Spoiler I am just that Su (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 14, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 6, if MC’s host was known as an empty flower vase then how did he stay alive to become the empress dowager?
    + is ML a human?

2. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    - ML is the guy of the world
    - the protagonist mother helped him. Before the husband emperor got stabbed by the MC, he told him that even though the emperor apparently loved him he never helped him or shielded him. He was always humiliated. Protagonist mother taught him how to do everything. That's when everyone thinks MC loved him.

3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    protag's mom on arc 7 ?? iirc the protag's parents divorce and never appear. bc it was kinda explain that shou & gong protag comes from broken home which make in the original story they're supposed to get close bc they're in similar situation ??

There's ML's parents that appeared a bit after ML kissed MC on his garage and found out that MC is a boy, then ML acted like the world's collapse, and when the mom asked ML what happened, ML did not answer and the dad said smth 'may be he's in love'

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Ease, morticia_addams, Izn and 6 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What I meant is that since ML is the system and he created all these worlds for MC, is he a human?

5. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, ML is a normal human, it's just he can create space and time. There's no more explanation orz
    tbh, the real world only 1 chap at the end, so- :sushi_dead:

Einon, Ashie, Mystic Wonders and 4 others like this.
  6. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If this is about arc 6 (when MC became the Empress Dowager), the protagonist's mother had two requests:
    1. Do not hold any grudges against previous emperor(?)
    2. Two possibilities: Either he asked his second son to take care of MC or asked MC to take care of his second son(?). It turns out his first son is the current emperor, but even the protagonist's mother didn't know. He thought his first son died, but it turns out that the originalMC saved the first son and made it look like the first son is originalMC's own child.

Quite unsure of this because I read it through mtl.
    @clear please verify. :sushi_sorry:

lizabernal96, Einon, Ease and 6 others like this.
  7. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    1. im not sure, but i think that's correct, plus bc they all knew that the prev emperor is 'dead'
    2. The mom asked the protag to take care of MC, bc the mom thinks that MC is innocent and doesnt know about these politics in imperial harem, the mom afraid smth would happen to MC if there's no one that could protect him.

And yes, the current emperor is the mom's real son. origMC saved him and made it looks like that he's MC's son. iirc the prev emperor wanted to kill that first son (now emperor) bc thought that the mom cheated on him or smth which is not true ? or it might be only prev emperor plot bc he wanted to depose the prev empress (mom) and replaced him w/ MC.

lizabernal96, Einon, Ease and 8 others like this.
  8. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    I really confused about that. After reading the story I also thought that MC host body maybe liked the previous empress. If so then sad

9. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, it's actually implied that prevMC cares w/ the mom, bc he likes the mom ;-;
    but bc both of them 'brother/Ger'?? so it's impossible for them to end up together

morticia_addams and Poor_Hero like this.
  10. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not ? Would have been a homosexual couple lol

azure_sea likes this.
  11. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao, in 'normal' setting they would be just like a homosexual couple, but that's probs why these 'ancient' setting thought it's not normal xDD iirc ML or the emperor, even imagine what if MC &mom together probs they only do 'friction' :blobnosebleed: may be Yuri-couple type *coughs*

12. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, don't Gers still have their *you know* bc they are still men? they are just men that can give birth, soooo they should be able to get it up and stick it in, right? *omg, what am i writing >.<*

Einon, Kittsune, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    LMFAO :ROFLMAO:
    That's what i think too! they still have their front part, so why cant they be together ???
    maybe if it's Ger x Ger they 'normally' can't get it up or stick it in ??? bc Ger cant get another Ger prego or smth ??

14. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, i would think that a Ger's sperm isn't fertile and is just for show or smth like that, so that would be a reasonable explanation for them not being able to impregnate someone else...
    but don't see why they wouldn't be able to do the deed since they would react when they are aroused... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

clear likes this.
  15. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah lol. That's why I loved the ABO world story here. Both were Alpha . The homosexual couple married :aww::blobnosebleed:

Kittsune and clear like this.
  16. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i love the ABO verse too xDD MC & ML even busy kissing even though Zhou Yan (MC's bf-like who already turned as omega) currently in heat being miserable &begging MC help xDD

Einon, Ease, morticia_addams and 3 others like this.
  17. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    When the other brother became an Omega he said we can both marry him I laughed too much.
    - the best part was when they kiss and the overwhelming Alpha pheramones made everyone fall on their knees :blobnosebleed:

Einon, Ease, morticia_addams and 5 others like this.
  18. AmySuzyAhn

AmySuzyAhn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.... so many unsaid goodbyes with the system reaching 100%.
    :(:(:(:(

Einon likes this.
  19. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The system is the ml ? and he forces the mc to the system to brain wash him into love ?tell me im wrong :notlikeblob:

20. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is a normal human, it's just he has an ability to create space+time. He created the space to save MC, iirc MC in an accident and supposed to die, if ML did not do it, MC might forever vegetative or sth, but bc ML space+time, now MC back to real world. ML indeed gay and in love w/ MC, but he did not create the system to force MC. At the end system only asked whether MC in love w/ those villains (ML) in that spaces, and system only told MC that those villains created by same person, so i don't think it's brainwashing bc MC slowly like those ML chara in spaces