How do I handle this crying 3 year old?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sami11, Mar 26, 2017.

1. MrLLama

MrLLama Just a Fancy Llama.

Reading List:
    Link
    ....In moderation violence isn't abuse. in moderation. Hystery makes your mind confused and sudden shock can pull it out.

Also seeing the humanity today, 80% would need a good amount of spanking in childhood from my point of view.

Humanists only destroy the world and life.

Ludwig, raysha18 and prongsjiisan like this.
  2. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kids are easily distracted. Play some music and play with him.

They eat a lot and when they are in a foreign environment, their emotions aren't very stable. Try giving him some snacks and watch a movie with him.

Tbh, there isn't much else to do. Each child is different, and even tho there are guidelines, they aren't always what work.

Oh, and make sure he didn't go to the bathroom, they get very frustrated when they walk around with shit in their pants;(surprise.)

And the best problem solver: Get him to take a nap. They really just want to be comforted and feel secure. My cousins that are little, 2 & 5 years old, I rock them to sleep or just simply hold them when their mom and dad are gone. Helps them calm down quite a bit.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    raysha18 and prongsjiisan like this.
  3. koijido

koijido Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flip him upside down, flip him up, upside down again, toss him in the air, catch him(this is very important), flip him right side up again and power bomb him on something soft. Works every time.

4. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    he feels lonely. probably his sister could helps soothing the boy by invite him play candy crush. and NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN ALONE!!! NEVER!!

asriu likes this.
  5. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    Call your sister and ask her how to deal with it. You could keep trying to do something to amuse him, I don't know, show him some cartoons, anime, let him draw, give him some sweets or something that he likes eating, ask the kid's sister if she knows what's wrong with him. Or you can just ignore him and do something else, he'll grow tired sooner or later.

6. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just called my sister. She told me to grab him, give him his teddy bear, and forcefully feed him milk. He scratched my eye.

7. SirMajorLemon

SirMajorLemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol my cousins cry when they have to leave my house cuz im so fun.
    Pro tip- get your sisters daughter to help you with her bro instead of being useless

8. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal 「ZA ROYAL ROASTER」「ZEE KOUHAI」

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who had to basically raise two blood-related brothers I recommend you to either ignore it (he just wants to get attention) or be specially harsh on him. Lock him in some room far from your ears and then wait for the result. Crying is a surprisingly tiring activity, either he will fall asleep or will eventually stop by his own.

Shem likes this.
  9. Pleasantly-plump

Pleasantly-plump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm I had to read a book once and it mentioned this in it. The kid does not think it is a safe environment without his mom that and he has attachment issues. Try a picture of his mom then trick him and capture him with food.

10. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    always make sure that he doesn't puke the milk out

11. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    give the kid to the sister. lock them both up in the same room so that the sister don't have a choice but take care of his lil bro. how old is the sister anyway?

12. Rexdaevid

Rexdaevid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stay calm, ask his sister to join you in making him relax, ask the sister what he likes- show him some cartoons for kids go to youtube, try baby tv...that's separation anxiety for you, I guess you are not that familiar to him.

Stop mentioning about the mom being away, instead tell him that the mom is on the way back...

Try lifting him up then go outside especially if you have a front porch, tell him that you are waiting for hisom's return.

If all else fail, lift the kid facing towards your back then pat/caress the back to make the kid fall asleep...he will get tired from crying, lol.

13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Put pokemon on the tv. That or frozen or moana.

14. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, give him sweets. This works for kids.

15. MrLLama

MrLLama Just a Fancy Llama.

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because my family is unique and probably we aren't even humans but aliens, not sure if i can help with kids that have different childhood and culture. But as i said, i would first try to convince him to create something to make his mother proud, and if he would still be throwing tantrum and destroying everything around, i would do something more drastic to pull him out of hysteria, like the cold water....

I'll rather leave because im not sure my advices are the best...with different views on life society and universe.

16. Goatse

Goatse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the father?

17. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiya! Don't forget to spank his buttocks more! Little kids need to be disciplined well to grow into great soldiers that can fight for mother China!

18. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    just leave him alone.. the best way is let them cry.. he will eventually silent by himself.. don't force feed him because to him you're stranger.. kids do feel afraid of stranger.. instead put his milk bottle near him. oh kids at that age probably doesn't understand what you're saying. so it's best if you silent. and don't forget to watch over the sister..

19. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    asking the right questions.

20. Rexdaevid

Rexdaevid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh if you can call the mom, let the kid talk to her so she can tell the kid she is about to go home.

Btw make sure the kid do not have anything around him that he can "eat" like small toys etc...better be safe than sorry.

prongsjiisan likes this.