Spoiler Hilarious Pampered Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Dec 28, 2016.

1. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know how the ML will realized he has fallen for the FL. and the idiosyncrasies that will follow.

2. Monster Cat

Monster Cat Ruthless Angel

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here not sure yet

3. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know who protag ends up with

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who?

5. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oops i meant to say i want to know.

6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump up! Since it was just picked up. :)

7. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pls xd

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about this one?....like will she try to get divorced?....is any of the ml brothers going to come into play in the story?
    will she try to run away?

9. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    *silently sneaks in* o(^▽^)o

Toyo and alexfilia like this.
  10. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that it's only good for the 1st 500 chapters...
    Later on, the story evolved to transferred to another dimension/word, cultivation, and so on (the usual stuff with novel 1000+ chapter).
    Also after they had mutual feeling, ML ended up taking a concubine (although he didn't sleep with her).

11. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    What the... Still unacceptable :cry:

Toyo and wafflebeauty like this.
  12. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right! Like why did he accept the women, and what happen to her afterwards?.....I thought about reading this, but nope.

13. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I've read the first few chapters of this... I just forgot xD
    Eh. So, I guess I'll drop this novel ._.

wafflebeauty and Skyelyne like this.
  14. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    What the? So, they are really ended up being divorced? And how come they transfer to another world?

Anyone here who knows the storyraw? Spoiler please....

15. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen? Woah, it's so confuse.... Did they divorce then?

16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, no they didn't divorce. And why they transfer to another world, i think it is connected to the cryptic messages ML's grandpa said long ago.
    that the ML can only live until he ages 25 or something. The royal family think that ML will die when he is 25, but actually it is not that
    The ML is actually a reincarnation of the grandpa's best friend. When ML is 25, i think the ML will recover his memory from his before lifetime, and he will come back as his before identity that's why it's said that he didn't live past 25.

There is some thing that I remember.
    In that world, we found out that the Mo family and Qu family is enemy. ML previous incarnation is Mo's head of household's best friend. He is really good at medicine and a bit pacifist. He later fall in love with a blood thirsty (or maybe an assassin or something) girl from Qu family. Later, for unknown reasons, the girl killed him and later that girl suicide/killed.
    And I think that's why the two families became enemy.
    This story is my first attempt at reading MTL, so my understanding then is not good. And I read this years ago and drop the story some times after they go to that world, so I can only provide this info.

17. AquaticSilver

AquaticSilver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww...i thought i would know a bit info about this here. Currently watching the drama based on this novel. Hmm is it even worth it? Will it be good like later-later? Is there any hard-to-deal-with-witch in the future?

18. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s my attempt at translating the next chapter. This does not follow the paragraph structure in the raw as I’m rather concerned about English readability. I read the book about 2 years ago but stopped when they went to the other world.

For the person who was concerned that the ML took another consort after the MF, my recollection is that it was a political marriage which was literally arranged at a banquet with the emperor and others present. The ML kept refusing but it was wrangled in such a way that he finally could not say no.

Chapter 32 A Certain Lord’s Probe (2)

Even if phony, Mo Lian Cheng won't let her leave. If the stately manor of the eighth prince let it known that their princess is fake then the royal family would lose a lot of face. Kill her then proclaim that the eighth princess is seriously ill and there would be no associated scandal. In ancient times people's lives were of little value, especially a weak as paper slight woman.

He! Lightly exhaled a breath, persevere, ultimately should crumple down, can't sit too long. Qu Tan Er's body collapsed but in an instant again altered her sitting posture. Must do this, again continue to be excessive. The eighth princes' manor shouldn't be far away.

Mo Lian Cheng lightly hooked his lips, an indifferent look on his handsome face with no surplus expression (perfectly and exactly controlled). It gave him a feeling of being enigmatic, impossible for others to predict. One couldn't guess what idea or scheme he was thinking at this moment. The next second his eyes swept over Qu Tan Er and saw at that instance her shifting her manner. The eyebrows were still not subject to exercising control of an earthquake, the eyes were full as if ruminating

"I heard that previously you were very close to the eldest prince." It was said with certainty, not doubt.

“Yi? Oh, yes…”? Qu Wan Er’s doubt was left in her throat but not said aloud. It was brought up whole heartedly at an earlier time, two years before she and the eldest prince Mo Yi Huai were still very close, uncommonly close, but….she. Never the less she’s no longer the original her. The memory didn’t exist. She furthermore had not seen the eldest prince in the recent two years and had forgotten about this matter.

"The relationship was not shallow."

"Uh, yes." It appears to be that matter.

Mo Lian Cheng straight forwardly asked; Qu Tan Er indifferently answered. There wasn't the slightest hesitation. She didn't dare pause, just now he doubted her identity. If the answer had a little hesitation....just make someone baffled. But the answer was, even though it would make Mo Lian Cheng unhappy, in the final analysis she bore the name of his princess. What man would be happy hearing that his own woman and another man were close?

But in the midst of the doubt, and when provoking his anger. Her firm decision was the latter. And as customary, she slightly inclined her head not making contact with his eyes.

One question, one answer, it seemed to be idle conversation. Only that this type of stifling mood almost made someone suffocate.

"You can directly marry someone else for him?" Mo Lian Cheng eyes were chilly for a split second, then he quickly hid it. If examined carefully he still had the appearance of being idle, paying no attention to the world.

"Tan Er doesn't understand your lordship." Qu Tan Er was astonished. For brief moment she lifted her pupils looking directly at Mo Lian Cheng, instinctively aware of the things that one thought of which seemed to be in error. Qu Tan Er married Mo Lian Cheng. The important personage adding fuel to the fire behind the scenes seemed to be the eldest prince! F..k! This is a tangled and complicated relationship! And so Mo Lian Cheng married her, it wasn't what things appeared to be on the surface. An imperial edict that couldn't be resisted but he couldn't defy the matter of the marriage and fundamentally not hide knowing the secret.

"His goal." Suddenly Mo Lian Cheng directly asked. "Eh?" Qu Wan Er blankly stared for the second time. She still cannot shape her ideas about his direct but can't directly answer question. She even didn't see the eldest prince. Would ghosts know his objectives?

"Your lordship is never sloppy. Your lordship wants to know the objective for you marrying me. Other things your lordship won't ask, you, or your eighth princess." Mo Lian Cheng slightly leaned toward the back of the carriage, looking at her indifferently.

"Tan Er doesn't understand your lordship."

"You understand. His Lordship has a limit to his patience. We're almost at the manor, wasting time is not wise."

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  19. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next chapter please

20. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, was thinking that this was buried where very few people would notice. Sleepyowl also translated this chapter. With the book being Qidian, who knows where things will go. I started working on ch33...will try to get it done this week.