LCD History's number 1 Founder

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Nov 8, 2015.

1. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    ARGH! this cliff is immoral! this author a pain in the ass, not every chapter has to be a cliff

2. Felt

Felt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhu Yi is not from TTNH. He's actually from a novel that has unfortunately not been translated :/ . Quote from the translator's site on the right hand side. "Zhu Yi is based off of the MC of an untranslated novel by the author of Sheng Wang called 阳神, Yang Shen, "

I am kind of curious what that novel is about considering I actually like Xian ni, perfect world, and kind of like btth. Also knowing a bit of the story for them has made it really enjoyable for me. And yeah the cliffs were so hard in this novel and I wanted to read so badly I read a bit of the mtl. This is really good and I can't wait for chapters! And Lin feng hands down best grandpa.

3. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or is the author openly stealing characters form other novels? i´m at the moment where he finds the disciple Wang Lin (*cough* Xian Ni *cough* ps: why is the commendatory in the novel not about xian ni? or is there a translation that i don´t understand?) and i just can´t believe it, he just takes the original names :D

but in itself it is a great novel that i read nonstop upon finding it :D

4. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Zhu Yi was from TTH because of this page when it mentioned TTNH as one of its adapted form. Now, why is TTNH even there? Is it because of the sword? or the nine lightning whatever skill which isn't even a skill of Chu Yang from TTNH.

I'm also curious about the novel you mentioned. It's the only one I haven't read apart from the novel the MCs was based on that appeared in this spin-off.

It's not just you lol. It's pretty obvious from the synopsis, provided you're familiar with the novels stated therein.

You could read it without reading the novels the MCs was based on, but it will take the fun out. I didn't notice any missing phrases/scenes in the novel that confuses the readers or maybe because I've already read the novels (except for Zhu Yi's arc) the "MCs" was based on.

5. Felt

Felt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Zhu yi isn't the main protagonist of TTNH so I think that should probably be somewhat of a hint he's not from it. At least I'm pretty sure, I haven't read TTNH, but as your asking when he appears I'm pretty sure he isn't. Otherwise Wang Lin, Xiao yan, and uh Shi tianhao are all main characters of their respective stories and it would be weird if Zhu yi isn't either. But yeah I think just elements of TTNH were taken like that lightning stuff or maybe just to put more sects in the world. Who knows. Not sure if characters from TTNH will appear or not either.

https://sylver135.wordpress.com/projects/historys-number-1-founder/

Really go read what the translator has to say on his site and make of it what you will.

And Zhu Yi's actual story may never come to light... if no one ever wants to translate it xD

6. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to open a thread for that, then, but I don't know how to do that in NUF. Maybe @Parth37955 has some idea.

edit: nevermind @Parth37955 I see the subforum lol.
    and, another nevermind because I can't read chinese as a requirement for that sub-forum.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  7. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the four disciples are just about ready to get together. Epic fight going on; I really like how the author took the original stories and adapted them to his novel (Sorry Zhu Yi, never heard of 'ya before).
    I wonder what would've happened if MC was one of the reincarnated MC ? Carefully avoided those.

8. Azuka

Azuka Epi's Only Imouto |Epi's Angel |Epi's |(\_/) Bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, that would've been a good twist. Though, if there is a reincarnated MC, he wouldn't stay in Lin Feng's tutelage for long, reincarnated MC's tend to work by themselves. I think four disciples is all he's going to get.

9. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Lin Feng will face trouble recruiting Wang Lin as he already found the bead but recent chapter seems hopeful. ^_^

10. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    the operative word is seems. But yeah, you can't hate the person who saved you from death unless you are Meng Hao

Azuka likes this.
  11. CloudySkySadMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    ??

12. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
  13. CloudySkySadMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanie. I didn't understand if you were poking at my grammar or trying to say something. *pout*

14. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    hah, that's why questions exist. Now you know :D

15. Azuka

Azuka Epi's Only Imouto |Epi's Angel |Epi's |(\_/) Bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, now, let's not fight, we are here to discuss.

16. CloudySkySadMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    Not fighting desuwa~

17. Nikko Anderson

Nikko Anderson The Second Apprentice of The Fourth Librarian

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fun to read :D

18. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    4 MCs in a single story, that's like 4 walking disasters

19. shade0180

shade0180 your shadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Well technically it's 5..

the 4 disciple and the master.

[​IMG]

20. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    at first i tought this novel sucks.......but now i find it stress relieving, it's the greatest xianxia trolling i read until now.