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  19. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They get money but they won't get the benefits if they was plagiarized.

kly likes this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I see! ....i hope you guys get to keep the smut then :D :oops: (with the english market it would be easier for danmei to get published >.>)

kly and Yuslia like this.