Question HJC

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by thornyflower, Sep 24, 2017.

1. thornyflower

thornyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have any official statement about heavenly jewel change? It is currently one of the few novels i still read on WW and the one i care more about...
    Did rwx say anything about it? The pace as always been subpar considering the websites excellent standard, but now ...
    On a side note do we know anything about WW new website?

2. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxx×›

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it won't end up like TGS. It's hard to say what will happen with TGS... Check reddit for HJC maybe something is posted there, if not then make a thread

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You dare not give WW any face and read all of their novels?!?

4. KeiranD

KeiranD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing, translator is silent.

5. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    YEAH YEAH!! that trash deserves death! :blobhero:

elengee likes this.
  6. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    People nowadays know not of patience, so fkn spoiled. It has only been 6 days shesh.

Cfourify likes this.
  7. thornyflower

Reading List:
    Link
    Still reading 5 of theirs, dropped 7 which are still being translated. My interest wasn't picked by any of their recent additions unfortunatly, and i dropped tons of translated novels in general recently so... Yes... I Dare

Astaroth and Nifleims like this.
  8. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    i know right.. *sigh* i've been waiting months for LXY when the TLer said it'll be a couple weeks max

kingreal92 likes this.
  9. thornyflower

Reading List:
    Link
    People have been complaining for months actually, and they were not completly in the wrong either imho.

Frost93 likes this.
  10. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait WW is getting a new website?!?!

11. KeiranD

Reading List:
    Link
    HJC is not getting 3 scheduled chapters a week for some time, as well as donation queue is stuck there for a few months.
    People just want to know what's happening.

12. thornyflower

Reading List:
    Link
    I read anout that some time ago, but didn't read anything more concerning that recently

13. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Both of you clearly didn't know how things are when ww haven't entered the scene although I agree with the " people just wants to know what's happening " cuz I believe readers have the right to be informed, that I agree. But the guy has TLed for more than a year, probably 2, why are everyone lashing at him the moment he face some troubles like some ungrateful bitches, if anyone should be angry it's the donators, readers can ask for their ' rights to knowbut speaking like a spoiled child is just a no no.

And I absolutely loathe seeing people describing 3x a week as subpar speed, it's okay in my books to say that if you're pointing at how much the TLer earns in comparison to the speed ( and most TLers aren't even earning the minimum wage remember, ww TLers and some others might be an exception but outside of that No ) but 3x a week IS NOT SLOW, don't say that unless you have tried TLing at the very least.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You're courting Qidian!

kingreal92 likes this.
  15. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    People nowadays know not of the full picture, so fkn silly. Zen has been doing this for months at least shesh.

16. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about the last time he posted, it's not like he went bye byee on you and dissapear completely. Hey, joined feb 2016,you should be pretty old and not like these new cancers. Heh seems like it's all the same.

17. KeiranD

Reading List:
    Link
    Since July I think. No 3x scheduled chapters for about 3 months now, I think? As for donations, last sponsored chapter has been in April, if I'm not mistaken? A pity. Also I'm not sure, but I think someone mentioned that no one can contact translator?

I do remember. Makes one feel old :(

kingreal92 likes this.
  18. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep spirit is dead now, almost all the readers wants speed and they're mostly reading the same(similar) shit, bashes TLers when they split the chapters when they don't know how annoying it is to TL something 4000 (EN) words long, labels 3x a week as subpar, thinks that every TLer is earning what Ren or DB is earning ( okay not that bad but they think that the others earn within sight too. ), etc etc. look at Bagelson eh, guy TLed since the very start, wordpress ain't even published, gets no more than 0 from translation and everyone's bashing him now. 2 years ago not a single dissatisfaction can be seen when he released 1x-2x a week.

Let's not even mention how they act so justified.

19. thornyflower

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking things out of context is a very bad habit saying "The pace as always been subpar considering the websites excellent standard" is very different from saying the same statement in general. And talking about how fun TL are usually poar excluding WW translators doesn't make any sense either since we are talking about a WW translator which could earn a dreamlike salary (almost 10000$) if he translated full time

20. thornyflower

Reading List:
    Link
    I know other fun translators might not earn anything at all, but it has nothing to do with the current topic. You should stop comparing WW with any translator which was around 3 years ago, WW is a company worth Millions of $ now things have changed face reality
    Also you should stop trash talking about your laughable ideals in a thread which has nothing to do with those.

I asked for information regarding a novel, people answered there's no news end of the thread.

VixenKiss and Nifleims like this.