Discussion Hon Issatsu de Kototariru Isekai Rurō Monogatari; Is it worth the read?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Osamaru, Feb 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be honest, Hon Issatsu de Kototariru Isekai Rurō Monogatari is a really interesting IDEA, but the scene shortly in where he just straight up murders a bunch of guys in a Alley, with no real build up or struggle moral wise, really turned me off of it. It just felt really "fake" (either that, or the MC is just straight up psychotic, and the author was trying to hint at that).
    Anyone know if it gets "better" later on? or do these "forced" moments keep popping up?

2. dark_hero00

dark_hero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's pretty much a psycho, so far he doesn't show any guilt and mercy to kill those who harm him be it a human or monster.
    after mass murdering orcs on his 1st quest, accompanied by his 1st companion he mercilessly kills a bunch of thug adventurers who tried to rob his salary

But he's quite kind for his companion and at the latest translated chapter there are 2 of them, though 1 might be a temporary member. I don't know the right term for such a condition so yea...

3. adislt

adislt fanfic lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I think most of fantasy novel will have that points where the plot will feel forced or weird but from my experience if the author is good at le at least wait for one or two arc

4. Slaynbr

Slaynbr {Scholar} Asylum's Oji-chan |StormBringer| Ossan

Reading List:
    Link
    Could this novel be like Summoned Slaughter?