Novel Heavenward on Golden Wings [Thank You NUF]

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by LupineKing, Jul 7, 2016.

1. sinisterSonnet

sinisterSonnet New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. sinisterSonnet

Reading List:
    Link
  3. sinisterSonnet

Reading List:
    Link
    With the creation of our patreon page readers now have a choice between reading the chapters on our patreon page or at our home at Fantasy-Books. Do note that advance releases can only be accessed from our patreon page.

Today's release;

Chapter Twenty-nine: Into the Lair Fantasy-Books | Patreon

4. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back on Novel Updates

Hello everyone,

It's been a while, (four months). I apologise for leaving things the way I did but please understand that it was not by design. I unfortunately dropped my phone into the ocean during a trip to the beach and sadly, lost my ability to log in under the two step verification system. sinisterSonnet tried his best to keep up whilst I tried to plead with the overgods of N.U.F. to let me back in. Needless to say, I failed.

Confused, bitter and cut off. I let this go and for that I am sorry. I told myself that you would know to follow up on RoyalroadL or Fantasy-books but it still left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm glad I have been given the chance to set things straight. I was just fortunate that news of my plight eventually reached the ears of someone high up but thanks to that I'm back and I intend to stay for a good while.

Heavenward on Golden Wings has been growing nicely thanks to your support and I'm eternally grateful for that. We've even begun Book Two: Fledgling. Rest assured, this account will be brought up to speed on everything HoGW related over the next few days. For now, just check out the fiction page on Fantasy-Books or RoyalroadL.

Thanks to everyone who continued to read and support the story in my absence.

5. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. capsunica

capsunica 『VOID DRAGON』

Reading List:
    Link
    is there going to be any female romantic interest???
    i dont need any names or how...just to categorise whether it will be to my liking...i dont like to read novels and for them to be like king's avatar....like heart of stone

11. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be a romantic interest and yes, it will be female. The when and how are spoilers, so sorry on that front. I'm not sure about heart of stone nor am I familiar with with King's Avatar but I can say that Valerian will indeed experience love and have a family by the end of the story.

I hope that clears things up and thanks for giving my story the chance. Let me know if you have more questions.

12. capsunica

capsunica 『VOID DRAGON』

Reading List:
    Link
    in that case....i will definietly follow your story

13. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @parthpartel1726 ! I appreciate you taking the time.

14. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got caught up in the holiday spirit and wrote some love poems. The first time I've done so in a long while so I thought it would nice to post them for you guys to read as well. There are three poems. They will be on patreon. Don't worry! They will be public and thus, free for all to access and read but only for 24 hours after which they'll become patron only.

This will be just like our Christmas special. Only, this time when you read the poems please try and like the post as well. It helps a lot in getting my profile displayed on the site. Last time, we got hundreds of views and only a single like. Show some love people, it's Val's Day!

Updates will resume on Thursday and our Schedule will be Thursdays and Saturdays from now on. Look forward to it!

Without further ado, read Poems for Rebecca on Patreon.

15. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. LupineKing

LupineKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's Note:
    Okay, guys! We’re back. Thanks for being so patient and understanding whilst I took my midterms. I really appreciate it. The last two were yesterday. It was tough but I made it through. Methodology of Science was a major pain but that one I killed for sure.

In other matters, I had a bad run in with a pressure cooker nine days ago and ended up losing close to forty percent of the skin on my left forearm. Don’t worry, it's healing quite well. The pain is gone but it itches like hell.

Now that the midterms are up, we’ll go back to our regular schedule except with one twist. Thursday, the 30th of March is my birthday. YAY! I haven’t celebrated it in a while but I’m thinking of pulling out some stops this year. We’ll have a triple release (Two story chapters and a special) as well as launch my twitter page and relaunch the HoGW patreon page.

Editing of Hatchling has entered the final phase. That means the book will be out soon. I can’t wait. Coinciding with that are new patreon goals (including one where patrons receive free copies and the twitter page. all of which will be unveiled on my birthday so stay tuned.

Now, back on HoGW...

Today's Release;

BK II, Chapter Thirteen: Fitting II Patreon | Fantasy-Books