Forgotten Title Help appreciated

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sept20, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Sept20

Sept20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a Chinese novel, sorry idk what type, with a male lead that was weak in a clan. He broke an engagement request from a snobby girl who said a chinese quote along the lines that dragons don't interact with snakes when he was weak young and at school. The cultivation is unique that there is a casting hand incantations, i think like constellation with an order and he's good at arranging them to become stronger. He doesn't show off much, his clan doesn't hate him much when he was so weak, and he helps his cousin get stronger for the tournament. At the tournament, his clan is targeted and his cousin is crippled into a coma near death. They're safe with the help of his op master who finds out he has great talent and some lotus/flower feature on his back. Throughout the novel there is a girl who helps him, her identity as a high noble leads them to separate. If i'm remembering this correctly this is how it went in the beginning, not in this chronic order thought. I left off when he fought demons in a new city tournament after he has aged under his master's teaching, still a teen i think. I tried looking for this for a while with tags but hardly could, i would appreciate the help. Thanks for reading and/or trying to find this.

2. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sept20 likes this.
  3. SIlverlotus

SIlverlotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sept20 likes this.
  4. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
    Dominating Sword Immortal
    Certainly has the breaking off with dragons and snakes.... but it is such trash for me I dropped it.

Sept20 likes this.
  5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Cult of the Sacred Ruins - for sure

*coughs*

mad snail

Sept20 likes this.
  6. Haters gonna Hate

Haters gonna Hate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. SIlverlotus

SIlverlotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. I'm pretty sure the story is already finished but the translator dropped it.

8. Luxadia

Luxadia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Battle through the heaven?

Sept20 likes this.
  9. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, it was due to the translator stopping some time ago, I believe it was back in spring but not quite sure. but to be fair, mad snail did rush the ending as he got bored with Cult of the Sacred Runes and was working on Tales of Demons and Gods concurrently. he also did same with Tales of Demons and Gods by giving it up and working on that constellation cultivation novel under a new pen name. i believe he also gave up on his latest novel as well (the constellation/star power one) as well.

Edit: Yes it was Cult of the Sacred Runes. the person who cripples his cousin is from a love rival family that is after the genius chick in his class. the reason is due to him disturbing a class iirc and getting the attention of the genius girls that was a teacher and the rival getting ignored. they save him at the last minute due to a rune he drew that teacher of the girl found that was being burned if iirc. Actually, that should all be around chapter 50-60 and i believe translations stopped at 150 iirc but not sure.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Sept20 likes this.
  10. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there are 4 different answers, I will also help. It´s Harry Potter for sure!

Sept20 likes this.
  11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    new pen name
    *shivers*
    to trap those unsuspecting people

Sept20 likes this.
  12. Sept20

Sept20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply everyone. Bummer its dropped, didn't think it was the mad snail. Spoilers and the ending are welcomed to be dropped. Have a good and fortunate day!