LCD Hedonist Sovereign

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, May 29, 2017.

1. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, considering wikipedia's explanation, the MC and the system follows the title of the series.

2. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    He could still be a hedonist without being whimsical. It's almost like he doesn't even try to explain himself or even protect his own interests until the system forces him to. He's psychopathic.

3. Vudoodude

Vudoodude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay...I gotta ask...
    The MC is put into jail, the Hao family comes into the jail and shoots at him IN FRONT OF EVERYONE with a gun! The other people, director Zhao, and both families, come in afterwards, MC ends up leaving but NOBODY mentions the attempted murder? Please tell me this gets addressed later because THEY LITERALLY HAD THE ABILITY TO PUT PRESSURE ON THE HAO FAMILY AND DIDN'T. I mean, he literally pulled ties and attempted to assassinate the MC in front of other prisoners and they don't even mention a thing?
    Knowing the cop chick's attitude, wouldn't telling her cause the old man from Hao to be put away? Instead they say "how dare you attack innocent people" and the MC doesn't argue or point out the attempted murder at all? This is what annoys me THE MOST about these novels. They could solve almost ALL OF THEIR PROBLEMS by just thinking a little, but they don't!

4. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you really think the Cop chick will listen to his words....really? Really?

Listen up, she will be a butt crack for him for a long time.

Vudoodude likes this.
  5. Vudoodude

Reading List:
    Link
    If she's going to be the female justice cop trope then she has to play the part. The cop chick isn't even necessary, it's just an option. They're in a police prison cell. There are security cameras, witnesses, a lot of evidence that could put away the guy and place a lot of pressure on the family. Even if they release security footage and the story into the public the enemy family would die from drowning in the spit of the public people.

6. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    That won't work at all. The police itself fears the four great families. And another thing, Qin Fengs family is not that strong. The only reason they bail out Qin Feng was because his uncle came. You will later find out that. All the other families and their main families are allied to each other , except the Qin Family. Then, why would they offend the three family for a family who is slowly burning out. Yes, Qin Feng will be betrayed later on and none other then by Xu Rou Rou , and Qin family well, captured, I guess. Qin Feng will escape and will build his own forces again.Mtl is hard.

Vudoodude likes this.
  7. Vudoodude

Reading List:
    Link
    According to what I've read so far, Hao family is unaffiliated (only Sima and Qin have links to capital city, it was mentioned in the story) and is weaker than Qin family. They specifically say it.

8. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. But they will definetly gang up.
    A random Hao guy will try to use Bai Qing , the spy in Qin Family, which won't work, since MC does the deed with her. Another guy kidnaps Lin Bei Bei. He saves her in the last minute, but she gets comatose. Then another guy will kidnap the police girl, which also will not work, since he saves her in the last minute. Another family guy kidnaps Xu Rou Rou. He goes to save her. Bam! This time Xu Rou Rou stabs him.

Vudoodude likes this.
  9. Vudoodude

Reading List:
    Link
    This series is just putting me off, I don't think I can tolerate it. I'm going to look for something else to read. Hopefully this will get better later.

Haevrus likes this.
  10. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    After the betrayal , it gets better.

Vudoodude likes this.
  11. Vudoodude

Reading List:
    Link
    Approximately which chapter is that?

12. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Long way to go. Chapter 300 or so.
    He still remains the same. But he becomes you know more calculating from inside, more hardworking and more shameless.

Vudoodude likes this.
  13. Vudoodude

Reading List:
    Link
    Aite, thanks a bunch. I'm glad to know this.

14. talion333

talion333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read chap 900
    some people also have other system "celebrity system" and they can "devour" other people' system

Haevrus likes this.
  15. superpsycho7

superpsycho7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but, that's just better isn't it? so it has competitive just like Unlimited Anime Works.
    usually on another chinese "Cheat System" novel, only mc have the power.

16. Waskery

Waskery New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well . that is no doubt .

17. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if i should read this novel lol. so what happenes to XRR after her betrayal? Girls who betrays mc must die.(only if mc trust her and will use his life to save her.)

Edit: Don't read Urban Romance it's shit. Waste of Time

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  18. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    The competition on UAW is simply boring. It didn't make the novel interesting or special but it made the novel annoying. That is why i'm disappointed at that novel same with the sequel.

19. superpsycho7

Reading List:
    Link
    well i read that novel not for the competitive aspect anyway, i always like anime-based theme chinese novel like uaw, mgs. hf, iud.
    it's always interesting as how the original characters(waifu :p) acted. they have more personality than the real character itself on animes.

20. superpsycho7

Reading List:
    Link
    well, this has gotten out of topic.
    anyway, i read this novel till i've reached about 1500 chaps. this novel is really what i thought it is.
    the mc is really "Hedonism" enough.
    novel is an OK, not great. but it's entertaining if you really want something lighter novel.
    Qin Feng has almost the same vibe as Qin Chao, but Qin Feng is more narcism lol