LCD History’s Strongest Senior Brother

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gauthamc, May 31, 2016.

1. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    The look on the multiple parties of enemies will be funny though. Expecting Yan Wudi to be away with the sacred artifact only for him to drag his enemy back with him to kill them with the aftershocks of their battle as collateral damage. :D

2. PoshMafia

PoshMafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good shit right now bois. First time i've ever read a xainxia that was about the actual world he lived in and not the powerleveling you would get in a video game. good shit.

3. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 289: It'll be hilarious for the Sacred Sun Clan to arrive at Broad Creed Mountain only for Yuan Zhengfeng to step out as a Martial Saint at that moment.

sinyueliang likes this.
  4. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It HAS been a few months, yes. And Yuan Zhengfeng was already said to have a sureshot at achieving Sainthood if it wasn't for his injuries, which have been healed up.

At any rate, I feel sorry for Tang Yonghao. Poor guy getting insulted like this.

5. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, everything's going wrong for Broad Creed Mountain. Zhaoge, where are you, you have to save the day.

6. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhhh. Shi Tie in a 3 vs 1 with a big handicap right from the get-go. Time to show off why he's called the Iron Lion King.

7. Incarneous

Incarneous ☕ [Transcendent Eternality] [Alexfilia's Dad]

Reading List:
    Link
    The elders in this novel are all pretty awesome compared to the shit elders you see in other novels.

8. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    And when his grandkid is healed wakes up alone...Shit.:cry:

9. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    *cries* Shi Tie nooooooo!

10. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo! Shi Tie! T_T

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I guess this means that Xu Fei will be looking after his grandson? :(

11. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP Shi Tie
    *Manly Tears*

12. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    The Unsurpassable Mountain has Fallen...
    This Prinny Salutes to The Fallen!

13. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what trap Zhaoge has in place for the Sacred Sun Clan. Could he be trying to transport a Martial Saint again, only this time, instead of sending him to Broad Creed Mountain, sending him away into the Nine Underworlds, then collapsing the Devilish Domain Grand Formation that Fang Zhun is still suppressing? That seems like it'd be a bit too easy because the Sacred Sun Clan/Heavenly Thunder Hall alliance would be put at a disadvantage but it would still be pretty awesome.

14. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially when they exist simply to be surprised by or kowtow to the MC over how amazing they are. Or where they're just constantly in the background and having the MC fight "lesser" battles for them. I love it when the elders of the MC are reliable protectors/future comrades for the MC. I mean, eventually, Yan Zhaoge's going to be one of the pillars the sect will be relying on absolutely, like Yan Di or Yuan Zhengfeng are, but for now, even while he's the main impetus behind many of Broad Creed Mountain's successes, he's not the sole factor for success.

At any rate, wonder if Ying Longtu will end up becoming the new Shi Tie. Got that head start of having an amazingly forged body from birth and he was even Shi Tie's disciple. Unlike Xu Fei who's branching out to a sword and fist combination, I wonder if Ying Longtu won't end up following in Shi Tie's footsteps and creating the most powerful Vajra Body?

15. Incarneous

Incarneous ☕ [Transcendent Eternality] [Alexfilia's Dad]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not going to spoil you guys. But I think you should already have this information. Shi Tie specializes in a single martial arts because that's just the method most suited for him. It didn't matter much what the martial arts was, he just needed to specialize and keep walking his own path. Ying Longtu has the special aptitude where he's able to learn many martial arts flawlessly faster than other people. He will not go down the same path.

16. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's fine as well. Then that leaves Xu Fei as the one who most closely resembles Shi Tie after all. I'm curious about how exactly he'll fight in the future, though. A complete all-rounder type?

Oh, also, what was the other Supreme Art Xin Dongping knew of? Since he and Yuan Zhengfeng have both learned 2 of the 3 Supreme Arts. I only know that he's used the Limitless Heavenly Sword, but I don't think it was ever revealed what the other was.

17. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be the Palm. The combo was Palm & Sword, Palm & Sabre. The Palm was the Supreme Art recovered by the Founder after all.

18. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 302, Zhaoge enters the dimension where his father is and launches a Heavenly Broad Creed Palm at Xin Dongping (Bolstered by the Clear Qi Grand Formation), Xin Dongping counters with a Heavenly Broad Creed Palm of his own.

19. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    This Sacred Sun Clan is so shameless, they just keep on spouting bull shit for no reason. It's somewhat funny how they keep on talking through their ass.

20. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, they know it's bullshit. But they need a pretext to act. Even if everyone knows it's bullshit, they still gotta act like they have a valid cause.